It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually pathetic that all of her validation comes from reading tattle life and being so public about it?

Reactions: 9
How on earth can a grown woman think that if she spends all her money, whatever debt she owes doesn't have to be paid, holy duck, an 11 year old wouldn't even think like that.

Reactions: 15
Also, correct me if I’m wrong, it doesn’t matter how much money she has now, the courts won’t care they’ll look at the value of itgals at the time of the breakup (which is obviously a hell of a lot more than it is now). I can’t imagine a judge being like ‘oh she paused payments for a few months and spent her money on a mirror etc therefore she actually can’t give you what you’re owed J sorry’ , they’re just going to give her the figure and she’ll have to come up with the money somehow so she really shouldn’t be just wasting what she has.
Sure her folks will just bail her out.

As if she'd have to take responsibility for her own mistakes with those 2 enablers around!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just caught up on the thread, i cant believe i used to support her, actually makes me sick. And im sorry i like Pete but he supports tit like that, so he is as pathetic as she is. Jenny needs to take her down, full stop. Actually makes me sick, i was xxx gal since the beginning ive supported her for years.

Reactions: 24
Lindsay thinking shes gas saying Evans shite in bed. It was a one might thing so he wasnt exactly begging for more either?! Also one night stands are usually just drunk sex, rarepy are they the best sex in the world. It is what it is IMO

Get over yourself Lindsay

Reactions: 21
Lindsay thinking shes gas saying Evans shite in bed. It was a one might thing so he wasnt exactly begging for more either?! Also one night stands are usually just drunk sex, rarepy are they the best sex in the world. It is what it is IMO

Totally. She likes this image of herself being a sexual free spirit who’s amazing in bed and some kind of sexual connoisseur just cause she’s been single years, it’s like a 12 year old boy.

but we now know that J clearly slagged/talked tit on her ex so it’s in her interest to try do the same to evan. Hence all the new member accounts spreading rumours about him on here every couple of months

Reactions: 17
Just caught up on the thread, i cant believe i used to support her, actually makes me sick. And im sorry i like Pete but he supports tit like that, so he is as pathetic as she is. Jenny needs to take her down, full stop. Actually makes me sick, i was xxx gal since the beginning ive supported her for years.
I agree. I have been a subscriber since the start. Honestly, it is so disappointing - I have supported and actually defended this girl for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Bit rich that she's talking about Evan in that way when on one of the last It Galz pods, she said she thought it wasn't cool to talk about the size of a man's penis to your friends.

Interesting how L was of that opinion when she was with her fella, now she's talking about Evan to a live audience. It's so tacky and just mean.

Cut her hair, changed her whole wardrobe, gave up the drink, stopped being herself and giving her opinion, turned on her best mate... All for some bloke she had just met. Now she's single, sticks back on a pair of shorts and a few stenos and everyone is supposed to forget she did any of that. She's a joke 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I'd say your man dipped when he found out L was being sued hahah, no doubt L would do a beg off him to help her out with a payment, if it came to that.

Reactions: 18
Isnt Courtney’s partner a lawyer? Must be awkward as duck if J got an advise from him, plotting against L right next to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree. I have been a subscriber since the start. Honestly, it is so disappointing - I have supported and actually defended this girl for years.
I subscribed from the star too. I don’t think any of us knew how bad it would get. I always thought she was a lovely person at heart but all of this is so nasty and outrageous. Despite everything my heart goes out to her because it seems like she’s going through a severe crisis. It’s like extreme self sabotage and it’s heartbreaking even though I’m disgusted by the behaviour.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think any of us knew how bad it would get. I always thought she was a lovely person at heart but all of this is so nasty and outrageous. Despite everything my heart goes out to her because it seems like she’s going through a severe crisis. It’s like extreme self sabotage and it’s heartbreaking even though I’m disgusted by the behaviour.
My pity and sympathy goes to J if I’m honest. She put up with La tit for year, defended her, picked up after her and seemed to be a good friend apart from talking tit to the sisters. Her business was stolen, possibly a chunk of money, she was slandered publicly and still is seeing the person who has put her through the ringer get crowds of people to a show she sold, where her ex friend now talks tit about her and her relationship!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My pity and sympathy goes to J if I’m honest. She put up with La tit for year, defended her, picked up after her and seemed to be a good friend apart from talking tit to the sisters. Her business was stolen, possibly a chunk of money, she was slandered publicly and still is seeing the person who has put her through the ringer get crowds of people to a show she sold, where her ex friend now talks tit about her and her relationship!
I agree with you and of course I feel for J but I also know she will be ok bc she seems to have a strong sense of herself, is in a good place with her mental health and has a supportive partner & flourishing career. Yes, L put herself in the position she’s in with her own actions but having watched people in my life self sabotage before it’s sad. I do believe she has some serious mental health issues and needs to step out of the public light as has been mentioned before.

Speaks volumes of both women. J has carried herself so well throughout this whole fiasco. She doesn’t ever mention L or anything to do with the split, and still has a successful podcast. L on the other hand is consumed by the drama, tattle, clearly obsessed with J, bitter over her happy life that she has created with her fiancé, all these mean spirited remarks.. She’s looking real pathetic.

Reactions: 26
Yeah I’ve been thinking that from the start.. would love to know 🙈
That would be amazing if he was her solicitor 😅 side note that man is beautiful

cant believe she talked about their relationship during the show so fucked, glad J seems to be in a good place to handle all this

I agree with you and of course I feel for J but I also know she will be ok bc she seems to have a strong sense of herself, is in a good place with her mental health and has a supportive partner & flourishing career. Yes, L put herself in the position she’s in with her own actions but having watched people in my life self sabotage before it’s sad. I do believe she has some serious mental health issues and needs to step out of the public light as has been mentioned before.
Again can we not with the diagnosing of “serious mental health issues”. It’s not productive at all, and it’s actually quite stigmatising. Having mental health issues doesn’t excuse treating other people so poorly, nor does acting like a toxic witch mean mental health issues are present.

Jenny’s story 😅
Preach my G

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.