Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t Russia banned from competing in sports things or something?
Meanwhile we have bleeping Israeli government committing genocide, acts of terrorism and no-one bats an eyelid?!

the news last night, was going on about Russian spies. Like get fucked what about the Israel government, the influence and power they have over us.

I am beyond angry, I’ve tried to stay away from things where images and videos are being shared because my MH isnt great and I think seeing the slaughter of children will throw me over that edge. But I feel selfish. I’m well, I have my health, I’m not at risk of being bombed, my children aren’t at risk because they aren’t seen as terrorists. I am incredibly bleeping privileged. I just don’t know what to do to help it’s disgusting, I can’t believe we are still here.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Trinity college Dublin also joins in divestment from Israel.
---
Wasn’t Russia banned from competing in sports things or something?
Meanwhile we have bleeping Israeli government committing genocide, acts of terrorism and no-one bats an eyelid?!

the news last night, was going on about Russian spies. Like get fucked what about the Israel government, the influence and power they have over us.

I am beyond angry, I’ve tried to stay away from things where images and videos are being shared because my MH isnt great and I think seeing the slaughter of children will throw me over that edge. But I feel selfish. I’m well, I have my health, I’m not at risk of being bombed, my children aren’t at risk because they aren’t seen as terrorists. I am incredibly bleeping privileged. I just don’t know what to do to help it’s disgusting, I can’t believe we are still here.
Your feelings of anger, frustration, and helplessness are valid, and it's essential to acknowledge and process them.You're not alone in feeling this way. We’re not designed to look at graphic and traumatic events daily.

Taking care of yourself is not selfish; it's necessary for your well-being and your ability to support others effectively. It's okay to set boundaries with what you consume in the news and on social media, especially if it's triggering for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
May be I am being a bit harsh but it has crossed my mind that the US doesn't want Israel to do a ground offensive into Rafah is because they would be using less US bombs, missiles and drones.
Israel is also using German drones as posted up thread.

Reactions: 5
I can definitely see why there is such a strong backlash when students get involved, I feel like they've been able to push a greater momentum than has been managed to date. It's no wonder the pro-Israeli governments and companies wanted them undermined and shut down quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
May be I am being a bit harsh but it has crossed my mind that the US doesn't want Israel to do a ground offensive into Rafah is because they would be using less US bombs, missiles and drones.
Israel is also using German drones as posted up thread.
They are both in it together they don’t want khaamasss gone how else can they continue this toxic cycle and make billions off the American tax payers ? There are a lot of people getting extremely rich from this war all those billions in aid spent by Israel on American weapons paid for by Joe bloggs.
If khamasss goes there will be no excuse for these regular conflicts and no barrier to a two state solution and the Israeli and American governments aren’t gonna let that happen what and lose all that money and for Israel to lose their excuse for continued ethnic cleansing.
They could killed the leaders of Hamas they know where they are and the Israelis didn’t mind causing an incident with Iran by bombing an embassy they don’t care so it’s not that and I doubt Qatar would make a fuss anyways because they’ve offered to expel Hamas nah this whole thing stinks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
“But why have they all got phones”? I’m still seething about that comment. Psychopaths in plain sight. Flip it and imagine Hamas had made any of those statements about Israel. The West would have a meltdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“But why have they all got phones”? I’m still seething about that comment. Psychopaths in plain sight. Flip it and imagine Hamas had made any of those statements about Israel. The West would have a meltdown.
Basic twats say stuff like that about people on benefits in the UK. It’s a basic twit line that shows where their humanity lies…in the gutter. Like that’s what you take from this mess, that they have a phone 😣.

You’re right though Wee Nora, people keep going on about khaaamasss wanting to kill all Jews. I’m sorry but I’ve seen little to support that statement, yet here we have, the televised and recorded for all to see, comments by the senior leaders in the Israeli government and military (and this isn’t the extent this is a snippet) stating quite clearly they are going to destroy an entire people and their land and we still have arse holes in government, on TV, SM and here talking about Israel’s right to defend itself 🥴

This is my MP. He is a a Tory, but a rebel on this. I am in email contact with him weekly about Palestine, he really does belong on this thread. He will probably get kicked out of the party at this rate.

Are your Mp's actually bothering to do anything? I know we have discussed this before but I was wondering if there had been any change in their stance since?

This is my MP. He is a a Tory, but a rebel on this. I am in email contact with him weekly about Palestine, he really does belong on this thread. He will probably get kicked out of the party at this rate.

Are your Mp's actually bothering to do anything? I know we have discussed this before but I was wondering if there had been any change in their stance since?
Mine is chair of Labour Friends of Israel. He didn’t respond to my initial emails and I haven’t bothered since. Hopefully we oust him at the GE

• Angry
  • Sad
Actions have consequences, who would have thought that .
---
I read that he was leaving the uni soon anyways and that he has got a new job lined up guess where ? Texas what a surprise 🙄 hopefully the internet will make him famous there the tit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.