Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all things YOU’VE said Jen. Don’t try and DARVO me.
I've never called Israeli's pigs and stated that I don't want any living near me. That's you lot. I did say that children get killed in wars. They do. It's a fact. I doubt there's any war, anywhere, ever where that hasn't happened.

Reactions: 2
I've never called Israeli's pigs and stated that I don't want any living near me. That's you lot. I did say that children get killed in wars. They do. It's a fact. I doubt there's any war, anywhere, ever where that hasn't happened.
You boohoo’d and moaned about people being called pigs or not wanting to live next door WHILST BABIES AND CHILDREN ARE BEING BOMBED TO HELL. It’s YOU who’s abhorrent so once again, don’t try and DARVO me, it won’t work.

Reactions: 6
I bet the 1948 Palestinians regret welcoming Israelis to live on their street too.

But that's not a conversation Jenocide's willing to have since this all apparently started on Oct 7th 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Some people are sad gits just be careful what you wish for others because it will come back.
Defending the slaughter of tens of thousands of innocent children well you’re beyond hope in my opinion just take a seat and wait for karma.

Reactions: 10
ohhh I see the 🐷 analogy has got to Jen, not like the Israeli government doesn’t call Palestinians animals, but call zios 🐽 and they flip! Talking of which, this tweet is 🎯

---
Seems it’s imminent- more deaths - way to go Israel YAY 🙌 you sock it to those women and children- make us proud and love you more

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Amy Schumer is behaving like many will start to - she clearly supported the annihilation of Gaza a few months ago, and is now trying to save face and her career. duck Amy Schumer. We have the receipts. Blood is on her hands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I read a post on here from someone saying something about many of us who knew right after the Oct 7 attack that Israel would go in strong and how did we know that, something about us being antisemitic already.
Again I don't give a flying fig about your religion, you leave me alone and I will leave you alone. I am not racist, sexist or any other ist.
I grew up hearing about settlers encroaching on Palestinians land, kicking Palestinians out of their homes etc, this was like 50 years ago when Australia used to care about Palestinians and the injustices.
Since those days I have been busy raising a family and not paying attention to the news out of Israel and Palestine.
I was on holiday on the 7th October so wasn't really listening to the news but I remember exactly where I was and the exact moment when I KNEW without a doubt that this was the golden ticket for Israel to attack Gaza hard, this was all they needed that they had the world onside now for them to do whatever they wanted. I also believe there was help from inside Israel for Hamas to pull this off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Insane, 320 people bought and paid for by Israel.

What do they have on the US? What is this ‘special relationship’ that means a small country thousands of miles away can receive billions in aid and also have specific laws that circumvent first amendment rights in the ‘greatest country on earth’*

*this isn’t a USA forum, but that assertion that Americans make, makes me laugh.

Reactions: 7
How the duck is he let away with this!??

---
I read a post on here from someone saying something about many of us who knew right after the Oct 7 attack that Israel would go in strong and how did we know that, something about us being antisemitic already.
Again I don't give a flying fig about your religion, you leave me alone and I will leave you alone. I am not racist, sexist or any other ist.
I grew up hearing about settlers encroaching on Palestinians land, kicking Palestinians out of their homes etc, this was like 50 years ago when Australia used to care about Palestinians and the injustices.
Since those days I have been busy raising a family and not paying attention to the news out of Israel and Palestine.
I was on holiday on the 7th October so wasn't really listening to the news but I remember exactly where I was and the exact moment when I KNEW without a doubt that this was the golden ticket for Israel to attack Gaza hard, this was all they needed that they had the world onside now for them to do whatever they wanted. I also believe there was help from inside Israel for Hamas to pull this off.
I knew, I said it when it happened here on this thread. That doesn't make me anti-semitic, it makes me a person with a brain and the ability to connect dots and understand history.

Zionists hate intelligent people, Zionists hate free thinkers. Seeing what a hold they have on the US, UK and Europe it really does make you wonder if the dire state these countries are all in (healthcare, deliberate housing shortage etc.) isn't all part of some plan to keep us down and compliant.
---
Also, these are the people who would have you believe they are victims. They are violent, cruel and warped individuals. This runs deeper than any of us would want.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What do they have on the US? What is this ‘special relationship’ that means a small country thousands of miles away can receive billions in aid and also have specific laws that circumvent first amendment rights in the ‘greatest country on earth’*

*this isn’t a USA forum, but that assertion that Americans make, makes me laugh.
Israel acts as a military foothold for the US in the Middle East. While Israel has its own colonial interests, it also serves functionally as a colonial interest of the US in terms of military and access to resources. Make no mistake, Israel does not hold unseen power over the US, the US wields Israel as a weapon and a tool - the interests of the US are primary in their behaviour when it comes to Israel. If anything Israel does or plans to do goes against US interests, we'll see it stopped by the US very quickly. The US has an obsession with being the "shining city on the hill" and the good guy of the world, though - they will pull a lot of aggressive and authoritarian moves to see their military colony continue to be viewed as a victim and apparent good guy to ensure their own sense of self isn't dented.

There's also a religious element to the US's rhetoric around Israel - many of the born-again Christians in the US view Israeli control of "the promised land" as a necessary step for Jesus's return. Given that they expect all Jewish inhabitants of Israel to be removed in what follows, they have no concern for Muslims being removed first. It's kind of hilarious that that section of society call themselves pro-Israeli, given their hopes and beliefs.

Even outside of that whole mess, many Christians think they will have easier access to holy sites with them under Jewish control rather than Muslim control. The argument between the three major Abrahamic faiths over the area goes back centuries, and doesn't seem set to end any time soon. We'll see if the increasing authoritarian ethnostate nature of Israeli government changes this assumption in the future, I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Israel acts as a military foothold for the US in the Middle East. While Israel has its own colonial interests, it also serves functionally as a colonial interest of the US in terms of military and access to resources. Make no mistake, Israel does not hold unseen power over the US, the US wields Israel as a weapon and a tool - the interests of the US are primary in their behaviour when it comes to Israel. If anything Israel does or plans to do goes against US interests, we'll see it stopped by the US very quickly. The US has an obsession with being the "shining city on the hill" and the good guy of the world, though - they will pull a lot of aggressive and authoritarian moves to see their military colony continue to be viewed as a victim and apparent good guy to ensure their own sense of self isn't dented.

There's also a religious element to the US's rhetoric around Israel - many of the born-again Christians in the US view Israeli control of "the promised land" as a necessary step for Jesus's return. Given that they expect all Jewish inhabitants of Israel to be removed in what follows, they have no concern for Muslims being removed first. It's kind of hilarious that that section of society call themselves pro-Israeli, given their hopes and beliefs.

Even outside of that whole mess, many Christians think they will have easier access to holy sites with them under Jewish control rather than Muslim control. The argument between the three major Abrahamic faiths over the area goes back centuries, and doesn't seem set to end any time soon. We'll see if the increasing authoritarian ethnostate nature of Israeli government changes this assumption in the future, I suppose.
Thanks. The religious element is very interesting.
I was aware of the military angle. Joe Biden is on record in the 1970s stating “if Israel didn’t exist, we’d have to create one”
---

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Do you know how much money has been stolen from Gazans by the IOF? Are you ready? They have stolen 7.6 million USD that is now being held by the Israeli gov't.

Amy Schumer is an Israeli activist? I just know her as a crap comedian. Israel doesn't need defending as long as it has its lackey the U.S.A. protecting them. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Insane, 320 people bought and paid for by Israel.

The old adage of identifying who is in power in your country by recognising the ones that you can’t criticise has never been more true.
I’m sure there will be legal objections to this because doesn’t it infringe on a persons freedom of speech especially the freedom of the press 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.