It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who actually pays to go out on a Saturday night and hear about pads v tampons ?! Who the Fock cares what other people use šŸ˜‘
Peteā€™s back must be sore cause heā€™s carrying her for sure!

Reactions: 22
Iā€™m sorry, but why does she go on and on about having ā€˜massive titsā€™? Sheā€™s not a B cup sure but sheā€™s not a Dolly Parton lol.
Another recycled joke Iā€™ve heard her say a bunch on IG/podsšŸ„± The room looked so empty, it was like a bunch of kids given the school hall for a night and two mics and no supervision. Them singing Cher like, what?

Reactions: 13
Also the majority of women in their 20s use tampons (plus a lot who are trying to be more sustainable and use diva cups etc) so not only is it not funny, it's a weird insult to most of your audience??
Ah here, weā€™re getting a bit sensitive.
I agree the joke is not funny but itā€™s on you if you take any of her dumb opinions on tampons personally. Thatā€™s just giving her an ounce of credibility she doesnā€™t deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree the joke is not funny but itā€™s on you if you take any of her dumb opinions on tampons personally. Thatā€™s just giving her an ounce of credibility she doesnā€™t deserve.
L really scraping the barrel for content/jokes. L doesnā€™t have an original thought in her head.

Reactions: 6
Hahahahha nah sorry Iā€™m sure no one was sitting there crying over her tampons opinions but as a comedian you should be making funny observations that your audience can relate to and that whole rant just shows how disconnected she is from her audience. And again it shows how secretly conservative she is, like youā€™d think if youā€™re marketing yourself as a sex and relationships podcast youā€™d be super open to everything sexually rather then making fun of girls who do anal? (Which tbh Iā€™d see as pretty low level kink šŸ˜‚)

Reactions: 20
I was at the show lastnight. Me and my friend bought tickets months ago when her and Jenny were still mates, debated getting a refund after the split but then decided sure let's just go and see what it's like. To be honest we were expecting a car crash and went more so out of curiosity as I can't say either of us are actual fans of hers!

To whoever commented saying L said "I miss Jenny", I don't remember her saying that at all! And if she did, it was probably sarcastic because a lot of little digs were made regarding the L & J break up...

So first of all, the seats were not even half way full, which I expected tbh considering she did FOUR shows and like nobody is gonna go twice. I'd say all 4 shows could've been condensed to one and everyone would still fit into the theatre. It wasn't embarrassingly empty, but a BIG difference from their past Vicar St shows... It was mainly just a vulgar comedy show but to be honest L held her own for most of it, there were no awkward moments, and Pete only came on for the introduction and for the "quiz" and Q&A at the end. She talked a lot about "reclaiming the slut" and how she's single now and better off that way. She mentioned how she was sick of being controlled in a relationship and told what to wear/how much to drink/when to wake up etc. She said that Mai is recording a new theme song soon and that she's team Lindsay... And when asked the duck/marry/kill between Jimmy, Dave (recent ex) and Evan, she said she'd marry Jimmy cos he's a great ride, she'd duck Dave cos sure she's already done it, and she'd kill Evan cos she doesn't know how anyone could "suck that dick for the rest of their life". Deffo some jealous vibes from L, she said something along the lines of "go buy your house I'm happy out".

The worst part of the show was definitely the audience though! As the night went on and the girls got drunker, so many people were shouting things from the stage and it was honestly so cringey. When the sex toys came out half the crowd turned into animals that had never seen a pink dildo before, begging Lindsay to pick them to win the prize... One girl (who kept telling everyone in the bathroom that she's been on the podcast to talk about her nose job?) jumped onto the stage, got on her hands and knees and sucked off the dildo. I nearly died. Some girl in the front row also kept trying to talk to Lindsay (apparently they're best mates?) and it was lowkey so annoying.

So yeah that was the gist of it. Honestly expected worse. Sorry if that was all over the place, this is my first time posting!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Another recycled joke Iā€™ve heard her say a bunch on IG/podsšŸ„± The room looked so empty, it was like a bunch of kids given the school hall for a night and two mics and no supervision. Them singing Cher like, what?
Exactly - reminded me of a under 18s night

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve heard that Mai is anti-vax so Lindsay is in great company
Being ā€œanti-vaxā€ and being scared of taking the covid vaccine are different. Sheā€™s from west Africa where thereā€™s a horrendous history of medical colonialism. Itā€™s not that simple. Plus, L is vaccinated?

Reactions: 19
Being ā€œanti-vaxā€ and being scared of taking the covid vaccine are different. Sheā€™s from west Africa where thereā€™s a horrendous history of medical colonialism. Itā€™s not that simple. Plus, L is vaccinated?
Is L actually vaccinated? I thought she just had a pass cause she had covid before?

Reactions: 2
Is L actually vaccinated? I thought she just had a pass cause she had covid before?
She got the vaccine in the summer, 6 months later

Could someone tel me what the duck ā€œthe sceneā€ is?
The scene they refer to is Dublin indie/artsy/fashion/queer people who they deemed ā€˜coolā€™ in their age bracket.
Though L is known for befriending the younger artsy crowd now too. Realistically there are hundreds of ā€œscenesā€. But thatā€™s the one they were desperate to be part of.

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s mad how insecure L is about not been up for anal, remember when J did the ep after her and Evan went for their first hotel weekend together and L was shook J said she came doing anal šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Your one who kept talking in the front had to be shauna, she's been to the shows twice and is pretty desperate to be in with L and Pete by the looks of things

Reactions: 7
To whoever commented saying L said "I miss Jenny", I don't remember her saying that at all! And if she did, it was probably sarcastic because a lot of little digs were made regarding the L & J break up...
That was me and it was via someone I knew at the show, she didnā€™t elaborate though! What other digs was she making? Thanks for the synopsis though youā€™re doing god workšŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Lol Shauna will always be the one who said ā€˜you know likeā€™ 1000 times. Agreed that she seems desperate to be in their friend group.

Reactions: 10
That was me and it was via someone I knew at the show, she didnā€™t elaborate though! What other digs was she making? Thanks for the synopsis though youā€™re doing god workšŸ¤£
Yeah I deffo could've missed it but I'd be v surprised if she actually meant itšŸ˜…

The comment above ^^ about anal reminded me that she did go on about girls lying about loving anal and it was very clearly aimed at Jenny, and am I mad or has she not complained about that before? Like I do think a lot of the topics she talked about have already been discussed on the pod (one night stands, not wanting to wait a few weeks before shagging a lad, destigmatising the sexually liberated "ma", preferring pads over tampons, discharge, etc) nothing new really!

During Pete's intro he sarcastically listed off nice things about Lindsay, one of them being how loyal of a friend she is - he then added "she's never fallen out with anyone" which led to laughter from the crowd of course lol. Oh, she also mentioned not wanting another lawsuit a few times, once when she said she wants to start some kind of weed business for it galz..? Someone shouted out from the crowd that she could call it LitGalz and L said something about not being able to use the name or something? Idk I'm not very up to date with the whole lawsuit stuff!!

She also said she's debating starting an onlyfans so there's thatšŸ™ƒ

• Sick
Watching Jennyā€™s Vlog - her and Micheal never really did much together but her and Evan do a lot together. They go away a lot etc. I am happy for her.

Reactions: 17
Your one who kept talking in the front had to be shauna, she's been to the shows twice and is pretty desperate to be in with L and Pete by the looks of things
There was 2 of them actually, one had short platinum blonde hair and was telling people in the toilets that she was Linsday's best friend but that she doesn't listen to the podcast because she does her head inšŸ˜‚ And the other (i think Shauna?) went up on stage at one point to tell a story about pegging some lad and Lindsay encouraged her to name drop him... which she did... very uncomfortable energy tbh

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.