Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's always the privileged, unprincipled, lying, murderous hypocrites that seem to stand with Israel.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I watched Zone of Interest last night and I can't stop thinking about it. It's so prescient. Because we are all kind of living our lives right next to a genocide, we can hear it in the background, it's always there. But also the negative image of the girl leaving apples for the inmates as a small act of resistance, and then them getting killed for the apples regardless.

Reactions: 6
I always wonder if "lifelong supporters of Israel" support their annexation of land in the West Bank, or their legislation that outlines inequality under the law based on ethnic background, or the illegal settlements, or the settler violence that faces no legal repercussions, or the seizing and imprisonment of Palestinians (including children) without charge or conviction...
It's all very well saying "Hamas are a terrorist group!" but supporting Israel means a lot more than opposing Hamas.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve not watched it yet and I know one of these has been mentioned above already but my guesses are:

Most moral army
Urban warfare is difficult
Human shields
In words and in deeds
We do not target civilians

I know it's an 8 minute video but actually you only have to watch the first 20 seconds of this to see what journalism should be

Reactions: 10
I’ve not watched it yet and I know one of these has been mentioned above already but my guesses are:

Most moral army
Urban warfare is difficult
Human shields
In words and in deeds
We do not target civilians
Would you mind if i added a few ?
We are lying scumbags
We have no humanity
We think Palestinians are animals
We think Palestinian kids are snakes
We love women’s knickers
We expect Gazan’s to dispose of our pampers.
Go fund me link for giant nappy disposal bin below
www.we💩ourselvesbecausewearecowards.com

Reactions: 8
@Veronicaaa thanks for that post. Yama Wolasmal gave a masterclass on how to question these bastards. I find it hilarious that towards the end, David Mencer says he is sceptical about the UN, but that Israel believes in the UN. What? Israel is scraping the barrel selecting Mencer to be their spokesperson, after that diabolical showing on Talk TV with James Schneider. What a loser.

In my province of Ontario, they are telling university students that get the idea of protesting out of their silly little heads. Encampments have been set up at McGill in Montreal, the University of British Columbia and the University of Ottawa. At the University of Toronto, they are threatening students with trespassing, which doesn't make any sense as it is a) a public institution and b) the students pay tuition fees, it is essentially their school.

Meanwhile, where is Sangita Myska? If I lived in London, I would like to put up a missing person poster.

The latest deal is shocking - 40 day pause and hostage returned - Blinken has called it very generous- whilst I don’t want the Gazans to suffer anymore right now I don’t want them to accept this. The US are under considerable pressure from within and I don’t believe Israel will stick to the deal once they have their hostages back. They have already constructed this “dock” and it’s quite clear they’ve split Gaza into segments to firstly occupy military and then push the Palestinians out like they are doing in the West Bank, with starvation, brutality and murder. I don’t think Hamas can accept anything that doesn’t include permanent ceasefire and release of all hostages PLUS end of occupation with a 2 state solution firmly on the table. You can’t have 40000 dead 20000 orphans and 100000 injured for 40 days of peace - no fkng way!
I saw Blinken saying that Israel were being extremely GENEROUS with this new deal yesterday and urging Hamas to take it. Israel being generous, after killing tens of thousands, creating a famine, and making Gaza unliveable.

• Angry
  • Heart
This Rafah assault plan is psychopathic. They herded this wounded, broken population into one place and now have them contained there as sitting ducks.

Not everyone can afford to cross the border, not everyone has the energy or means to walk away from Rafah. Those people are worn down, hungry, thirsty and don't have homes to return to. Where do they expect them to go? The tent city Israel had built so they can be sitting ducks once more or be told to move on again like they are pawns in a chess game.

If the west stands by and does nothing to prevent this - and really what can they do? If those deranged Israeli's want to go ahead they will.

It is just enough.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
If the west stands by and does nothing to prevent this - and really what can they do? If those deranged Israeli's want to go ahead they will.
Biden could stop this, very easily. All he has to do is throw Netanyahu to the wolves and start dealing with Benny Gantz or whoever on the condition that Israel makes a deal with Hamas and withdraws from Gaza. He wouldn't even face much pushback from Israel as most of them would have no problem being rid of Netanyahu and just want the hostages back at this stage.

Reactions: 16
I would take anything that comes out of the Middle East Eye with a pinch of salt. Its reportedly owned by the Qatari govt.

I would also take anything that comes out of the The Times of Israel also with a pinch of salt.

Obviously both swing in bias towards their favoured position.

Having had a look on Google, it seems this news is only coming from the MEE?

1714478603013.png

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I would take anything that comes out of the Middle East Eye with a pinch of salt. Its reportedly owned by the Qatari govt.

I would also take anything that comes out of the The Times of Israel also with a pinch of salt.

Obviously both swing in bias towards their favoured position.

Having had a look on Google, it seems this news is only coming from the MEE?

View attachment 2906450
I’ve found it consistently right. I agree with you on the TOI though.

Obviously Israel and the US aren’t going to admit to this but if we just take a look at what happens in the occupied West Bank and has happened since the 7/10. There are check points everywhere and they can and do construct and change them daily, since 7/10 there has been a massive increase in check points. The Israelis say this is for “safety” but really it’s just there to cause problems for the Palestinians in their own land and to test out and utilise their face recognition technology. It’s at these checkpoints they can grope women, detain men, women and children and kill the odd one occasionally.

So with that in mind it’s not such a leap to imagine that this is exactly what the Israelis plan to do in Rafah as they keep pretending that’s where all the Hamas militants are hiding. Given that their tent city in Khan Yunis isn’t going to accommodate anything like the 1.4million people they have penned in in Rafah, I guess they plan to slaughter as many men as possible under the guise of them being Hamas and then proclaim they’ve finished the job. Cunts
---
Actually this fella does a great job of explaining just how this will play out

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Obviously Israel and the US aren’t going to admit to this but if we just take a look at what happens in the occupied West Bank and has happened since the 7/10. There are check points everywhere and they can and do construct and change them daily, since 7/10 there has been a massive increase in check points. The Israelis say this is for “safety” but really it’s just there to cause problems for the Palestinians in their own land and to test out and utilise their face recognition technology. It’s at these checkpoints they can grope women, detain men, women and children and kill the odd one occasionally.

So with that in mind it’s not such a leap to imagine that this is exactly what the Israelis plan to do in Rafah as they keep pretending that’s where all the Hamas militants are hiding. Given that their tent city in Khan Yunis isn’t going to accommodate anything like the 1.4million people they have penned in in Rafah, I guess they plan to slaughter as many men as possible under the guise of them being Hamas and then proclaim they’ve finished the job. Cunts
---

Biden is staying true to form remember when he sent two letters one to the Zionists and one to the Palestinian supporters he’s always played both sides.
I read in the TOI today that the G7 and especially the US are fighting and threatening the ICC over the warrants “apparently “ in the works for Netanyahu and his genocide mob, it said that US security would be compromised aha got it 😡😡

• Angry
Biden is staying true to form remember when he sent two letters one to the Zionists and one to the Palestinian supporters he’s always played both sides.
I read in the TOI today that the G7 and especially the US are fighting and threatening the ICC over the warrants “apparently “ in the works for Netanyahu and his genocide mob, it said that US security would be compromised aha got it 😡😡
Oh the West don’t want Bibi and his mates to have those kind of sanctions because who knows, maybe the next lot will be for them!! Cunts!
---
ICJ is about to deliver its order on Nicaragua v Germany 🤞🏼
---
Booo - rules against provisional measures

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

---

But also, Israel have consistently claimed to have killed thousands of terrorists, which just so happens to be the same number that Hamas quote for the total men who have died during this war.

Israel have constantly pushed the narrative that all Palestinian men are terrorists (and that male Palestinian babies are future terrorists and that Palestinian women birth future terrorists). They even killed their own hostages who they obviously mistook for male Palestinian civilians.

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that Rafah will be a sick opportunity to obliterate the Palestinian male population under the cover that they're terrorists in the last Hamas stronghold. It will also justify going into Rafah in the first place.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.