Israeli-Palestinian Conflict #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay! Extrajudicial killings are great everyone! Murder now and ask questions later.

I guess I'll be collateral damage, it's what I deserve for living in a place that's not progressive on lgbt and women's issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
‘Where did your humanity go?’ Qatar minister slams West for lack of reaction

Qatar’s Minister for International Cooperation Lolwah Alkhater has slammed the lack of response in the West to the Israeli bombardment of Gaza, which has killed and wounded thousands of civilians.

“As someone who was heavily involved in the Afghan evacuation in 2021 after Taliban took over Afghanistan, I must say this. For months, my colleagues and I were receiving tens of calls every single day from officials, parliamentarians, congressional members, athletes, artists, trade unions, from every continent asking us to save lives! I swear that I personally spent days convincing a group in the US that we don’t have to evacuate dogs since Taliban were not into eating dogs!” she wrote on X.

“How do you think we should feel right now as we see your reaction to #Gaza_Genocide? Where did your humanity go? Principles? Women’s rights? Seriously how do you justify this to yourselves?

“Hospitals are being targeted and you provide a justification for that? Is there another bottom that you still have not reached.”

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...aeli-attacks-displace-700000-children-in-gaza

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Likud and Kahanists support killing all Palestinians in case they are Hamas. This is genocide. Jews and Holocaust survivors are explicitly saying this.
Our country is supporting this.
By this token many of 'us' are not so innocent. Would this justify other countries committing war crimes against us?
It seems some people expect Palestinians to just do the decent thing and die quietly. Israel has a right to defend itself but Palestine must accept collective punishment. It’s their own fault for being born there anyway.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
‘Low-flying sniper drone’ wounding civilians: Surgeon

A surgeon at al-Shifa Hospital in the Gaza Strip, Ghassan Abu Sitta, says more than 20 people have sought treatment for “chest and neck” gunshot wounds in firing from Israeli quadcopter drones.

“This is a low-flying sniper drone. When it comes to killing, they are so innovative,” he said on X.

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...aeli-attacks-displace-700000-children-in-gaza

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Anyone see on x about them using a weapons from an apache helicopter it works with rays and explodes the internal organs and it’s dubbed the poor mans nuclear bomb this is suspected because of injuries recorded by doctors any tattle sleuths have any more info on this? Seems like they’re testing weapons on the people of Gaza.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I
As a general rule, soldiers of any nation are given a lot of propaganda to dehumanise their enemies. Even where the rules of warfare are being followed this occurs, as it allows soldiers to fight and unfortunately sometimes kill others with a smaller amount of mental health impact than where the humanity of those they might kill is acknowledged.

For the vast majority of humans there is no natural instinct to kill another human, but if you are consistently told this is necessary, that this is the only way you and your family will ever be safe, that the other side are basically just animals out to kill you, you can be convinced you are doing what is necessary.

I hope like hell those conscripted into the IDF have good mental health services available to them, as for many once the propaganda haze wears off and the enormity of what they have been part of hits, my god is that going to be hell.
Though maybe mental health services would be used to sustain justification for their actions, and any discomfort that emerged would be pitted against an unfeeling enemy.
There's just so much damage to humanity, and it's not easy to be out of that vacuum.
That's a screenshot of the IDF video which apparently proves ... something idk
I'm assuming most of us didn't find tattle to discuss crimes against humanity and genocide..but how the mentality behind these flimsy indignant manipulative scenarios is like the caught out/ criticised self pitying grifters and influencers who I'm assuming mostly did send us here is sickening and chilling.
I guess presentation skills have been reshaped by social media but the shallowness of the lies is so clearly demonstrated, alongside the arrogance and impunity the people lying have.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you are a lefty type who supports issues such as LGBT, Trans, Women's rights and freedom of speech and are anti racist/xenophobia.

Then you are a bloody hypocrite if you are supporting Pallestine/Hamas over Israel.

More so, if you attend the marches whereby blatant anti-semitism is rife.

Hamas do not support LGBT, Trans, Women's rights and freedom of speech, nor is it allowed in Pallestine.

With the marches, many attending are also proving themselves to be hypocrites of the highest order. Throw around abuse to people of other ethnic minorities/races then it is condemned to the hilt by them. Yet those same people see no issues doing the exact same thing to Jewish people and their faith.

I call that double standards.
Maybe you should change your name to Judgy Mcjudgefascist

🙋‍♀️ lefty type here who supports the rights of others, yep I do support the Palestinians rights too. Guilty as charged with compassion, empathy & open mindedness - send me to The Hague asap

🙋‍♀️Attended Marches - your honour I didn’t see any anti-semitism but hell I can see you’re impartial so fexk it, just go ahead and string me up.

I’d address other points but you only made 2 and just repeated them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Contact says people attempting to leave hospital shot in legs

The BBC's Rushdi Abualouf has heard that no people, or any items of aid, have been allowed out of the Al-Shifa hospital for the last 48 hours, according to one of his contacts.

That source - one of the few remaining journalists in the hospital - says four people had tried to leave Al-Shifa yesterday, but were shot in the legs and left on the ground bleeding for around two hours.

Medics had to risk their lives to get them into the hospital for treatment, the source tells Abualouf.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-67400490

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Contact says people attempting to leave hospital shot in legs

The BBC's Rushdi Abualouf has heard that no people, or any items of aid, have been allowed out of the Al-Shifa hospital for the last 48 hours, according to one of his contacts.

That source - one of the few remaining journalists in the hospital - says four people had tried to leave Al-Shifa yesterday, but were shot in the legs and left on the ground bleeding for around two hours.

Medics had to risk their lives to get them into the hospital for treatment, the source tells Abualouf.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-67400490
This is bleeping INSANE!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
shot in the legs
IDF MO, they did exactly this to the Palestinians at the Great March of Return demonstrations, 156 amputees after that (but over 7000 live ammunition injuries) . They are easing off on the killing atm and are going for maximum damage, pain and trauma knowing that there won’t be any healthcare facilities able to cope with the volume or complexity of the injuries. The victims who survive these horrific, life altering, injuries will have to leave Gaza for medical treatment and then won’t be able to return! I guess that will be easier for the West to ignore than a higher body count😡 Absolute savages!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
IDF trying to spruce up their public image, but behind the scenes it's a different matter altogether...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yet many of them support Hamas though. They are not all quite so innocent, are they!
How many? Any idea? Given there hasn’t been an election since 2006 I’m not sure that is an argument that holds up. Hamas killed many moderate Palestinian politicians and rule by fear. Not that there will be an election any time soon do you really thing that the people of Gaza would vote for more terror?

Reactions: 16
If you are a lefty type who supports issues such as LGBT, Trans, Women's rights and freedom of speech and are anti racist/xenophobia.

Then you are a bloody hypocrite if you are supporting Pallestine/Hamas over Israel.

More so, if you attend the marches whereby blatant anti-semitism is rife.

Hamas do not support LGBT, Trans, Women's rights and freedom of speech, nor is it allowed in Pallestine.

With the marches, many attending are also proving themselves to be hypocrites of the highest order. Throw around abuse to people of other ethnic minorities/races then it is condemned to the hilt by them. Yet those same people see no issues doing the exact same thing to Jewish people and their faith.

I call that double standards.
Here's the thing. I don't tie someone's right to live with their political alignment with me.

I disagree with anyone denying the rights of another human, but not for one second will I use that as an excuse to justify them being murdered.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How many? Any idea? Given there hasn’t been an election since 2006 I’m not sure that is an argument that holds up. Hamas killed many moderate Palestinian politicians and rule by fear. Not that there will be an election any time soon do you really thing that the people of Gaza would vote for more terror?
There are people outside I quite like the Ambassador Husam S. Zomlot he looks good on the telly he’s articulate and he seems like a really good advocate he speaks the wests language he’s not extreme in any way but he makes excellent points with every question asked.
In other news I see the Israeli have called in their buddies over at the White House to stick up for them (typical bully behaviour) I wonder how that convo went something like this maybe.
Joe, they don’t like us sniff sniff they don’t believe us waghhh waghhh whatever lies we put online they keep saying it’s lies and now they’re taking the piss out of us even though we paid so many X list celebrities and and the best choppy film editors from Guam.
White House we’ve got your back Netty you’re our home boy.
Americans there are weapons and tunnels under under Al Shifa our intelligence has seen the evidence stop picking on our friends got it !!!
Okay thanks joey we are so grateful that the Americans have been able to check under the besieged hospital for us while its been under such intense fire and we appreciate you providing the world with invisible intelligence from the scene with so much stealth the staff didn’t even see you guys.
Joe, that’s okay buddy it’s what we do I also have a request of my own could you ask the IDF to please check that tunnel for the forty beheaded babies you know the ones you lost earlier and oh Iraq just called they want their WMD’s back it’s Hamas’s fault and our intelligence says they’re under Al Shifa please check behind Santas sleigh and put a sign on that saying DO NOT damage this like you did evil kenivel’s bike that’s all for now folks from us at US fake news 4U peace out ☮

Reactions: 3
IMG_0879.jpeg

IMG_0880.jpeg

We’ll kill them and get the ones who survive to leave then you take them in - Humanitarian solution 🤡🤡

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.