It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be amazing if he was her solicitor šŸ˜… side note that man is beautiful

cant believe she talked about their relationship during the show so fucked, glad J seems to be in a good place to handle all this
He is such a ride! Did you ever see when Courtney shows the food he cooks? The man has it all, bod, brains amd cooking skills! šŸ˜

Sorry for that, bit off topic, couldnt help myself šŸ˜…

Lindsay had to cancel Cork due to lack of interest and had some one walk out of Dublin, which was half empty. Her name will be muck amongst promotors soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Again can we not with the diagnosing of ā€œserious mental health issuesā€. Itā€™s not productive at all, and itā€™s actually quite stigmatising. Having mental health issues doesnā€™t excuse treating other people so poorly, nor does acting like a toxic witch mean mental health issues are present.
Youā€™re 100% right and I wasnā€™t excusing her behaviour whatsoever. Iā€™m disgusted and disappointed. I didnā€™t need to comment on whatever mental health issues she may or may not have but definitely think she needs to get out of the public eye bc sheā€™s in a toxic cycle with tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Again can we not with the diagnosing of ā€œserious mental health issuesā€. Itā€™s not productive at all, and itā€™s actually quite stigmatising. Having mental health issues doesnā€™t excuse treating other people so poorly, nor does acting like a toxic witch mean mental health issues are present.

Preach my G
In fairness she has openly said herself she has serious mental health issues and is on medication so itā€™s not really a tattle diagnosis- but I agree it isnā€™t an excuse for everything

Reactions: 7
Lindsay proving she can never learn. Rape jokes? šŸ˜µ Didn't It Galz do a live that raised money for Rape Crisis Centre? Doesn't her sister volunteer there? I've defended her on this thread and wished them both the best but Jenny really was the best thing that ever happened to her aside from her kids.

Reactions: 34
I think it's gas how influencers get so up in arms over tattle. If you are an actor, performer, TV star etc etc and you are putting yourself out into the public eye as a career, then you will have critics critiquing you.

Imagine if every actor obsessed over the bad reviews, or a comedian organised one of their stand ups solely around the opinions people on twitter have of them.

If she has nothing other than our opinions of her to do a show about it then she probably needs to throw in the towel

Reactions: 16
Lindsay proving she can never learn. Rape jokes? šŸ˜µ Didn't It Galz do a live that raised money for Rape Crisis Centre? Doesn't her sister volunteer there? I've defended her on this thread and wished them both the best but Jenny really was the best thing that ever happened to her aside from her kids.
She said she was raped herself so apparently that gives her licence to make jokes about it to an audience without warning.. her logic never fails to amaze me. I feel like sheā€™s a time traveller from another era sometimes with her outdated ā€˜humourā€™

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What was the joke even?
Do you remember
Canā€™t remember specifically but it was something like ā€œthatā€™s why ugly boys have to turn to rapeā€ or similar - then she tried to make a few more but they didnā€™t quite land because the girl had got up by that point. There was also jokes about EDs, she was recommending laxatives and saying she wishes she was anorexic. Made me think J definitely kept her in line when they were a duo

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Canā€™t remember specifically but it was something like ā€œthatā€™s why ugly boys have to turn to rapeā€ or similar - then she tried to make a few more but they didnā€™t quite land because the girl had got up by that point. There was also jokes about EDs, she was recommending laxatives and saying she wishes she was anorexic. Made me think J definitely kept her in line when they were a duo
Good god. Thatā€™s actually sick. What the duck.

Reactions: 12
Definitely trying to go for that outrageous comic approach but itā€™s just not landing šŸ˜… does Pete stay on stage for the whole thing or does she do a bit alone?

Reactions: 10
Definitely trying to go for that outrageous comic approach but itā€™s just not landing šŸ˜… does Pete stay on stage for the whole thing or does she do a bit alone?
Pete did a bit solo at the start to intro her, then she did stand up on her own - he comes back after the interval for the interactive bit

Reactions: 2
Fair play to the girl who stood up to her and left.. Iā€™d say most of the people there had purchased tickets when it was an itgalz show not Lindsey ā€˜unhingedā€™ - she would never sell enough tickets for a show in liberty hall to even go ahead on her own. Gas that she put up a question box on insta asking if people enjoyed the show - she obviously needed a quick ego boost šŸ˜“

Reactions: 20
duck OFF. Pete, run don't walk.

Reactions: 14
Thatā€™s disgusting. Wasnā€™t her good friend on the pod talking about how her ED was so damaging? The fact Pete and her sisters support that kind of talk is gross.

Reactions: 18
The thing about this that really annoys me is that she obviously thinks this is part of her whole "Lindsay isn't afraid to call it what it is" and she "knows what real women think" and all this. As if other comedians or influencers are too afraid of PC culture to say how they really feel but Lindsay isn't afraid to be "real".

The reality is that most reasonable people and comics don't actually find rape jokes or ED jokes funny, because they're not.

I am a big Joanne McNally fan and I always think she approaches sensitive topics with such grace. She takes the piss out of herself and she does bring up her own ED occasionally but always in a classy way, she is never offensive. And she is making waves across the country for being absolutely hilarious and "real". It just goes to show you don't need to resort to horrible rape jokes to be funny or an "honest woman".

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Wonder who/ what she will blame on this car cash.. because it definitely couldnā€™t be her own fault and that sheā€™s just not funny šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
I agree with you and of course I feel for J but I also know she will be ok bc she seems to have a strong sense of herself, is in a good place with her mental health and has a supportive partner & flourishing career. Yes, L put herself in the position sheā€™s in with her own actions but having watched people in my life self sabotage before itā€™s sad. I do believe she has some serious mental health issues and needs to step out of the public light as has been mentioned before.
You canā€™t blame everything on mental health issues. Sometimes in life people are just assholes

Reactions: 17
How many seats does that venue hold? And what price were the tickets? She could end up owing the promoter money too at this rate.

Reactions: 6
The comments about Evanā€¦ it seems like Lindsay has her panties in a wad and is frankly just jealous that she wasnā€™t able to snag him. Sheā€™s insecure that she canā€™t find a guy who wants to be with her itā€™s so tiring and pathetic.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.