It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riiiight?!! And being a bitch is like a whole personality trait for L. It’s like her brand

Reactions: 3
Riiiight?!! And being a bitch is like a whole personality trait for L. It’s like her brand
Like if it came out J stole from her or something I’d get it. But come on, L made her brand from talking shit about other people on Snapchat. Clearly can dish it out but can’t take it

Reactions: 9
I would definitely say she blew up so much because whatever was said was very true/hit a nerve

Reactions: 10
But when a friendship is coming to an end it can be something small that causes it to go nuclear. All the little things build up, then it’s bang. Either way, tough to lose a friendship that way.

Reactions: 5
But when a friendship is coming to an end it can be something small that causes it to go nuclear. All the little things build up, then it’s bang. Either way, tough to lose a friendship that way.
Yeah I can imagine there was a lot of underlying tension and it all erupted over something small

Reactions: 1
Yeah I can imagine there was a lot of underlying tension and it all erupted over something small
Sure we were witness to that tension building. L was a loose canon in the months leading up to the breakup, and things seemed to really change between them once she started seeing Evan. There were so many instances where I thought JAYSUS, L is becoming a liability for J and their business. This is why it can be a bad idea to work that closely with friends.

Reactions: 12
Yeah you could really hear how fed up Jenny was. I think it made her very unlikable but looking back she was probably so fed up

Reactions: 6
Liking Jenny's pod but finding the constant referencing of Greek mythology a bit zzzzz....
We get it, you studied it in 3rd level

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.