Israeli-Palestinian Conflict #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get this. Is it antisemitic to want a ceasefire to stop the murder of the hundred plus murdered children in Gaza every day.
It's just a weird conversation to have with all these people being murdered in Gaza and West Bank.
Why aren't the majority of Israelis taking up 7th October with their government. Something very dodgy happened on that date. And I don't just mean Hamas getting into Israel and murdering people and taking hostages.
Like I said before strange Israel government gets warning of terror attack then gives soldiers time off and deploys more to West Bank where there are about 100 checkpoints.
How long did it take the Calvary to get to the festival.
Bib: to some posters here it really does seem like that is their viewpoint. What a warped way to view the world, to see cries for the end of violence and murder as a personal attack.
---
The phrase "from the river to the sea," which frightens Jewish people in the rest of the world.

Oh how pathetic and what a bastardisation
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Surgery without anaesthesia: Pain ‘beyond what humanity endure’

Orthopaedic surgeon Fadel Naim, based in the Gaza Strip, says patients with injuries “up to the moderate level” are having to undergo surgery without anaesthesia because of a lack of medical supplies.

“[It’s] to preserve the remaining supply of anesthesia, which is on the verge of depletion at any moment, for major and critical surgeries,” he said on X.

“The pain experienced by the patients during the surgical interventions without anesthesia is beyond what humanity on this Earth can endure.”

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...aeli-attacks-displace-700000-children-in-gaza

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The chief surgeon for the International Committee of the Red Cross has given a harrowing account of an amputation his team performed at a hospital in southern Gaza in a video diary shared with Sky News.

Dr Tom Potokar said his team had to amputate the hand of a six-year-old child with "very deep burn injuries".

He said the boy's hand had been "charred" and was the cause of ongoing infection which was making him very unwell.

The child remains in a critical condition.

Source: https://news.sky.com/story/israel-h...arrowing-account-of-child-amputation-13006450

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I cannot see any defensible reason to surround a hospital with tanks. Even if they weren't aggressing, that level of intimidation for a facility dedicated to healthcare just cannot be defended.
I struggle to see how anyone can hear that bodies are piling up and rotting at a hospital, that has been forced to go without fuel and supplies, and claim that this is anything but a war crime.

Even if there was a Hamas base at Al Shifa, which I don't believe on balance of the evidence provided, I cannot see how allowing the patients within to die would be acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I cannot see any defensible reason to surround a hospital with tanks. Even if they weren't aggressing, that level of intimidation for a facility dedicated to healthcare just cannot be defended.
I struggle to see how anyone can hear that bodies are piling up and rotting at a hospital, that has been forced to go without fuel and supplies, and claim that this is anything but a war crime.

Even if there was a Hamas base at Al Shifa, which I don't believe on balance of the evidence provided, I cannot see how allowing the patients within to die would be acceptable.
Israel has published a photograph of incubators in an attempt to improve the country's image and draw attention away from their tanks and snipers surrounding a hospital where dead human beings are rotting in the yard and babies are dying inside.

Israel says it's transferring incubators to Gaza - amid fears over newborns

The Israeli military says it's in the process of "coordinating the transfer of incubators from a hospital in Israel to Gaza".

Alongside a statement, posted on social media, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) posted an image of what appears to be one of its soldiers unloading an incubator from a van in a car park. It's not disclosed where the photo was taken.

1699952892504.jpeg

An IDF soldier unloads an incubator from a van in a car park

IDF Copyright: IDF

It comes after the latest warnings from Palestinian healthcare workers that newborn babies are suffering from a lack of supplies at Gaza's hospitals - particularly electricity, without which certain equipment - incubators - can't work.

On Sunday, the World Health Organization said Gaza City's largest hospital, Al-Shifa, had ceased to function and that the situation inside was "dire and perilous".

Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari, an IDF spokesman, has said Israel will provide assistance to evacuate struggling babies to a "safer hospital" - though it was not made clear if the incubators are being sent to Al-Shifa.

Hospital staff say moving babies safely requires sophisticated equipment.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-67400490

Source:
1699952663700.gif

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
How the hell anyone can defend this, support this and attack anyone who condemns it as anti-Semitic is beyond me. This I situation is just horrific 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Israel has published a photograph of incubators in an attempt to improve the country's image and draw attention away from their tanks and snipers surrounding a hospital where dead human beings are rotting in the yard and babies are dying inside.

The Israeli military says it's in the process of "coordinating the transfer of incubators from a hospital in Israel to Gaza".

Alongside a statement, posted on social media, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) posted an image of what appears to be one of its soldiers unloading an incubator from a van in a car park. It's not disclosed where the photo was taken.

View attachment 2570356
View attachment 2570342

It comes after the latest warnings from Palestinian healthcare workers that newborn babies are suffering from a lack of supplies at Gaza's hospitals - particularly electricity, without which certain equipment - incubators - can't work.

On Sunday, the World Health Organization said Gaza City's largest hospital, Al-Shifa, had ceased to function and that the situation inside was "dire and perilous".

Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari, an IDF spokesman, has said Israel will provide assistance to evacuate struggling babies to a "safer hospital" - though it was not made clear if the incubators are being sent to Al-Shifa.

Source:View attachment 2570342
Looks like 'we offered them incubators' is today's line :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2570356
View attachment 2570342

Source:View attachment 2570342
Maybe instead of staged photo opportunities they shouldn’t have cut the power supply or bombarded the hospitals in the first place. Just a thought. Not that I believe they’re doing a single thing to “help” but it’s like standing on someone’s neck and expecting them to be grateful when you lift your foot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder when the Israeli genocide excusers will resurface here on this thread again with their circular arguments, false equivalences and of course their faux cries of antisemitism.

This is a genocide happening in real time, documented by all and backed by our "civilised" western governments. This is murder, this is torture, this is terrorism.

It sickens me to my core and goes against my every humane sense. I know this is wrong, I will not be gaslighted to think otherwise. I will not be frightened into staying quite.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“This is not an innocent hospital”. This one turns my gut. By this logic every single inch of Gaza is a “military target”, hospitals, churches, schools, shops, homes. Israel aren’t interested in killing civilians apparently but have somehow managed to murder 12,000 of them since October 7th 🤔 She was also on Channel 4 News yesterday evening saying she has “zero empathy” for Palestinian people.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If you are a lefty type who supports issues such as LGBT, Trans, Women's rights and freedom of speech and are anti racist/xenophobia.

Then you are a bloody hypocrite if you are supporting Pallestine/Hamas over Israel.

More so, if you attend the marches whereby blatant anti-semitism is rife.

Hamas do not support LGBT, Trans, Women's rights and freedom of speech, nor is it allowed in Pallestine.

With the marches, many attending are also proving themselves to be hypocrites of the highest order. Throw around abuse to people of other ethnic minorities/races then it is condemned to the hilt by them. Yet those same people see no issues doing the exact same thing to Jewish people and their faith.

I call that double standards.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If you are a lefty type who supports issues such as LGBT, Trans, Women's rights and freedom of speech and are anti racist/xenophobia.

Then you are a bloody hypocrite if you are supporting Pallestine/Hamas over Israel.

More so, if you attend the marches whereby blatant anti-semitism is rife.

Hamas do not support LGBT, Trans, Women's rights and freedom of speech, nor is it allowed in Pallestine.

With the marches, many attending are also proving themselves to be hypocrites of the highest order. Throw around abuse to people of other ethnic minorities/races then it is condemned to the hilt by them. Yet those same people see no issues doing the exact same thing to Jewish people and their faith.

I call that double standards.
The fact you conflate Palestinians with Hamas says it all

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder when the Israeli genocide excusers will resurface here on this thread again with their circular arguments, false equivalences and of course their faux cries of antisemitism.

This is a genocide happening in real time, documented by all and backed by our "civilised" western governments. This is murder, this is torture, this is terrorism.

It sickens me to my core and goes against my every humane sense. I know this is wrong, I will not be gaslighted to think otherwise. I will not be frightened into staying quite.
And end up being antisemitic themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.