It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Red Room is not my thing at all. But having listened to a few episodes - the research she does is incredible. As well as the production, she has a real talent for it.

Reactions: 17
J is so smart with marketing red room. Teasing the pod with the free vlogs and is now releasing an episode free for Christmas. You can tell she has everything clearly planned out.

Reactions: 24
Yeah I deffo could've missed it but I'd be v surprised if she actually meant it😅

The comment above ^^ about anal reminded me that she did go on about girls lying about loving anal and it was very clearly aimed at Jenny, and am I mad or has she not complained about that before? Like I do think a lot of the topics she talked about have already been discussed on the pod (one night stands, not wanting to wait a few weeks before shagging a lad, destigmatising the sexually liberated "ma", preferring pads over tampons, discharge, etc) nothing new really!

During Pete's intro he sarcastically listed off nice things about Lindsay, one of them being how loyal of a friend she is - he then added "she's never fallen out with anyone" which led to laughter from the crowd of course lol. Oh, she also mentioned not wanting another lawsuit a few times, once when she said she wants to start some kind of weed business for it galz..? Someone shouted out from the crowd that she could call it LitGalz and L said something about not being able to use the name or something? Idk I'm not very up to date with the whole lawsuit stuff!!

She also said she's debating starting an onlyfans so there's that🙃
Sure she’s already had slaves; like men that paid for her to debase them essentially and they’d be in her gaf, and she made money off that

Reactions: 2
I mean it in the least judgemental way possible, but L has been careless from day dot. I get she was a young mum and maybe that's a lot to do with it but I can't imagine inviting random weirdos off a website called collar me into my home where my toddler lives (Riloh being a toddler at the time). Like they could literally be anyone not only is it not safe for you but for your child's sake it's just not right. I'm all for mum's still living their own lives and having fun, but i always thought that whole thing was just a bit stupid. Get your cash and all but keep your kid and yourself safe in your home.

Reactions: 17
Yeah sorry, doing anything like that while your child is in the same house is gross, same for onlyfans.

Reactions: 6
I get the thing with the safety of letting guys into the house but disagree about onlyfans. Plenty of sex workers are mothers and provide for their kids with sex work. And onlyfans is a pretty safe form of sex work. L will probably struggle to establish a ‘normal’ career so I understand why she’s considering it as an option plus it will feed her ego lol.

Reactions: 24
She said on pods before she had one guy drop off outfits for her and J at her door, she had another come in and paint her toenails. Could have been more guys but I can't remember. Like come on, these people now have your address. It's not someone you've been on a date with or whatever, these are literal strangers who are on a very specific kind of website. I never got how she didn't see there was a danger there or was maybe just too selfish to care

at the show she said she's more and more tempted everyday but it obv could've just been a joke, no sign of it yet anyways lol
Say her parents would disown her 😕

Reactions: 9
I mean it in the least judgemental way possible, but L has been careless from day dot. I get she was a young mum and maybe that's a lot to do with it but I can't imagine inviting random weirdos off a website called collar me into my home where my toddler lives (Riloh being a toddler at the time). Like they could literally be anyone not only is it not safe for you but for your child's sake it's just not right. I'm all for mum's still living their own lives and having fun, but i always thought that whole thing was just a bit stupid. Get your cash and all but keep your kid and yourself safe in your home.
Yeah I always thought that as well, J said on a podcast before that Ls gaff was the “sesh gaff”, and L said multiple times she’d invite lads from tinder or whatever over when the kids were asleep. Which just feels so dodgy like she brought multiple strangers into her house how did she know they weren’t total perverts who could have done anything while she was asleep??

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.