It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Lindsay… Lindsay Lindsay. You want to be a comedian who has the right to be offensive and you get mad when people are offended. You are a big dummy.

She’s so out of touch with reality. She won’t accept any feedback because it’s bullying. She says she’s open to debate but won’t accept any ‘of this constructive criticism’ or negativity. So no, L, you are not open to debate. She’s so thin skinned. She’s really shown her nasty colors on this podcast. She will not succeed online or as a comedian (cuz she’s not a comedian first of all) if she is this defensive and angry and pissy over some reasonable comments on a fecking product that they bought and invested in!!

L really should ditch the social media and get a 9-5. She needs a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Could you imagine her at an open mic night or even some comedy festival. Lets say another comedian takes the piss out of her act, she would have that comedian done for bullying probably even slander knowing her.

Actually, I lie. She would have her stan from the discord attack whoever came at her 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 12
Lmao at her saying to not “dumb down her comedy”. Where is the comedy?! 😅 She’ll be in for a rude awakening soon. Those venues were booked as the ItGalz duo was massively popular. L kept the dates and made them into a stand up act, but she will not be able to book a venue like that on her own.

She doesn’t realize that comedians don’t just pop up out of no where. They hustle and test sets at comedy houses for ages to fine tune everything. If she does that, does she think she won’t get mercilessly heckled at some point?! She’d run off stage calling it bullying. Welcome to comedy girl! You have to be tough and not the victim at every turn.

Reactions: 13
“Other comedians” say offensive tit and get backlash to it… I don’t think anyone says offensive tit and just gets away with it. If she’s gonna go down the route of being offensive like her beloved Ricky Gervais (who sometimes gets it wrong and sometimes walks the line perfectly) she needs to grow a much thicker skin.
I agree with you, I don’t have an issue with her going down the controversial comedian route but I highly doubt the likes of Ricky gervais gives a tit when he offends people, she needs to adopt this mentality for it to work

Reactions: 1
She has really had the worst year I've seen from an influencer.

Covid denying, cheating on first bf, fighting on lives with teenagers, ditching her son for new fella, couldn't hack the dog, dumped and turfed out by her new bf, friendship breakdown, falling out of favour with her fans, subscribers plummeting, changing her life for bf again, making enemies with promoters, second dumping from bf, lawsuit and in all likelihood a business that won't make it to Q2 next year.

I get why she's stressed. The public sympathy she usually gets is on it's last legs and now she has to face the consequences of her own actions. Probably has never been faced with that before.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Did she actually ever work tho? Was it full time when she was doing the nails? Like i honestly dont think she could manage. Shes 34 year old woman who never had a full time job, enough said 😂

Reactions: 17
Did she actually ever work tho? Was it full time when she was doing the nails? Like i honestly dont think she could manage. Shes 34 year old woman who never had a full time job, enough said 😂
I remember her saying it didn’t suit because of bus or train times or something like that. Sounded similar to her being unable to manage scheduling

Reactions: 5
I remember her saying it didn’t suit because of bus or train times or something like that. Sounded similar to her being unable to manage scheduling
Yeah and she said she would have to pay for childcare etc

Reactions: 3
Yeah and she has done some shows. Is she trying to say she has made nothing from the shows? lol
I think because payments are paused she wouldn’t have got anything from them but new members would still pay the €5, so if it was €400 for 2 months she’s got about 40 new subscribers since? (I could have that arseways 80 maybe?)

Reactions: 3
Lord have mercy. Pay for childcare? God forbid. Not like every other parent has to?! 😂

Has there been any feedback on the discord on todays episode?
Everyone’s prob scared in case they get blocked. Nothing nice to say? Say nuthin’

Reactions: 7
Nails and a random shop in temple bar I think - Lucy's lounge?

Reactions: 1
No qualifications isn't really an excuse. I know plenty of people that didnt take the college route and are doing great for themselves through hard work. In the same way I know plenty of idiots with a degree 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
No qualifications isn't really an excuse. I know plenty of people that didnt take the college route and are doing great for themselves through hard work. In the same way I know plenty of idiots with a degree 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh absolutely! But no qualifications met with her absolute lack of work ethic would make it very hard to L to get a normal job. Even her reputation as a controversial loud mouth would make her too much of a liability for anywhere to hire her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And I think that could be the problem. Not trying to judge or anything for others out there who don't work etc. But I think the lack of having that type of responsibility and accountability at her age is because she was never in a position where she had to be both.

Reactions: 10
No podcasts for December...I was looking forward to the one with Jimmy 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At this point I think it's just pure procrastination (says me proastinating from my own work by looking at this) she keeps telling herself she'll take these breaks and get organised, come back better but something happens, the breakup, the shows etc. All things she can use as excuses for not doing the work while she puts it off further when realistically if she just got on with it, her life would be easier. Less negative feedback and an income, where as now due to her own procrastination it's constant negative feedback, no income and her anxiety all over the place as a result.

I get so stressed when I put stuff off and it gets on top of me when in reality if I just cracked on with it things would be easier and I would be calmer.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.