It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like L came across like a complete witch based on what was said above and all this time J has said nothing
J is saying nothing because she was in the wrong. She was bitching and talking about L and has admitted she said awful things. She's hoping it will die off and everyone will forget.

Reactions: 5
J is saying nothing because she was in the wrong. She was bitching and talking about L and has admitted she said awful things. She's hoping it will die off and everyone will forget.
where did she admit to saying awful things?

And people should, it’s done, move on, what more can be said or done.
I guess if you’re not in tattle or on the discord you’d have a tons of questions so I’m wondering if all the questions about it in the live were from those people

Reactions: 1
J admitted she bitched (god forbid!) what else is she supposed to say? Admit it again and again every time L brings it up? Please. She hasnt done anything all of us havent done. Meanwhile L is arguing with fans for months, actually admitted to something illegal on the pod (voter fraud?) among so much more tit over the last few months and brings this up to take the heat off herself.

Reactions: 21
Yeah like what’s the appropriate punishment for bitching? Tarred and feathered? Public humiliation? At least she owned it.

Reactions: 19
J admitted she bitched (god forbid!) what else is she supposed to say? Admit it again and again every time L brings it up? Please. She hasnt done anything all of us havent done. Meanwhile L is arguing with fans for months, actually admitted to something illegal on the pod (voter fraud?) among so much more tit over the last few months and brings this up to take the heat off herself.
Speak for yourself, I don’t say nasty things about my pals to their family behind there back. Why would L say it was character assassination if it was just bitching? She said on her live that J had been making stuff up about her. J was always condescending to her on a public podcast so I can only imagine how she was behind the scenes. She said she barely even sees Jack but considers him her best friend. Just cus she still talks to him doesn’t mean L doesn’t. Only friends I see J having are either from America or friends of L’s originally. Just think that’s very telling. Lots of times you lose people how you got them. J cheated on Michael and E tried to cheat with my pals. He was kissin her head and all and putting his arm around her. He knew they were listeners as well which is mad. I’d say he told J and she got over it cus she needed him. She has no one else like

Reactions: 6
You asked where did she admit to saying awful things so I just answered 🤔 doubt the bitching was nice things haha
Yeah I was aware of the statement but didn’t know if she had given more insight into what was said seen as the OP was referring to it as ‘awful’ 😅

Reactions: 2
Lindsay saying it was character assassination could be taken with a pinch of salt as she tends to exaggerate the duck out of everything 🙄 after all, she did accuse Jenny of trying to sabotage her when, in fact, it was just insta being down.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Speak for yourself, I don’t say nasty things about my pals to their family behind there back. Why would L say it was character assassination if it was just bitching? She said on her live that J had been making stuff up about her. J was always condescending to her on a public podcast so I can only imagine how she was behind the scenes. She said she barely even sees Jack but considers him her best friend. Just cus she still talks to him doesn’t mean L doesn’t. Only friends I see J having are either from America or friends of L’s originally. Just think that’s very telling. Lots of times you lose people how you got them. J cheated on Michael and E tried to cheat with my pals. He was kissin her head and all and putting his arm around her. He knew they were listeners as well which is mad. I’d say he told J and she got over it cus she needed him. She has no one else like
L would say it was character assassination because she is a known liar

Reactions: 10
Yeah like what’s the appropriate punishment for bitching? Tarred and feathered? Public humiliation? At least she owned it.
just looking through your messages you’ve posted rich coming from you saying tarred and feathered when you’ve been non stop pointing the finger at L and giving leeway to J all the time

Lindsay saying it was character assassination could be taken with a pinch of salt as she tends to exaggerate the duck out of everything 🙄 after all, she did accuse Jenny of trying to sabotage her when, in fact, it was just insta being down.. 🙄
she admitted to that though? On discord. I found the statement to be written carefully and was well thought out. Seemed genuine to me. L was locked out of all the it galz accounts, emails and patreon so I can see how she thought J was responsible when she just got it back and it went bust. Obviously the trust was gone. I don’t believe everything L says and was disappointed to hear she didn’t vote but I don’t remember her exaggerating stuff. Why would she say character assassination if it was just bitching? Makes no sense at all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just looking through your messages you’ve posted rich coming from you saying tarred and feathered when you’ve been non stop pointing the finger at L and giving leeway to J all the time

she admitted to that though? On discord. I found the statement to be written carefully and was well thought out. Seemed genuine to me. L was locked out of all the it galz accounts, emails and patreon so I can see how she thought J was responsible when she just got it back and it went bust. Obviously the trust was gone. I don’t believe everything L says and was disappointed to hear she didn’t vote but I don’t remember her exaggerating stuff. Why would she say character assassination if it was just bitching? Makes no sense at all
Lindsay is grand I’ve not really any issue with her but I feel she tends to exaggerate and embellish stories she shares. I’d like to see the woman land on her feet and produce a decent and consistent podcast. Unfortunately she is not delivering that in the wake of this business/friendship break up. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like you would want to have rocks for brains if you are willing to pay €6 a month to listen to her regurgitation of a mid 00s daily mail sidebar of shame story no?

Reactions: 17
Because the is an eternal victim, and a terrible liar.

Reactions: 16

Lindsay said that Evan ganged up on her on the podcast. Why would Evan care thar Jenny was bitching.

Reactions: 3
Wasn't J just in the same friend group as L? Also aren't L's friends her little sister's friends? How are we to know who either of them are friends with behind the scenes. Also isn't it a little convenient that you happened to know E went to this party & happen to hate J. Like if what you said above happened it's hardly something bad against J. Why don't you just dm her privately & tell her her BF was out & about. `Like what kind of person are you to be writing that kind of stuff about a person's relationship online.

Also, the timing of you saying this right after someone said L took money out of the business bank account. Like you really think J's fella potentially cheating on her is in the same league as L stealing money & a business from her best friend who clearly worked very hard to build that business.

If L did that she could end up in Jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
untrue I was actually defending L last week about the refunds saying that end of the day people accepted tickets.ie t&cs amongst other things. I think L is a dope but I also think people project onto her. It is so obvious that you’re someone in Ls camp… even saying her statement full of grammatical errors was well written 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.