Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even outside of that whole mess, many Christians think they will have easier access to holy sites with them under Jewish control rather than Muslim control. The argument between the three major Abrahamic faiths over the area goes back centuries, and doesn't seem set to end any time soon. We'll see if the increasing authoritarian ethnostate nature of Israeli government changes this assumption in the future, I suppose.
So bizarre.

It's also Israel that's turning Gazan churches to rubble. It's also Israel that restricts the movement of Christian Palestinians into Jerusalem. It's also Israel keeping Christian Palestinians under occupation. They are part of the fabric of Palestinian society and part of the struggle for freedom.

One day, the genocide apologists will wake up and realise zionism = Jewish supremacy, not Judaism.

Reactions: 9
So bizarre.

It's also Israel that's turning Gazan churches to rubble. It's also Israel that restricts the movement of Christian Palestinians into Jerusalem. It's also Israel keeping Christian Palestinians under occupation. They are part of the fabric of Palestinian society and part of the struggle for freedom.

One day, the genocide apologists will wake up and realise zionism = Jewish supremacy, not Judaism.
Attacks on Black churches in America continuing are also a result of this patchy fascist skewing Christian ethos.
They identify with the racial supremacy expressed by Zionist beliefs. Even if they ultimately despise Jews (and there's been pushback against the antisemitism bill because it will restrict them branding Jews as Christ killers), they're eager for the racist hatred raging through Zionism.

Reactions: 8
So bizarre.

Certain Christians believe it’s a prophecy regarding the second coming of Jesus when an Israeli state is established he will come etc.
The question is what state because from what I know of the Jewish scriptures they were forbidden from
establishing a state until their first messiah arrived.
This is an interesting article on this subject from a Jewish perspective

Reactions: 8
So to recap, Jews are responsible for:

The housing crisis
the collapse of the NHS
the cost of living crisis
the vandalising of black churches

Did I miss anything? I'd ask if you lot know there is a thread dedicated to deranged conspiracy theories like the ones you populate these threads with . But you do know, because you all post there too. What a surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What do they have on the US? What is this ‘special relationship’ that means a small country thousands of miles away can receive billions in aid and also have specific laws that circumvent first amendment rights in the ‘greatest country on earth’*

*this isn’t a USA forum, but that assertion that Americans make, makes me laugh.
I think they pull the Jewish/Holocaust guilt card, and while they are now doing the same it is irrelevant because "it happened to me first" Bit like the playgroud bully punching you first and you waiting a few days and then walloping him back. And while it wasn't the Palestinians who were the Nazi's they are all absolutely Hamas terrorists.

I think Holocaust guilt plays a large part and Israel are masters at pulling that card. Which is quite frankly disgusting

While Israel have never been the biggest arms buyer from the US, these deals are huge chunks of change they are receiving and for a country on its arse that is welcome with open arms.

And then all the religion, prophecy stuff.

Reactions: 7
A comedian with no qualms about publicly threatening to murder a Jewish, female comedian. Wonder why he might feel so empowered to go public with his antisemitism right now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The amount of videos of police and Zionists assaulting women is nuts. They really target those they perceive to be weaker. Typically bully behaviour.

---
You cannot ignore the religious element to all this. I truly believe it is more about the second coming of Jesus and end of days than it is about military might and strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What do they have on the US? What is this ‘special relationship’ that means a small country thousands of miles away can receive billions in aid and also have specific laws that circumvent first amendment rights in the ‘greatest country on earth’*

*this isn’t a USA forum, but that assertion that Americans make, makes me laugh.
Zionists have embedded themselves into key areas like the media, news, Hollywood etc.
Then you have banking and commerce, weapons, IT.
When you look at big business in America the list is endless so I guess whoever pays the piper plays the tune.
---
The amount of videos of police and Zionists assaulting women is nuts. They really target those they perceive to be weaker. Typically bully behaviour.

---
You cannot ignore the religious element to all this. I truly believe it is more about the second coming of Jesus and end of days than it is about military might and strategy.
Her speechwriter effed up she should have said I stand with because it didn’t seem like anyone else was on board 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Zionists have embedded themselves into key areas like the media, news, Hollywood etc.
Then you have banking and commerce, weapons, IT.
When you look at big business in America the list is endless so I guess whoever pays the piper plays the tune.
---

Her speechwriter effed up she should have said I stand with because it didn’t seem like anyone else was on board 🤣🤣🤣
The look on her face when the chanting started 🤣 she had to go get a megaphone cause no one wanted to hear her.
---
Oh look, Zionists wish rape on people again. They really are obsessed with rape. But others would have you believe it's not offensive when Zionists say these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Isn’t there a pro-Israel thread? Asking for a friend who seems to be lost on where best to post Zionist views.

• Haha
Amy Schumer is an Israeli activist? I just know her as a crap comedian. Israel doesn't need defending as long as it has its lackey the U.S.A. protecting them. :rolleyes:
And why is Jenocide holding her up as being some sort of voice of reason?

Amy Schumer has a history of making racist jokes about black and Latino people, mostly focussed on... surprise surprise... rape. That's before the accusations of all Gazan men being rapists. The zionist obsession with rape is real.

ETA she is also on record admitting that she has sexually assaulted men on multiple occasions, including having sex without consent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Someone posts interview with Amy Schumer, clearly having not read it.

I say 'actually it's a very good and reasonable interview'

The end

I don't care what any comedian jokes about as part of an act. It's performance. It's not real.

Did she ever threaten to drive to someone's house and murder them and orphan their children do you know?

Reactions: 2
Someone posts interview with Amy Schumer, clearly having not read it.

I say 'actually it's a very good and reasonable interview'

The end

I don't care what any comedian jokes about as part of an act. It's performance. It's not real.

Did she ever threaten to drive to someone's house and murder them and orphan their children do you know?
Oh so you’re cool with casual racism if it’s comedy or acting…unless of course it happens to be antisemitism. You’re a proper crack pot jen and your racism shines through. Any chance you could get a few more hours at that pesky job? You’re spending an awful lot of your free time on here getting wound up, I worry for ya babes 🫶🏻

Reactions: 9
Oh so you’re cool with casual racism if it’s comedy or acting…unless of course it happens to be antisemitism. You’re a proper crack pot jen and your racism shines through. Any chance you could get a few more hours at that pesky job? You’re spending an awful lot of your free time on here getting wound up, I worry for ya babes 🫶🏻
The narc personality always shines a light on itself under pressure huh. Totally ok for all other nationalities and religions at best to be made into comedic value and at worst to be bombed and maimed, but anyone decides they don't want someone of the Israeli genocide supporting camp living next to them and it's all boohoos and you're so mean to meeeeeee.

Reactions: 10
There's a difference between a Jewish joke and banning a real life Jewish pupil from college. There's a difference between a Jewish joke and threatening to murder a real life Jewish person. There's a difference between a Jewish joke and climbing in your car to take to the streets of London, toot your horn and celebrate their slaughter.
---
The narc personality always shines a light on itself under pressure huh. Totally ok for all other nationalities and religions at best to be made into comedic value and at worst to be bombed and maimed, but anyone decides they don't want someone of the Israeli genocide supporting camp living next to them and it's all boohoos and you're so mean to meeeeeee.
Not thinking comedy should be censored = narcissistic personality. Will add that to list.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.