Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a difference between a Jewish joke and banning a real life Jewish pupil from college. There's a difference between a Jewish joke and threatening to murder a real life Jewish person. There's a difference between a Jewish joke and climbing in your car to take to the streets of London, toot your horn and celebrate their slaughter.
---

Not thinking comedy should be censored = narcissistic personality. Will add that to list.
So what is an acceptable Jewish joke?

Because by your own reasoning, I can say all Jews are rapists (just like Amy Schumer says about other ethnicities). Afterall, "it's performance, it's not real" 🙄

Reactions: 10
The gas lighting going on here from jen, Moley et al is off the scale. They are the digital equivalent of “I’m so scared to go on campus…LOOK AT MY FACE I AM NOT SCARED LOOK AT MY FACE”

If you think we are all crazy conspiracy theorists who hate Jews then why do you keep coming back? I mean it’s clear you’re not changing hearts and minds so you’re obviously coming here to insult and pull the tigers tail, don’t cry 😭 when people either don’t engage or are rude to you…you’re capable of leaving, this isn’t Gaza!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Because by your own reasoning, I can say all Jews are rapists (just like Amy Schumer says about other ethnicities). Afterall, "it's performance, it's not real" 🙄
No, that's not my reasoning. It's yours. And I doubt Schumer actually DID say that

Reactions: 3
The gas lighting going on here from jen, Moley et al is off the scale. They are the digital equivalent of “I’m so scared to go on campus…LOOK AT MY FACE I AM NOT SCARED LOOK AT MY FACE”

If you think we are all crazy conspiracy theorists who hate Jews then why do you keep coming back? I mean it’s clear you’re not changing hearts and minds so you’re obviously coming here to insult and pull the tigers tail, don’t cry 😭 when people either don’t engage or are rude to you…you’re capable of leaving, this isn’t Gaza!
I really enjoy it when Jenocide digs in her heels and digs her own grave at the same time.

Imagine coming on a thread about the horror that is unfolding in Israel/Palestine, only to defend someone as vile and unfunny as Amy Schumer!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I’ve got one…

knock knock ✊🏻

who’s there?

Israel, this is now my house and my door how very dare you be in your family home for centuries, god gave us this house, now duck off to that pile of sand until we start dropping bombs and chemical weapons at you. We are gods chosen people!

And we all lived happily ever after and there wasn’t apartheid and there wasn’t a genocide and there wasn’t starvation and only a handful of people were killed because it was a war we didn’t want and didn’t ask for and Khhhhhammaaas.

Reactions: 9
I’ve got one…

knock knock ✊🏻

who’s there?

Israel, this is now my house and my door how very dare you be in your family home for centuries, god gave us this house, now duck off to that pile of sand until we start dropping bombs and chemical weapons at you. We are gods chosen people!

And we all lived happily ever after and there wasn’t apartheid and there wasn’t a genocide and there wasn’t starvation and only a handful of people were killed because it was a war we didn’t want and didn’t ask for and Khhhhhammaaas.
Yeah I don't think you'd get a Netflix special off the back of that.

Reactions: 1
No, that's not my reasoning. It's yours. And I doubt Schumer actually DID say that
"I don't care what any comedian jokes about as part of an act. It's performance. It's not real."

As for the second part, Google is your friend.

There is a resolution in the where is Sangita case. She got the boot to be replaced by Zionist gob Vanessa Feltz.

• Angry
Actually, I think I have found Jenocide.

Tenner a couple of days ago that Jeno on the phone to the police saying she was surrounded by protesting students a few days ago as she walked her dog?

When in fact she was not surrounded at all and could move along quite freely?

i can't find the video but I think you know which one I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A stand up, you say?

Ahhh, in that case, it's performance. It's not real. 🤦‍♀️
Good god, you really are hard of understanding aren't you? he didn't tell the joke on stage, he put it on his personal instagram and directed it at a REAL person.

Comedian on stage tells potentially offensive joke about made up person = performance

Comedian not performing goes onto the internet to threaten to murder someone because she's a Jew = not performance.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rather than dealing with the zios getting angry and upset about words - I’d rather focus on the reality of possible death of yet another Palestinian doctor

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.