It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely, barr her telling a story (in a faux american accent and calling people orseholes) she is in no way funny. :unsure:
If anything, her lives were pitiful. Kids asleep in her apartment, her drinking cans of cider, drunk ranting and raving on instagram. So embarrassing. Can't work because of the kids? Can dump them on her parents for a man though. :poop:
The sooner L is able to distinguish between being laughed with v being laughed at the better.

There are screenshots out there that would absolutely destroy L if they were ever to find their way onto the internet.
Plenty of receipts that would show her for the bully and liar that she is; the amount of tit she has said about people I know and these people choose silence because they knew sooner or later that the wheel would turn and people would see her for what she is a compulsive and dangerous liar

Reactions: 8
Plenty of receipts that would show her for the bully and liar that she is; the amount of tit she has said about people I know and these people choose silence because they knew sooner or later that the wheel would turn and people would see her for what she is a compulsive and dangerous liar
A friend of mine had beef with her and some of the things L said were so so so nasty and vile

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
A friend of mine had beef with her and some of the things L said were so so so nasty and vile
No way… has anyone any examples? I’ve heard rumours of her sending really nasty DMs and I think her sisters too but never what she actually said

Reactions: 7
Not to be dwelling on things like the amount of friends someone has because I don’t think it really matters as it’s all circumstantial. But isnt it really telling the L doesn’t seem to have any close friends apart from her sisters? J always had talked about her New York friends a lot on it galz. I just can’t think of anyone that L has that closeness with and I think that is really telling.

Reactions: 9
Not to be dwelling on things like the amount of friends someone has because I don’t think it really matters as it’s all circumstantial. But isnt it really telling the L doesn’t seem to have any close friends apart from her sisters? J always had talked about her New York friends a lot on it galz. I just can’t think of anyone that L has that closeness with and I think that is really telling.
Yeah she definitely doesn’t really have any close friends outside of Pete? Like remember the bizarre Xgals episode where she got a fan to send a voice note talking about how nice she is as a person but even in the voice note yourone was like ye we don’t talk much but you’re so fun

Reactions: 7
Tbf jenny doesn't seem to have many close friends at all.

I dunno I feel it’s a fair guess that both of them have close friends and acquaintances outside of what they show on IG (L probably a bit more likely to show them tho). We were just used to them being on IG together. Like if we didn’t know any better we would have presumed J was single when she was with Michael 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tbf jenny doesn't seem to have many close friends at all.

Julia and Devon came straight to my mind. I just don’t see anyone in Ls life like that.
I dunno I feel it’s a fair guess that both of them have close friends and acquaintances outside of what they show on IG (L probably a bit more likely to show them tho). We were just used to them being on IG together. Like if we didn’t know any better we would have presumed J was single when she was with Michael 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I agree 100%. Just a thought that came to me earlier but neither show us all their lives I suppose. Also I always thought it was weird how L kinda sees her fans as an extension of her friend group, like the cinema meet up and looking for someone to go to kojaque with it. Always thought that was weird?

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand this obsession with having a huge group of close friends. We’ve seen Jenny with a lot of consistent friends. Many happen to live abroad. Lindsay seems to have a big group of acquaintances and close friends. When you’re in your 30s you get busy and have a life and family and can’t be cruising around the town like you did in college. It’s a thing that your friend group narrows as you get older.

Reactions: 33
I get the impression she’s not as close to her sisters anymore

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand this obsession with having a huge group of close friends. We’ve seen Jenny with a lot of consistent friends. Many happen to live abroad. Lindsay seems to have a big group of acquaintances and close friends. When you’re in your 30s you get busy and have a life and family and can’t be cruising around the town like you did in college. It’s a thing that your friend group narrows as you get older.
I never said that L didn’t have a big group of friends? I’m talking about the quality and longevity and perhaps how it might relate to her clearly toxic behaviour. Just a thought but I’ll leave it now.

Reactions: 3
I get the impression she’s not as close to her sisters anymore
There’s no doubt the fallout and L living in a constant state of chaos would put a massive strain on their family. Of course they’ll always be there for her and take her side, but I don’t doubt they resent her a little. Especially since they all seemed close with J, that she kinda tit talks their parents and upbringing and publicly ditching the kids for lads… must be annoying to have to deal with your sisters outbursts & bad decisions on a regular basis, never mind that you’re kinda expected to pick up the pieces 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Julia and Devon came straight to my mind. I just don’t see anyone in Ls life like that.

Yeah I agree 100%. Just a thought that came to me earlier but neither show us all their lives I suppose. Also I always thought it was weird how L kinda sees her fans as an extension of her friend group, like the cinema meet up and looking for someone to go to kojaque with it. Always thought that was weird?
I think when someone has sisters as close in age to them as Lindsay does, there isn’t as much need to have ‘best friends’. To me Lindsay has plenty of friends but they are her ‘bestfriends’

I never said that L didn’t have a big group of friends? I’m talking about the quality and longevity and perhaps how it might relate to her clearly toxic behaviour. Just a thought but I’ll leave it now.
Could you imagine being close friends with L? Absolute nightmare.
Idk how Jenny was her best friend for sooo long. Makes me think she was also toxic but at least that seems to be changing.

Reactions: 11
Idk how Jenny was her best friend for sooo long. Makes me think she was also toxic but at least that seems to be changing.
In her vlog Jenny said she now thinks the term “you are the company you keep” is true which made me think of her reflecting on her time with L. I can imagine being around L makes you extremely toxic as the behavioural standard is astronomically low. I dont think J is inherently toxic, but I definitely think L brought out her most toxic qualities

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.