It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments about Evan… it seems like Lindsay has her panties in a wad and is frankly just jealous that she wasn’t able to snag him. She’s insecure that she can’t find a guy who wants to be with her it’s so tiring and pathetic.
100% and that’s why the tension clearly started when J&E got serious and went off the charts once they were engaged. L seems to constantly swing between two pendulums of “I’m single and LOVING IT” and “I’m SO happy in my AMAZING HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP” except neither are ever true

Reactions: 19
The comments about Evan… it seems like Lindsay has her panties in a wad and is frankly just jealous that she wasn’t able to snag him. She’s insecure that she can’t find a guy who wants to be with her it’s so tiring and pathetic.
She’s insecure because Evan had no interest in going back there instead he wanted her best friend

Reactions: 8
In other news, Jenny’s new vlog is nice. She has good editing and this one was was a chill retrospective on getting older. She speaks well and is looking gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lindsay needs to learn there’s a difference between laughing about your own trauma (I.e Joanne mcnally laughing about her bulimia) and making disgusting generalised jokes. I often make jokes about MY traumatic experience, but I try not to do it in a way that would hurt others who had been through similar

Reactions: 14
Yeah I liked it, as usual. So chill!
I've gotten into the habit of watching them to wind me down. They really impact on me positively when i'm up to my tits with life/work stress. I think its cos they're so chill, no feckin reels or boomerangs or trying to show shes a mad bastard. I like the fact she isnt showing loads of the typical vligger shite like events, pr n that. I think the fact that most of her weeks are similar and routine is nice for me to see or something!

Reactions: 29
In other news, Jenny’s new vlog is nice. She has good editing and this one was was a chill retrospective on getting older. She speaks well and is looking gorgeous.
Yeah, I’m loving Jenny’s vlogs - they’re so chill and just a nice watch each week. Was happy for her to see that her therapist had suggested having their last session, she’s obviously made lots of progress and I like that she was so open about going. Seeing how opposite they are these days makes it hard to believe they were once even friends. I wonder will Jenny ever do live shows with red room.. I joined this month and have been binging all her episodes - I think a live show would work really well. I enjoyed the lives and episodes that Evan was in so would be interesting to see him make an appearance in live shows too.

Reactions: 19
Jesus Lindsay is a disaster 😭 I’d like to see her succeed with a decent manager or a new business partner 😩 the description of the show sounds awful. She doesn’t need to be making stupid “jokes” like that. Trying too hard to be controversial but it ain’t working 🥴 I genuinely feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 6
I know her sisters aren't her keepers, but Jesus...Sarah worked as some form of a counselor for womens centres on the phone? Did Lindsay just drop these jokes out of nowhere, or were people in her group in the know?

The ED jokes - the reason why Joanne Mc Nally can include her experiences with bulimia in her act, is because she experienced it, and knows where the line is as a comedian. Like..the mind just boggles, L has a friend who spoke about the trauma and struggle of being anorexic?

I honestly don't know anymore...seems like Lindsay thinks the name of the game is to be controversial, at any cost. I'd have 9th degree embarrassment if I was sitting in that audience when she was called out 😭

Reactions: 16
i would like to hear what Sarah has to say about what happened at the show, or is it all performative on her part?🤔

Reactions: 6
So by the sounds of it when she was called out by the audience member, L continued ‘joking’ about rape, and the victim in the audience left to heckles?? duck me, I know L is chaotic at the best of times but that’s a new low. EVERYONE should unsubscribe from her shitshow ASAP….

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can someone explain where the rumour about L stealing funds from the business came from? Seems outrageous? But wouldn’t be shocked

I know her sisters aren't her keepers, but Jesus...Sarah worked as some form of a counselor for womens centres on the phone? Did Lindsay just drop these jokes out of nowhere, or were people in her group in the know?
Honestly I’ve always found her sister Sarah to come across performative or she must Have some cognitive dissonance to support L while being so into social justice. Not saying that her work for the DRCC was fake, that’s such a hard gig but she always gave me a classic white feminist vibe with some of the stuff she posts. Also her sharing “psychology advice” on IG when all she did was ghost write a book? Weird to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
Fiona seems sound. Wonder what she made of those jokes….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
On an absolute side note, someone asked L where she got those pink fluffy shoes and she said shein. Did she not slag off people for having a wardrobe of clothes from there on a podcast ep not too long before the split? 😂

Edit: does tattle censor s l a g to hag? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly I’ve always found her sister Sarah to come across performative or she must Have some cognitive dissonance to support L while being so into social justice. Not saying that her work for the DRCC was fake, that’s such a hard gig but she always gave me a classic white feminist vibe with some of the stuff she posts. Also her sharing “psychology advice” on IG when all she did was ghost write a book? Weird to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ll never get over the psychology lesson 😂😂 She clearly has an over inflated ego like L if she considered herself qualified to share such a video😅

Reactions: 12
I’ll never get over the psychology lesson 😂😂 She clearly has an over inflated ego like L if she considered herself qualified to share such a video😅
Self indulgent shite. Also if she really did rat J out to L before confronting J herself for what she said about L (I always wondered if that happened) then she’s no saint.

Reactions: 8
Tbf she didn't say she was qualified, she stated she was repeating the research she did for the book. It's not like she started speaking off the top of her head or implying her personal experience was facts

Reactions: 1
Oh my God 100%, she seems like a fuckin space cadet 🤣 She seems nice though I have to say but for the birds.
Fiona seems like the only one who has a grasp on reality

Self indulgent shite. Also if she really did rat J out to L before confronting J herself for what she said about L (I always wondered if that happened) then she’s no saint.
Yeah does anyone know which sister pressed the destruct button on itgalz actually?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.