Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s very interesting to me is that yet again the BBC is not reporting on what’s happening in Gaza or the massive demonstrations at the US Universities.

What it has reported on, all day long and has been up in 3rd place on its website, is the story of the Iranian girl who was allegedly murdered by their security forces in 2022. Isn’t it odd that there has been a “leaked” report by the fellows who molested and killed her and it’s come out just now, just now when theres a genocide taking place in Gaza they choose to not just report it but to keep it in top spot for 21 hours and yet Netanyahu who just 4/5 hours ago is telling the world he’s going to go into Rafah to slaughter thousands of innocent people regardless of international law, regardless of if the hostages are freed, regardless of anything just sneaks in 3 months places from the bottom. It stinks.
IMG_4941.jpeg
IMG_4942.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So what are everyone thoughts on the new Cease Fire deal?? I think I have alwasy been any cease fire is better than none, to at least get aid in. But now I see feckwit bibi is saying he will go ahead with a Rafah invasion regardless of the ceasefire, so is he admitting he will break a ceasefire already???
Also I am thinking if more aid is getting in maybe they need to just stick with it. 40 days would allow Israel to regroup and then come in harder.
I don't know, nothing seems to be really improving, I know things can't go back to how they were, do things just need to get soooo bad that the US just can't justify its support.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So what are everyone thoughts on the new Cease Fire deal?? I think I have alwasy been any cease fire is better than none, to at least get aid in. But now I see feckwit bibi is saying he will go ahead with a Rafah invasion regardless of the ceasefire, so is he admitting he will break a ceasefire already???
Also I am thinking if more aid is getting in maybe they need to just stick with it. 40 days would allow Israel to regroup and then come in harder.
I don't know, nothing seems to be really improving, I know things can't go back to how they were, do things just need to get soooo bad that the US just can't justify its support.
I’ve just seen that Hamas has (rightly imho) rejected the deal.

Whilst more aid might be getting in, I don’t think it’s getting to the Gazans. This is the problem all this ICC and Universities stuff is really distracting from news out of Gaza. The Israelis are bombing Rafah taking out small amounts often, 30-90 a day, it all adds up nicely for them whilst they still talk about “going into Rafah”. Things aren’t getting better but things are definitely getting worse for Israel and America so something has to give and I think Netenyahu is going to be the sacrificial lamb 🙏🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don't have any faith in any political solution brokered by the current US establishment. We've seen how utterly psychotic their politicians and stenographers are.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just seen that Hamas has (rightly imho) rejected the deal.

Whilst more aid might be getting in, I don’t think it’s getting to the Gazans. This is the problem all this ICC and Universities stuff is really distracting from news out of Gaza. The Israelis are bombing Rafah taking out small amounts often, 30-90 a day, it all adds up nicely for them whilst they still talk about “going into Rafah”. Things aren’t getting better but things are definitely getting worse for Israel and America so something has to give and I think Netenyahu is going to be the sacrificial lamb 🙏🏼
After I posted I saw your response Dogmuck, maybe we just need to know if the US supports it (the ceasefire) then its bad for Gazans ;-)

After seeing bibi say he is going into Rafah anyway a ceasefire seems like its just talk. His comment about going into Rafah was probably a way for him to make sure Hamas do not accept a ceasefire, aside from him being unhinged he doesn't want hostages back and he certainly doesn't want aid getting in. If they had a ceasefire though could they just flood Gaza with aid and aid workers and just fill it up with people, machines to fix roads etc ;-)

I just had another thought, if the Israelis did agree then when the IOF attacked again they would be coming back with, Hamas had rearmed, Hamas had regrouped/moved location and so the IOF had to go in hard again and bomb again.

Last edited:
What’s very interesting to me is that yet again the BBC is not reporting on what’s happening in Gaza or the massive demonstrations at the US Universities.

What it has reported on, all day long and has been up in 3rd place on its website, is the story of the Iranian girl who was allegedly murdered by their security forces in 2022. Isn’t it odd that there has been a “leaked” report by the fellows who molested and killed her and it’s come out just now, just now when theres a genocide taking place in Gaza they choose to not just report it but to keep it in top spot for 21 hours and yet Netanyahu who just 4/5 hours ago is telling the world he’s going to go into Rafah to slaughter thousands of innocent people regardless of international law, regardless of if the hostages are freed, regardless of anything just sneaks in 3 months places from the bottom. It stinks.
View attachment 2907593View attachment 2907594
Yeh they’re pretty tit I’ve noticed it from the off their coverage was non stop in the beginning and its is non existent now that Israel is committing more and more war crimes.
The article below is worth a read it’s an older article originally from the electric intifada but it gives good insight and is as true today.

Genocide apologists and fascists not welcome on the thread.
Who exactly is apologising for genocide and who are the fascists? It is entirely possible to understand that this situation is very complex and that both sides are responsible for where we are today without being either a genocide apologist or a fascist. I think the reason that most rational people have left this thread is that is has become polarised and if you don

Reactions: 2
Most rational people have left this thread 🧐 I thought they’d gone because their stance on genocide was embarrassing them and they couldn’t look themselves in the eye knowing their arguments were baseless, whataboutery dismissed and bigotry exposed. I’m old enough to remember when Moley used to try to pretend they cared about Palestinians but still utilised the Zionist handbook - it’s complicated - nope, genocide isn’t complicated, this isn’t about Hamas, this isn’t about hostages it’s about genocide and ethnic cleansing to enable Israel to own the entirety of Palestine, as was always the plan. I’m sick of bringing and seeing receipts to prove the very clear intentions of the Israelis. It frustrating but you won’t bore us into silence. END THE OCCUPATION

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Who exactly is apologising for genocide and who are the fascists? It is entirely possible to understand that this situation is very complex and that both sides are responsible for where we are today without being either a genocide apologist or a fascist. I think the reason that most rational people have left this thread is that is has become polarised and if you don
Did you not get the memo? The definition of 'fascist' has been changed to now mean: anyone who disagrees with me on the internet

Reactions: 2
Didn’t you get the memo about fascism - common themes among fascist include nationalism (including racial and religious nationalism) hierarchy, elitism & militarism - ergo Israel. if it walks like a pig, sounds like a pig and smells like a pig it’s highly likely it is a pig. 🐽

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.