Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They’ll only stop when there’s no-one left to kill. Then America will call for a ceasefire and Israel will say ooops. Ok.

bunch of cunts.
It's like the hospital bombing all over again, everyone was in uproar over the first one, Israel denying it etc. but not a word about the 2nd, 3rd or 4th hospital. It's the same with shooting at people waiting for aid. All the men cowering behind a wall for cover. It's such bullshit!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Lammington

VIP Member
Trying to shut down protests after civilians were massacred waiting for aid to alleviate starvation. Yeah, I really believe this is a matter of Islamic extremists, Rishi.

I have to say, the more arguments I see from Western leaders, the more I am convinced the strongest antisemitism in the West comes from them. I mean, just think about what they are saying their opinion is when they claim that stating that Palestinians have a right to life, safety, and self-determination is antisemitic.
There is no one I think so little of that I would claim stating another ethnic group's right to life is an attack on them and their beliefs.

• Heart

Lammington

VIP Member
If only there was a way to end all this tomorrow.
Without entering into the rest of this convo, do you really think releasing the hostages would end this?

I'd happily see the hostages freed (hopefully in a controlled enough means that no more get shot as the IDF assumed they were Palestinians) immediately, but I cannot pretend I think Likud and the IDF would accept that as an end to the conflict. Do you really think they wouldn't say that while the hostages were freed, the threat from Hamas remained, and must be dealt with, aka removing as many Palestinians as they state are Hamas and all civilians in their radius?

This isn't a linear path from October 7th that started on that day. This is a recurrent conflict that has colonisation at its root, and so long as Israeli leaders are allowed to ignore international law, annex land, murder civilians, pass legislation enshrining unequal rights, and massacre with the support of their military backers, this conflict will continue.

Netanyahu and Likud's leadership have made it very clear there is no intent for a peace that involves a two-state solution. The hostages have been used as pawns by both Hamas and Likud, and pretending that a wish for their freedom is the reason 30,000 Gazans are dead is ignoring the history of this situation.

• Heart

IBH8-8

Chatty Member
It took the BBC about 8 paragraphs before it mentioned the cause he chose to die for…

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
There are no political rights, civil liberties or free press in Gaza.
I'm sorry but what in the F are you talking about? On the day Israel has tortured and kidnapped an entire AJ team you're acting as though you care about Gaza's free press?

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 12.08.46.png

• Heart

avabella

VIP Member
You are deluded. Israel is a Jewish state! Be angry at Hamas - they are the same as Isis. Majority of Palestinians rejoiced on October 7th - carried the mutuliated dead bodies of young Israeli women on motor bikes and trucks.
What is the Zionist is going on here?

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Well that's because many Palestinian journalists have been killed unfortunately.
I don’t think so, I think it’s because people are turning off MSM and turning to independent sources from people inside Gaza like Motaz & Bisan, turning to reliable news sources such as Eyeonpalestine, PSC and Al Jazeera. People are disappointed with the lack, slow and one sided reporting from MSM. They are asking now for access 94 journalists were killed by 18 January 2024, there’s been 126 in total, did that extra 30 make the difference? I think not, I think this is more about the fact that MSM ratings and credibility are in the gutter!

carriage120217

Chatty Member
Ramadan that they won't get to observe in a 'correct' way because they are displaced, Israel has obliterated every single mosque, there are no dates because the people are starving, where they can't celebrate iftar with family and friends because there is no food. How there can be no eid-ul-fitr.

Unless Israel is going to let true and proper aid in. No just weevil filled rice.

Ramadan.
I'm not an expert but I don't think there is any religious obligation on them to fast under these circumstances. However, from what we've seen of the people of Gaza, I'm sure many will.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Just saw footage of a little lad with one of his feet pointing completely the wrong way because his little leg has been blown apart. Mercifully he’s not alive to feel the absolute agony that must be. He doesn’t look much older than 5. Just a baby and lying on a cold, dirty floor, dead. My heart is just gone, gone, gone.
I saw the worst video to date for me yesterday it was on IG and some kind of blanket/rug had been thrown over two corpses when the cover was removed the corpses were partially decomposed they’d been there a while because their heads were skeletal and maggot and fly infested.
I honestly can’t get past it it’s haunted me all day and I watched a documentary on the holocaust not that long ago and even the Nazis heinous as they were they disposed of the people they killed be that in mass graves or by cremation the IDF just leave their victims to rot where they are and their relatives can’t even bury their dead because of snipers and forced migration to other areas. I don’t think I will ever be able to erase the sheer depravity and dehumanisation of those images.

• Sad

carriage120217

Chatty Member
How many deaths ?
And how many kids stabbed ?
Is the genocide apologist really doing this?

1,200 Israelis dead (many of them by friendly fire) vs 31,000+ Palestinians dead.

Nobody "wins" except the zionists who use this as an opportunity to get rid of the Palestinians once and for all.

So bored of this talk about antisemitism, which in most cases is some zionist pretending to feel threatened by someone shouting "Free Palestine" or "from the river to the sea". Isn't this thread about Israel/Palestine? Honestly couldn't care less about British zionists and their feelings.

carriage120217

Chatty Member
All I can think is that no decent person would choose to live on stolen land in the first place so all you get left with are the not good people.
I imagine the only Israelis wanting peace would be the anti-zionist orthodox Jews (who were there pre-1948, mostly in Jerusalem), Arab Israelis (Muslim and Christian) and a small but growing population of young Jewish Israelis who are growing disillusioned with the apartheid state.

Obviously it goes without saying that they're all antisemitic 🙄

• Sad
Ramadan Mubarak if fasting has already commenced in your country.

Anyone eligible to pay fidyah or kaffarah might wish to pay the equivalent amount to a charity which provides food aid to Palestine.

• Heart
  • Sick

Dogmuck

VIP Member

Shimmering

VIP Member
It just rings so hollow that they are speaking out now. How many humans dead or maimed, and now they're all like "omg you've gone too far this time!".

Too little, too late.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Antisemitism exists, I don't think anyone is denying that. A large part of why it has got worse since 7/10 is because Zionists keep deliberately conflating Zionism with Judaism. And it does get more support than Islamophobia, which is also used by Zionists to justify the mass killings of Palestinians.

• Heart