It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, but I don’t get how some of you fancy this guy. He can be funny sometimes sure, but he looks deranged half of the time.
401B3BDF-67FE-4150-9C96-6C652C2969CB.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
L made some risky jokes and was heckled by a girl from the audience who stood up and had it out with her, said the jokes were sick. So that’s what the insta story will be about
SPILL omg

Sorry, but I don’t get how some of you fancy this guy. He can be funny sometimes sure, but he looks deranged half of the time.View attachment 866041
No need to go in on his looks, I think people are attracted to his confidence and humour

Reactions: 44
I need to know more about this heckling omgg!!!

Also yeah, leave Pete’s looks out of it. So out of order.

Reactions: 40
Ah Pete shared my post on insta... I feel a bit bad now, in fairness this thread isn't about him and I've nothing against him at all, I was just saying what I saw... Actually didn't occur to me that he'd be reading here! Sorry Pete, ya know we all love you 🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dying to hear to goss from the show 😅 knew something happened when she wasn’t bopping around town acting the celeb afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dying to hear to goss from the show 😅 knew something happened when she wasn’t bopping around town acting the celeb afterwards
I thought I saw her in one of Petes stories in that pub?

Would love to know what the jokes were that she got called out over 😳

I feel like this is a surreal new age version of You've Got Mail. Maybe me and PF will end up getting married after this 💌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought I saw her in one of Petes stories in that pub?

Would love to know what the jokes were that she got called out over 😳

I feel like this is a surreal new age version of You've Got Mail. Maybe me and PF will end up getting married after this 💌
Kind of jealous of your virtual interactions with Pete 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pete's confident and funny and you just know he would treat you like an absolute queen. Personally, I find that very attractive.

Pete, while we have you here who's your man in the back left in the denim in your pic? Almost as big a ride as yourself 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
L made some risky jokes and was heckled by a girl from the audience who stood up and had it out with her, said the jokes were sick. So that’s what the insta story will be about
Can we have more info on this please 🤣

Reactions: 7
Pete's confident and funny and you just know he would treat you like an absolute queen. Personally, I find that very attractive.

Pete, while we have you here who's your man in the back left in the denim in your pic? Almost as big a ride as yourself 😁
Looks like a young Colin Farrell 😂

Reactions: 4
We saw her in town, her and Pete were roaming the streets complaining they couldn’t get in anywhere because of how late it was

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We saw her in town, her and Pete were roaming the streets complaining they couldn’t get in anywhere because of how late it was
Pete seemed to stay out anyway - he was posting videos with his pals in Johnny Rush’s

Reactions: 5
she made jokes about rape, and then the girl stood up and said that’s sick. They had a back and forth, L said she could get out if she didn’t like it and said that she was raped herself. It was so awkward but she did pull it back. There must have been about under 50 people, many empty seats

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
she made jokes about rape, and then the girl stood up and said that’s sick. They had a back and forth, L said she could get out if she didn’t like it and said that she was raped herself. It was so awkward but she did pull it back. There must have been about under 50 people, many empty seats
What the duck

Reactions: 10
Also, some more things that happened:

someone asked her what was Evan like in bed. She said he was tit but had a big dick and when she found out they were engaged she felt sorry j had to sleep with him forever.

She talked about being sued a lot, she said she was spending all her money so they can’t get any money out of her.

they did a quiz and Pete asked which Tattle Life thread name pissed her off the most. “Redroom success, it galz a mess” was the one that pissed her off the most. She mentioned tattle quite a bit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.