It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree J needs her name taken off the title of the tread, no one even really talks about her on the thread anymore unless it’s in relation to L so she’s not a main focus on here anymore. Just Itgalz Lindsay threads from now on takes my vote.

This is embarrassing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree J needs her name taken off the title of the tread, no one even really talks about her on the thread anymore unless it’s in relation to L so she’s not a main focus on here anymore. Just Itgalz Lindsay threads from now on takes my vote.

This is embarrassing
Ok calling out Ls absolute BULLSHIT lies now. I felt bad for her at first. But why bring up her biggest scandal yet for no apparent reason??? Confirmed all she cares about is the public vote not going to her anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17

This is embarrassing
Shes a gobshite

Reactions: 7
[UOTE="katslaterrrr, post: 6935906, member: 261361"]

[/QUOTE]
Maybe if L didn’t write that statement on Instagram. I can’t see J going back after that and I think L knows it. I related the vlog there and you can see she is missing J. Saying none of her friends get her job struggles, how she’s lonely, how she was “doing really well when it was both of us” (when J was doing the work)… as I said before I wouldn’t be surprised if L tried mend things with J, but J seems so much happier and herself now I can’t see her going back
wow it’s sad L is saying she was doing really well when it was the two of them and J saying she was really down at that same time and She is thriving now - says a lot about the friendship to me

Reactions: 23
I do think in years to come they may be able to rekindle their friendship again. They had such an open relationship with eachother. They spoke on the podcast about experiences that i wouldnt tell anyone in my life. A bond like that has to be difficult to lost. For sure mixing business with pleasure can be a bad idea. I think it went from loving hanging out together and hanging out when they wanted to to having to get together for work and relying on the other for content etc. I can hear it sometimes in the unpopular opinion podcast as well. I can see at times they are grating on eachother.
I honestly think there's no going back unfortunately with how badly it ended. When money issues and legal action takes place in a friendship its pretty much dead in the water for good.

Reactions: 15
Where is that person who allegedly had the tea on things going legal actually… would that be public?

Reactions: 4
I think L herself said things were going legal early on in everything?
Ah I know I’m just wondering if there was more on the other stuff. I think L was confused with having a solicitor draft a contract and things “going legal” which would have different connotations in my mind anyway

Reactions: 4
Ah I know I’m just wondering if there was more on the other stuff. I think L was confused with having a solicitor draft a contract and things “going legal” which would have different connotations in my mind anyway
Or just another victimising swing on things. “LOOK MY EX BESTIE IS SUING ME AND THERES AN NDA SO I CANT SAY 📢📢📢 but lemme write a defamatory, inflammatory, accusatory Instagram post about it so I can redirect hate..” you couldn’t make this tit up 😂

Reactions: 13
This is super off track, but L's sister Sarah is gorgeous. I would love to know, behind closed doors, what her real view of the situation and L's recent actions are.

Reactions: 11
This is L’s statement, I had forgotten it so reposting as a reminder:

Six weeks ago I had to end a personal and working relationship with someone I considered to be my best friend.
On Wednesday the 9th of June, hours before a planned livestream, I was given proof that this person had been spreading completely fictitious and malicious lies about me and those I love. These lies were both shocking, hurtful and incredibly damaging. They had been spread to my family members, friends, acquaintances and even listeners. I believe this was an attempt to manipulate these people and turn them against me. This was not just mindless gossip, it was character assassination. Deeply hurt and angry, I called her up to confront her on what she had done. On the call and later in an Email I was met with admission and an apology. Initially, I attempted to forgive and move on but as the days went on I was made aware of additional information which showcased the magnitude and extent this person had gone to damage my character. This was all happening behind my back. I have always been open with my struggles which has lead to us obtaining a loyal fanbase. I believe that seeing as my life was beginning to go down a more healthy route she tried to stop this from happening.
I told her that due to these revelations I did not feel comfortable recording with her. I gave her numerous options such as us recording separately. I even offered to provide her with as much time off as she needed to go seek counsel to address her actions. I offered that we used money out of the business account to pay for counselling for her. If she was willing to go ahead with this I said I would maintain the business by myself. Still keeping everything 50/50 all the while protecting her wrongdoing from being made public. The only option she gave me was to dissolve the business completely. I then offered to buy her out or that I would have to set up a new platform in which I would explain why I had to do so. She gave me a wildly inflated valuation of the business which she knew was completely out of my reach financially.
Our two main sources of income are Patreon and ACAST. I later found out after regaining access to our Email that she had begun the process of dissolving the business. Telling ACAST that I was refusing to engage which was in fact the complete opposite. Telling more lies that I had locked her out of various aspects of the business and joint accounts. I changed the Patreon password to stop her from deleting the platform without my consent. She never reached out to ask for the new password. Instead changing the passwords to It Galz Email and Instagram and linking them to her personal phone number. Then she opened a dispute with Patreon to regain access.
I have been subject to bullying and blackmail. She said she would release information that would make me “cancelled on all platforms” if I disclosed the reason for the break up of It Galz. This “cancelable” information was also used as a tactic to force me to agree to her terms on the buy out. I asked for information on what she supposedly had on me. Racking my brain for the past six weeks trying to figure out what she could use against me all the while having solid proof of her lies. It led me to believe anything could be falsified in an attempt to continue her plan to take me down. This was simply blackmail which sent my anxiety spiralling. I have been experiencing panic attacks, sleepless nights, complete loss of appetite and resulted in me requiring additional medication.
Throughout this, I tried to maintain the business. Taking over the Patreon to fulfil my obligations to the listeners, recording and uploading episodes all the while being stonewalled for two weeks. This stopped when she took over and locked me out of every platform holding the business ransom until I agreed to buy her out. There were certainly signs of this toxic behaviour before I acquired proof. During recording and working together, this person would often put me down, be condescending towards me, exaggerate scenarios and downright lie to place herself in a better light. Throughout our friendship and years working together, I was bullied, made feel uncomfortable in my own home, lambasted and ganged up on.
I have faith that I can maintain the community but I need to explain to the listeners what happened and the reasons as to why I am now the only host. Her staying silent for weeks without giving any insight as to what happened, meant that I had to try and fill in the gaps without mentioning anything for fear of her attempting to “ruin” me. This avoidance as well as her positioning herself as the more level headed one in her statements has only perpetuated the online abuse towards me. Something I had initially tried to protect her from, even though she was the one in the wrong.
The speculation as to why It Galz couldn’t continue as was and why I am now the only host has resulted in a slew of daily online abuse towards me. It has affected the relationship between myself and the listeners, my mental health and my personal relationships. For this reason I had to explain what happened so that I can fully move on and continue with creating the future of the brand. All of this has led me to be in an incredibly dark place and I feel completely isolated. More than anyone she was aware of how dark my struggles with my mental health go. Knowing this, through her threats she exploited my anxiety to try and break me down and come out of this unscathed. This was a dark and dangerous act on her part that have had drastic affects on myself.
I hope this provides you with a valid explanation. I would like to thank my family, friends and loyal listeners in helping me get through this. I cannot begin to express how valuable your support was and continues to be.
Lindsay

• Sick
Fair play for typing that out 🤣 👏 god on a reread it’s even nastier than I remember.
1) Alluding that she wanted to put Jenny in therapy for talking to her sisters (I presume that what she meant about seek counsel) - even if this were true it’s such a gaslighting technique to air publicly
2) the claim of J making her uncomfortable in her own home with no proof is such a big accusation especially since she has children
3) this whole blackmail thing - surely if J was going to release stuff about L she would have by now. All she’s done is wish her well and kept her mouth shut
4) the buyout: she admits she wanted the buyout. J agrees to a buyout & gets the business valued and L throws a strop over how much it would cost her (would love to know what L thought was a reasonable price). So things clearly run dry when they can’t agree?
5) J admitted that she bitched to L and on IG, I’m sorry someone who is a pathological liar like how L wants J to seem doesn’t just openly admit their wrong and apologise.

From watching it happen in real time it was obvious what was happening business wise. L definitely locked J out of Patreon when that ep with Pete went up. I messaged J directly and she seemed stressed and at a loss. There were messages leaked here too saying J didn’t want to speak on things as she was told not to by a lawyer. L was erratically uploading, meeting fans and even announced Js departure allegedly without them having actually agreed on her leaving. Js silence on the beginning was clearly because they didn’t have a clue what they were doing with the business but L thinks it’s so J can control some kind of narrative. What a bleeping mess.

Reactions: 26
Fair play for typing that out 🤣 👏 god on a reread it’s even nastier than I remember.
1) Alluding that she wanted to put Jenny in therapy for talking to her sisters (I presume that what she meant about seek counsel) - even if this were true it’s such a gaslighting technique to air publicly
2) the claim of J making her uncomfortable in her own home with no proof is such a big accusation especially since she has children
3) this whole blackmail thing - surely if J was going to release stuff about L she would have by now. All she’s done is wish her well and kept her mouth shut
4) the buyout: she admits she wanted the buyout. J agrees to a buyout & gets the business valued and L throws a strop over how much it would cost her (would love to know what L thought was a reasonable price). So things clearly run dry when they can’t agree?
5) J admitted that she bitched to L and on IG, I’m sorry someone who is a pathological liar like how L wants J to seem doesn’t just openly admit their wrong and apologise.

From watching it happen in real time it was obvious what was happening business wise. L definitely locked J out of Patreon when that ep with Pete went up. I messaged J directly and she seemed stressed and at a loss. There were messages leaked here too saying J didn’t want to speak on things as she was told not to by a lawyer. L was erratically uploading, meeting fans and even announced Js departure allegedly without them having actually agreed on her leaving. Js silence on the beginning was clearly because they didn’t have a clue what they were doing with the business but L thinks it’s so J can control some kind of narrative. What a bleeping mess.
She also switched from saying J was saying awful things about her (and those I love—most likely fella) , and character assassination about her, to now it being about someone else. So many holes can be poked into that statement.
Also. So laughable that L is in her high horse about her saying J needs therapy. Take a look at yourself L. If anyone needs it, it’s you!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What lies did Jenny spread that made it's way to the listeners- "they had been spread to my family members, friends, acquaintances and even listeners." Does L mean when she moved out and left her son behind to live with his grandparents?

She also switched from saying J was saying awful things about her (and those I love—most likely fella) , and character assassination about her, to now it being about someone else. So many holes can be poked into that statement.
Also. So laughable that L is in her high horse about her saying J needs therapy. Take a look at yourself L. If anyone needs it, it’s you!
I just think that whole “Jenny was saying such CRAZY things about me she needs to seek professional help” is suuuuch a gaslighting thing to say. Instead of saying ok Jenny was absolutely bitching about me to my sisters and I didn’t like it and couldn’t accept her apology (fair) she gaslights Jenny to everyone. Now (in Ls mind) anything J says publicly won’t be believed. So calculated

Reactions: 16
D27760D7-2A57-47E8-B05E-BF6A8DA3C639.jpeg

Let’s not forget L also accused J of ‘abusing’ her (J didn’t delete the Patreon, the whole site was just down this day)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
View attachment 846203

Let’s not forget L also accused J of ‘abusing’ her (J didn’t delete the Patreon, the whole site was just down this day)
also just thinking… L says in her statement “I changed the Patreon password to stop her from deleting the platform without my consent. She never reached out to ask for the new password. Instead changing the passwords to It Galz Email and Instagram and linking them to her personal phone number. Then she opened a dispute with Patreon to regain access.”. Why would J delete their source of income? Also J opened a dispute because L locked her out of Patreon which Patreon clearly acknowledged as J got access. Literally within days they must have sorted stuff cause L had access again…there’s something amiss there.

Reactions: 13
This is L’s statement, I had forgotten it so reposting as a reminder:

Six weeks ago I had to end a personal and working relationship with someone I considered to be my best friend.
On Wednesday the 9th of June, hours before a planned livestream, I was given proof that this person had been spreading completely fictitious and malicious lies about me and those I love. These lies were both shocking, hurtful and incredibly damaging. They had been spread to my family members, friends, acquaintances and even listeners. I believe this was an attempt to manipulate these people and turn them against me. This was not just mindless gossip, it was character assassination. Deeply hurt and angry, I called her up to confront her on what she had done. On the call and later in an Email I was met with admission and an apology. Initially, I attempted to forgive and move on but as the days went on I was made aware of additional information which showcased the magnitude and extent this person had gone to damage my character. This was all happening behind my back. I have always been open with my struggles which has lead to us obtaining a loyal fanbase. I believe that seeing as my life was beginning to go down a more healthy route she tried to stop this from happening.
I told her that due to these revelations I did not feel comfortable recording with her. I gave her numerous options such as us recording separately. I even offered to provide her with as much time off as she needed to go seek counsel to address her actions. I offered that we used money out of the business account to pay for counselling for her. If she was willing to go ahead with this I said I would maintain the business by myself. Still keeping everything 50/50 all the while protecting her wrongdoing from being made public. The only option she gave me was to dissolve the business completely. I then offered to buy her out or that I would have to set up a new platform in which I would explain why I had to do so. She gave me a wildly inflated valuation of the business which she knew was completely out of my reach financially.
Our two main sources of income are Patreon and ACAST. I later found out after regaining access to our Email that she had begun the process of dissolving the business. Telling ACAST that I was refusing to engage which was in fact the complete opposite. Telling more lies that I had locked her out of various aspects of the business and joint accounts. I changed the Patreon password to stop her from deleting the platform without my consent. She never reached out to ask for the new password. Instead changing the passwords to It Galz Email and Instagram and linking them to her personal phone number. Then she opened a dispute with Patreon to regain access.
I have been subject to bullying and blackmail. She said she would release information that would make me “cancelled on all platforms” if I disclosed the reason for the break up of It Galz. This “cancelable” information was also used as a tactic to force me to agree to her terms on the buy out. I asked for information on what she supposedly had on me. Racking my brain for the past six weeks trying to figure out what she could use against me all the while having solid proof of her lies. It led me to believe anything could be falsified in an attempt to continue her plan to take me down. This was simply blackmail which sent my anxiety spiralling. I have been experiencing panic attacks, sleepless nights, complete loss of appetite and resulted in me requiring additional medication.
Throughout this, I tried to maintain the business. Taking over the Patreon to fulfil my obligations to the listeners, recording and uploading episodes all the while being stonewalled for two weeks. This stopped when she took over and locked me out of every platform holding the business ransom until I agreed to buy her out. There were certainly signs of this toxic behaviour before I acquired proof. During recording and working together, this person would often put me down, be condescending towards me, exaggerate scenarios and downright lie to place herself in a better light. Throughout our friendship and years working together, I was bullied, made feel uncomfortable in my own home, lambasted and ganged up on.
I have faith that I can maintain the community but I need to explain to the listeners what happened and the reasons as to why I am now the only host. Her staying silent for weeks without giving any insight as to what happened, meant that I had to try and fill in the gaps without mentioning anything for fear of her attempting to “ruin” me. This avoidance as well as her positioning herself as the more level headed one in her statements has only perpetuated the online abuse towards me. Something I had initially tried to protect her from, even though she was the one in the wrong.
The speculation as to why It Galz couldn’t continue as was and why I am now the only host has resulted in a slew of daily online abuse towards me. It has affected the relationship between myself and the listeners, my mental health and my personal relationships. For this reason I had to explain what happened so that I can fully move on and continue with creating the future of the brand. All of this has led me to be in an incredibly dark place and I feel completely isolated. More than anyone she was aware of how dark my struggles with my mental health go. Knowing this, through her threats she exploited my anxiety to try and break me down and come out of this unscathed. This was a dark and dangerous act on her part that have had drastic affects on myself.
I hope this provides you with a valid explanation. I would like to thank my family, friends and loyal listeners in helping me get through this. I cannot begin to express how valuable your support was and continues to be.
Lindsay
Listeners never came forward. So what was she on about there. And L locked J out of Patreon first.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.