It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually ever work tho? Was it full time when she was doing the nails? Like i honestly dont think she could manage. Shes 34 year old woman who never had a full time job, enough said 😂
Think it was to do with the kids she stopped - is she even doing the tattoos anymore ?

Reactions: 1
She currently has 1003 patrons. I wonder what this number will be in the new year...

Reactions: 3
She currently has 1003 patrons. I wonder what this number will be in the new year...

Screenshot_20211123-154548_Chrome.jpg

I think this is the true number and won't reflect on the page itself till next month as although they are cancelled they have access till the end of the month.

Reactions: 6
Pod out today. She's defending herself saying its her pod and discord and its too negative (she's getting rid of discord for December) She said she can make a joke about her own rape if she wants.
That’s the thing though!!! She didn’t make a joke about her own case!! She made a completely random not funny joke about it in general I can’t cooopeeeee

Reactions: 10
The difference is in the delivery. I love edgy humour and I don’t think edgy jokes should be cancelled. I just think you have to be very intelligent and skilled to deliver one properly. That’s the risk you take making say, a r*pe joke (which I’m never a fan of but that’s personal), if it’s not absolutely perfectly delivered and written it has the risk of being gross and offensive.
100% agree it's like Joanne McNally has made the joke that the Me Too movement has ruined her chances of being able to sleep her way to the top of the industry. Which is a little edgy but isn't hurting anyone, L literally doesn't have the intellect to construct those kinds of jokes

Reactions: 20
100% agree it's like Joanne McNally has made the joke that the Me Too movement has ruined her chances of being able to sleep her way to the top of the industry. Which is a little edgy but isn't hurting anyone, L literally doesn't have the intellect to construct those kinds of jokes
Yessss I remember this joke!!! Perfect example. She’s not punching down, not minimising anyones experiences and in fact, is more of a cultural critique on how hard it can be for women to get to the top in the entertainment industry based purely on talent. Joanne is a class act, I hope she isn’t one of the female comics Lindsey reach out to for mentorship cause she’s far beyond L’s IQ

Reactions: 21
In fairness to L the bullying comment is her sticking up for the poster Lauren who seems very active anytime anybody has anything to say negative. She's the first to defend L
Knew I recognised the profile pic that Lauren girls on Jenny’s discord disagreeing with people too haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Knew I recognised the profile pic that Lauren girls on Jenny’s discord disagreeing with people too haha
Not to hate on this random girl but I think sometimes people stick up for influencers because they enjoy the attention of the influencer acknowledging and thanking them like they’re the only true fan. I remember doing it waaay back in the day with youtubers who I was OBSESSED with, she probably doesn’t think L is actually in the right but enjoys the feeling of being the favourite to someone she once looked up to

Reactions: 12
Not to hate on this random girl but I think sometimes people stick up for influencers because they enjoy the attention of the influencer acknowledging and thanking them like they’re the only true fan. I remember doing it waaay back in the day with youtubers who I was OBSESSED with, she probably doesn’t think L is actually in the right but enjoys the feeling of being the favourite to someone she once looked up to
100% agree it’s just mad when it’s someone older. Im the same ahaha was prob like this when I was 10 and it was some beauty guru 😂

Reactions: 3
Maybe she just wants to be L’s new co-host

Reactions: 2
The newest pod is a train wreck. I think this is the end for L, I can't see her subscribers hanging around for much longer. Every episode starts with the same whiney horseshit, calling out her (dwindling) remaining Patreon subscribers for giving her constructive criticism for the service that THEY are paying for. It's not sustainable. RIP.

Reactions: 22
L, liar liar hot pants on fire.
Finally people see the real L. Unfortunately for J, it is at her expense, but the mask always slips and she has nobody to blame this time. It will be extra funny watching her try to manipulate the situation now. She was furious in the podcast. Declining mental health. Please. NPD and Sociopath.

Consistent behavior patterns in sociopaths include:

• Lack of empathy for others
  • Impulsive behavior
  • Attempting to control others with threats or aggression
  • Using intelligence, charm, or charisma to manipulate others
  • Not learning from mistakes or punishment
  • Lying for personal gain
  • Showing a tendency to physical violence and fights
  • Generally superficial relationships
  • Sometimes, stealing or committing other crimes
  • Threatening suicide to manipulate without intention to act
  • Sometimes, abusing drugs or alcohol
  • Trouble with responsibilities such as a job, paying bills, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I just saw J's story and I couldn't imagine being in a room with that many people atm.

Also, gas how L said she's such a controversial comedienne, and here J is off to see someone who actually does it well.

Reactions: 10
I just saw J's story and I couldn't imagine being in a room with that many people atm.

Also, gas how L said she's such a controversial comedienne, and here J is off to see someone who actually does it well.
Yeah thought that was funny cause L in her episode said she lives and breathes comedy and watches it all the time, yet her favourite comedian is in town and she’s nowhere to be seen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can’t believe she has the audacity to call herself a comedian! Making people laugh the odd time on insta doesn’t make you a comedian. It’s like Rachel from Friends said: “You decorate dads office so now you’re a decorator?! Ok then, yesterday I went to the zoo and now I’m a koala bear!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still can’t believe she has the audacity to call herself a comedian! Making people laugh the odd time on insta doesn’t make you a comedian. It’s like Rachel from Friends said: “You decorate dads office so now you’re a decorator?! Ok then, yesterday I went to the zoo and now I’m a koala bear!”
I went to see Ricky, he was brilliant. So inappropriate, so many outrageous jokes about every taboo subject you can think of. Intelligent and witty, you have to be to pull those jokes out of the bag. L should never touch serious topics, she's not clever enough to deliver them - she should stick to stuff that's more her speed. Like phlegm.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I went to see Ricky, he was brilliant. So inappropriate, so many outrageous jokes about every taboo subject you can think of. Intelligent and witty, you have to be to pull those jokes out of the bag. L should never touch serious topics, she's not clever enough to deliver them - she should stick to stuff that's more her speed. Like phlegm.
😂 L take notes, this is a punchline

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.