It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not surprised.. I’m embarrassed that I ever thought she was funny tbh. I really hope Luna wasn’t actually in the audience

Reactions: 17
Doubtful because that would go against her narrative of being an iconic business witch

Really? I’m not surprised therefor disappointment doesn’t come into it, just disgust
Im not surprised either but we all know that Lindsay reads Tattle and reading that would sting because it stings when parents use that line.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im not surprised either but we all know that Lindsay reads Tattle and reading that would sting because it stings when parents use that line.
I’d say L has heard that from her parents so many times that it has zero effect 😅

Reactions: 6
Also, some more things that happened:

someone asked her what was Evan like in bed. She said he was tit but had a big dick and when she found out they were engaged she felt sorry j had to sleep with him forever.

She talked about being sued a lot, she said she was spending all her money so they can’t get any money out of her.

they did a quiz and Pete asked which Tattle Life thread name pissed her off the most. “Redroom success, it galz a mess” was the one that pissed her off the most. She mentioned tattle quite a bit.
Wow I’m shocked but honestly not surprised. She’s actually unhinged. I can’t believe she’s a 34 year old woman with two kids! Side note, imagine her explaining her master plan to her solicitor tomorrow. Bet her Mam will be there and all 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow I’m shocked but honestly not surprised. She’s actually unhinged. I can’t believe she’s a 34 year old woman with two kids! Side note, imagine her explaining her master plan to her solicitor tomorrow. Bet her Mam will be there and all 😂😂😂
I presume if she has no money she’ll have to sell all her stuff and move home ?

Reactions: 10
Oh her Mam will 100% be there doing all the talking while L is sitting with her arms folded sulking 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I presume if she has no money she’ll have to sell all her stuff and move home ?
If it’s money she’s agreed to pay J OR money she stole from the joint account, and she gets a court order to pay and doesn’t she’ll be in contempt of court I’m pretty sure. Not exactly a comedy piece!

I’d love to know if the stealing from joint account rumour is real. The same person who said that also said there were lawyers involved… come back and spill please 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yeah the part with luna dancing is a bit boring had to fast forwards but i dont mind that. I do hope L will take this break up as a chance to reflect and get better. I somehow doubt Fionna would end up like L without Connor as they said in the vlog but ok 😬 She seems very stable, even with her job choice..
A bit late to the party here but same!
I would feel offended if my sister thought I’d be fucked except formy boyfriend.
Fiona’s and her boyfriend seem happy but she seems normal enough that she would be fine on her own too. I think she was. Bit freaked out by that comment.
Also petty of me but love how she said the strawberry yoghurts traumatised her because of how much plastic was in them and then took out dairylea dunkers also lots of packaging and then a plastic box with TWO SLICES OF WATERMELON!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pete is a very loyal and good friend isn't he? One of those kind people who would stoll hag you senseless for the laughs rather than a fake "nice" person who is mean.
Ye I know him from years ago and he’s actually a lovely guy.
I hope she appreciates him andit doesn’t go to tit.

Reactions: 4
Such a weird and frankly condescending thing to say to someone even if it was tongue in cheek (although she chose to record it and include in her vlog). Everything is an excuse to Lindsey (I’m chaotic and a mess because of my BOYFRIEND! I’m offensive because of my PARENTS! I was problematic because of RAMONA!) and she seems to think relationships will solve her problems
Why is she offensive because of her parents? Or why does she say she is anyway!

Reactions: 2
Am I wrong? I could be wrong in fairness. It's such a mad thing to leave in considering you've been accused of racism very recently
View attachment 855219
She also answered in the question box on her page yesterday that Matthew Feeney @glamfeeney did her extensions/hair.
He was in court for racially abusing a taxi driver recently. I would have thought anyone in the public eye would be distancing from him big time after that.

Her spending all her money so they can’t get money out of her screams guilty really, if she knew she was right she’d be confident she wouldn’t have to pay out.

Also, correct me if I’m wrong, it doesn’t matter how much money she has now, the courts won’t care they’ll look at the value of itgals at the time of the breakup (which is obviously a hell of a lot more than it is now). I can’t imagine a judge being like ‘oh she paused payments for a few months and spent her money on a mirror etc therefore she actually can’t give you what you’re owed J sorry’ , they’re just going to give her the figure and she’ll have to come up with the money somehow so she really shouldn’t be just wasting what she has.

Reactions: 23
Her spending all her money so they can’t get money out of her screams guilty really, if she knew she was right she’d be confident she wouldn’t have to pay out.

Also, correct me if I’m wrong, it doesn’t matter how much money she has now, the courts won’t care they’ll look at the value of itgals at the time of the breakup (which is obviously a hell of a lot more than it is now). I can’t imagine a judge being like ‘oh she paused payments for a few months and spent her money on a mirror etc therefore she actually can’t give you what you’re owed J sorry’ , they’re just going to give her the figure and she’ll have to come up with the money somehow so she really shouldn’t be just wasting what she has.
Oh what you’re saying is completely true, but you’re forgetting about one thing you have that L doesn’t… critical thinking skills and common sense

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.