Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering, what’s the word for someone who opposes this, wholeheartedly, and REGARDLESS of the ‘complex situation’ that led to it?

I thought it was just ‘decent human being’, but there might be a more wordy word that I can use 🤪

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is so funny. Honestly admire the efforts of the students in Columbia but they really need to have a bleeping word.

She uses the words ‘we need humanitarian aid into the building so we don’t starve or become seriously ill’ (they want food and water in Hamilton Hall, the building they were occupying) and the reporter says something like ‘you haven’t used the water fountain? 🤣🤣😂

and then another reporter says ‘so they have stopped you from getting food and water into the building?’ And she goes ‘well no… not yet’ 🤣🤣🤣

On a serious note, there’s bleeping people dying in Gaza, it’s a bit rich calling your DoorDash deliveries ‘humanitarian aid’

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is so funny. Honestly admire the efforts of the students in Columbia but they really need to have a bleeping word.

She uses the words ‘we need humanitarian aid into the building so we don’t starve or become seriously ill’ (they want food and water in Hamilton Hall, the building they were occupying) and the reporter says something like ‘you haven’t used the water fountain? 🤣🤣😂

and then another reporter says ‘so they have stopped you from getting food and water into the building?’ And she goes ‘well no… not yet’ 🤣🤣🤣

On a serious note, there’s bleeping people dying in Gaza, it’s a bit rich calling your DoorDash deliveries ‘humanitarian aid’

It's hilarious. Absolute buffoon but very nicely encapsulates the madness of some of these protestors. A bunch of incredibly rich and privileged kids who mostly have no idea what they're protesting about

Reactions: 2
Both sides, both camps - except that one side has the power of the military, the police, the state behind them and the other does not. Those who do are seeking to shut down those who don't with violence. Yes, we know what fascism looks like, alright.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Both sides, both camps - except that one side has the power of the military, the police, the state behind them and the other does not. Those who do are seeking to shut down those who don't with violence. Yes, we know what fascism looks like, alright.
Uh huh. And how did it all start?

It's hilarious. Absolute buffoon but very nicely encapsulates the madness of some of these protestors. A bunch of incredibly rich and privileged kids who mostly have no idea what they're protesting about
What a self entitled narcissistic comment you judge a whole protest because one student made a rubbish comment well if we are using a single standard does that mean that all Israelis are murderous scumbags ?
Or are you only stereotyping students that are calling out the Genocide rather than the child killers?
Priorities y’all 🙄

Reactions: 8
What a self entitled narcissistic comment you judge a whole protest because one student made a rubbish comment well if we are using single standards does that mean that all Israelis are murderous scumbags ?
Or are you only stereotyping students that are calling out a Genocide?
Not all students are idiots, but that one is.
Not all Israelis are murderous scumbags
Not all Palestinians are Hamas

and repeat. Ad Nauseam

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought Jen was describing the Israeli army there, not the college students 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Uh huh. And how did it all start?
It started with 200lb dump bombs on civilians after Hamas had the audacity to fight back against decades of apartheid and oppression and all peaceful/political means of resolution had been shut off.
---
Not all students are idiots, but that one is.
Not all Israelis are murderous scumbags
Not all Palestinians are Hamas

and repeat. Ad Nauseam
Agreed stereotyping all as one is wrong on so many levels

What a self entitled narcissistic comment you judge a whole protest because one student made a rubbish comment well if we are using a single standard does that mean that all Israelis are murderous scumbags ?
Or are you only stereotyping students that are calling out the Genocide rather than the child killers?
Priorities y’all 🙄
Note use of the word 'some'. Oh and: pot, kettle

Note use of the word 'some'. Oh and: pot, kettle
I have never seen all as one I know the difference between Jews and Zionists ethnically cleansing and there is a difference.
One uses genocidal rhetoric the others are supporting Palestinians and they are calling out this Genocide.

I have never seen all as one I know the difference between Jews and Zionists ethnically cleansing and there is a difference.
One uses genocidal rhetoric the others are supporting Palestinians and they are calling out this Genocide.
So why 'like' a post that calls Israeli's 'pigs' ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.