It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t love the “itgalz community”, she loved the idea of having loads of galz obsessing over her and feeling like a D list celeb 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She didn’t love the “itgalz community”, she loved the idea of having loads of galz obsessing over her and feeling like a D list celeb 🤣
Bar the short time in the nail salon I don’t think she’s ever really worked a day in her life. I think she’s eager to cling on to the pod cause if it goes tits up she will have to actually work and she said in that Crying vlog she has no degree, love , there’s plenty of jobs out there that don’t require a degree. She’s just a lazy person

Reactions: 16
Genuinely, barr her telling a story (in a faux american accent and calling people orseholes) she is in no way funny. :unsure:
If anything, her lives were pitiful. Kids asleep in her apartment, her drinking cans of cider, drunk ranting and raving on instagram. So embarrassing. Can't work because of the kids? Can dump them on her parents for a man though. :poop:
The sooner L is able to distinguish between being laughed with v being laughed at the better.

There are screenshots out there that would absolutely destroy L if they were ever to find their way onto the internet.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think L fails to see that even at her peak, most people saw her as the “mad” one from it galz and watched her lives because you never knew what she was going to say next. Was she going to say something offensive? Was she going to drop a name or spill tea about her ex? These things made her car crash tv in a way.

The problem is, L thinks people were watching for her alleged wit and comedy. They weren’t. It inflated her ego to the point where the first chance she got to boot Jenny out of the company, she did, only it’s blown up in her face.

Reactions: 21
I think L fails to see that even at her peak, most people saw her as the “mad” one from it galz and watched her lives because you never knew what she was going to say next. Was she going to say something offensive? Was she going to drop a name or spill tea about her ex? These things made her car crash tv in a way.

The problem is, L thinks people were watching for her alleged wit and comedy. They weren’t. It inflated her ego to the point where the first chance she got to boot Jenny out of the company, she did, only it’s blown up in her face.
But that peak was only going to last so long

Reactions: 4
Genuinely, barr her telling a story (in a faux american accent and calling people orseholes) she is in no way funny. :unsure:
If anything, her lives were pitiful. Kids asleep in her apartment, her drinking cans of cider, drunk ranting and raving on instagram. So embarrassing. Can't work because of the kids? Can dump them on her parents for a man though. :poop:
The sooner L is able to distinguish between being laughed with v being laughed at the better.

There are screenshots out there that would absolutely destroy L if they were ever to find their way onto the internet.
Omg plz spill some goddam tea sis

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seems like there's a good few people on here that L has done something to or they know something really bad L has done. I understand why you wouldn't want to say anything specific but I am also low key raging 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she factoring in that the podcasts she's putting out now are about half as long as the original X Gals podcasts were? Some of them are less than half an hour long. I'm not buying the martyrdom she's spouting, it's tired effort at this stage.
And the random songs for last weeks podcast like it was the radio 🥴

Reactions: 8
Lindsay would be an HR nightmare if she got a normal job. Also so so so many people build successful careers without degrees. It’s called hard work and simply just showing up for work and doing your duties.

Also lmao at Jenny going to Ricky Gervais 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lindsay would be an HR nightmare if she got a normal job. Also so so so many people build successful careers without degrees. It’s called hard work and simply just showing up for work and doing your duties.

Also lmao at Jenny going to Ricky Gervais 😅
Can you imagine? She would be accusing her colleagues of bullying left right and centre! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awh stop that cringed me out so much. Reminded me of the self proclaimed “cool mom” trope who knows the hip new music.. as if we haven’t heard of all those acts 😂😂😂
Also - at the end of the podcast yesterday she said she wants to start using Tik Tok more. It was so cringy, it was like she was trying to get down with the kids. 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also - at the end of the podcast yesterday she said she wants to start using Tik Tok more. It was so cringy, it was like she was trying to get down with the kids. 😅😅😅
Tik Tok is now the main social media platform and is full of adults and amazing content.

The comment above about the “go buy a 3-1 with your fiver” is something L keeps saying as a way to get out of taking responsibility for the pod because sure “it only costs as much as a pint” but she’s not getting paid a fiver a month to do it, she was getting THOUSANDS a month for Xgals so it’s absolutely fair to demand content that reflects that paycheque

Reactions: 23
Tik Tok is now the main social media platform and is full of adults and amazing content.
Agreed. It was just the way she said it - 'I need to get down with the Tik Tok scene, 'cause everyone loves Tik Tok'

Cringe 😂 😂 😂

Is anyone else staying subscribed to January?

Agreed. It was just the way she said it - 'I need to get down with the Tik Tok scene, 'cause everyone loves Tik Tok'

Cringe 😂 😂 😂

Is anyone else staying subscribed to January?
I unsubscribed ages ago but still in the discord 😅 no other responses since

Reactions: 1
I find the whole ‘it’s only a fiver’ thing such a stupid argument. it’s not only a fiver she’s getting like. And on top of all other monthly outgoings, it all adds up. Bit patronising

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.