Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Honestly don't even know why we're all bothering with this genocide apologist.

What's the point in pretending to be a neutral voice of reason if your whole opinion on this genocide is informed by statements from the White House and your Jewish zionist friends?

Nobody's denying that killing Israeli civilians and taking hostages is deplorable. But that in no way erases the full history of the conflict and the very obvious genocide we are seeing today.

If you can't be bothered to see that, I don't know why anyone should be bothered about what you have to say.
You're right, it actually makes me sick to the stomach to be thinking about posting about the amount of people who have been - still are being - killed not just by the bombings but by the lack of basic medication, water and food, just to attempt to convince someone to give a shit about the mass deaths.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I’ve been saying this from the get go, we are getting closer to the truth that Israel killed more of its own than Hamas did…idiots!

---
Just as an aside, it’s not something I can engage with but has celebrity big brother finished? 😎
---
I think we need to be careful about how we frame the truth…really Moley? really?
There are not MANY Israelis who do not condone these actions - stop trying to make this about one man when it’s endemic in Israeli society. There are Israelis blocking aid trucks from entering Gaza. The majority of Israelis believe Netanyahu should GO HARDER. All the polls suggest a very large majority of Israelis fully support “these actions”, they want Netanyahu out, not because of what’s happening in Gaza but because what’s NOT happening in Gaza. Stop with your deluded bs Moley. This is not a one man issue. This is a national issue. An Israel issue. Do you think we can’t read? We don’t have eyes? Or are blind like a…MOLE!

Hot off the press…

View attachment 2808413
What ya angry 😡 for Humph, don’t you like the truth, even when it’s come straight from the horses mouth? Do you need some more polls which show Israelis batshit genocidal behaviour? Just let me know with an emoji babe 😘

---
Will you look at Netanyahu there
IMG_4307.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Exactly. Constantly demanding a cease fire in a country ruled by people who have zero interest in peace OR a cease fire
You zios crack me up. You see you killed 30,000 people in 5 months right? Starving an entire nation? You lot are so ugly inside and out

• Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
on this thread? Where people cheer the death of an Israeli soldier? And seem angry that hostage might be trying to rebuild her life?
There are no two sides in genocide and there is no way to spin it when half the demographic are kids and an army is openly admitting that they’ve used dump bombs and bombs that explode children’s internal organs so no you have absolutely no right to expect sympathy you lost that right in making Gaza a graveyard for children.

• Heart
  • Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
But back when this began it was definitely a don't upset the Jews thing, don't upset Israel because their Jews suffered too and are still suffering. Of course almost 6 months later we have moved on from that because they have needed new reasoning and new excuses to keep the steam roller rolling.
I don't think anything has changed, it was clear from the start, when they started bombing and cut off the water and electricity while keeping them trapped in there, it was from the beginning about mobilising people's grief and rage. Almost 6 months on, they're stlll trying to garner support this way. It's failing as an excuse, it always did, but the question now is how far are we willing to let it go? How many people must die? "The machine demands blood" but there must be an end to it. I fear we're still in the early stages.

• Heart

Shimmering

VIP Member
Between vomit emojis, "you're an antisemite", "oooh" and "hmmm", and regurgitating fake news peddled by Israeli troll farms, it really demonstrates the gaping lack of intellect possessed by supporters of genocide.

• Heart

IBH8-8

Chatty Member
This is fucking dystopian. They’re going to send in robots to murder starved refugees who are penned in at the border.

I don’t know how many times I’ll say it but fuck Israel, America and everyone else complicit in this genocide.

• Angry

carriage120217

Chatty Member
Someone please help Genocide Jen out because they just don't get that using zionist as an apparent term of "abuse" isn't as abusive as dropping tonnes of bombs on babies.

And that's where the problem starts, doesn't it? Those dead Palestinian babies have been so dehumanised in Jen's head that we're here - 5 months later - still being accused of antisemitism because we don't want more babies to die in this ridiculous pursuit of "Hamas".

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
There are various mutual defence treaties in place. There are also various contains where munitions are not supposed to be used in contravention of international law. From what I have read, the US supply so many arms that it is difficult to determine which ones have been used in breaching those laws 😕. I am not trying to defend the US but as I said earlier, these things are not necessarily straightforward and as we know, international policies moves frustratingly slowly. The US position has moved a great deal since standing “shoulder to shoulder” with Israel immediately after 7th October. The main point stands, it really doesn’t matter if the US provide arms or not. The choice where and how to use them is down to Netanyahu and his government. Biden has made it abundantly clear that whilst Israel has the right to defend itself, more care needs to be taken to minimise loss of civilians. He has made it clear that further action in southern Gaza is not supported by the US. We all wish that the US and the rest of the world could do more to stop the killing now but the responsibility lies squarely with Netanyahu’s government and other than physically taking them out, what more can the US do?
As I explained to you yesterday- the decision to send the munitions, or not, IS in Americas gift - they are not compelled to do so. As we have seen, America have been happy to break all sorts of international & domestic laws in the course of this and other conflicts around the world. They need to defund. They can do this if they have the desire. So they CAN do more to stop the killing. Israel is a bad dog that needs bringing to heal.

Biden immediately withdrew UNWRA financial aid because of testimony dragged out of tortured innocent detainees. There was nothing frustratingly slow about that move. Nothing about that action that suggested Biden and therefore the US position has moved a great deal since the beginning, just last week he said that Rafah was a red line but there is nothing that would stop them fully backing Israel. It has recently been revealed that Biden has put pressure on Britain and other European countries to continue to provide arms.

Moley you talk absolute shit and never address anything that points out the absolute nonsense of your support for this genocide. You’ve supported Israel from the beginning and have tried various spins, you’re running out of spins. Israel has killed more children in 5 months than the total of every conflict in the last 4 years. Without the support and funding of the US they wouldn’t feel emboldened and couldn’t financially be able to commit this genocide. You don’t get to raise and enable a psychopath then wash your hands of it. This shit, like most wars, lies firmly on the door of the Whitehouse!
---
😂 did we see nose job they raped me with their eyes went to the Oscars- fk me, she’ll defo land her dream job soon. Imagine being so terrified you’re cashing in on your trauma of being a hostage 🙄

---
Jeremy Scahill gives you the answer Moley. I know you ignore me and I live for it cos I’ll just keep trying to untwist you and put you straight

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Its_Me

VIP Member
I want to say thanks to all the wonderful pro Palestinian tattlers for their amazing contributions since this started because the gaslighting is real even on the past few pages here it’s been gaslighting 101 by the powers that be and their supporters and bots.
This space has been so great people trash Tattle but especially in the beginning I think I would have lost my mind without a safe place to vent and get validation. I know this Genocide is obvious at this point but I’m so glad it’s all documented and online forever for anyone to see that there were people that saw through all the bs and those same people supported each other in so many ways throughout the ups and downs and thanks for keeping me sane anyways off topic but I just wanted to say that you’re all wonderful.
I don’t post much because you’re all far more knowledgable than I am and there’s not much I can say that doesn’t already get said but I’ve taken some sort of comfort in knowing there’s a bunch of people here who really care about what’s happening when mostly everyone else around me are choosing ignorance and seem to be able to turn a blind eye and taking the not my problem stance.

• Heart
on this thread? Where people cheer the death of an Israeli soldier? And seem angry that hostage might be trying to rebuild her life?
Yeah I think wishing a stroke on someone is a step too far. Says a lot about you that you would even try and defend that instead of admitting you have gone too far.

Regarding the Israeli soldiers, it's hard to give a fuck about child killers, sorry.

• Heart
Evacuate 1m? Where to? How? By Israel? It’s a better joke than anything on comic relief.
I'm afraid it's going to end up being a bloodbath. The IDF despise the Palestinians, they have no restraint and the Palestinians aren't going to go quietly to near certain death in their eyes. They will resist because they will believe that the IDF plan on slaughtering them all and then the IDF will use that as an excuse to slaughter them all.

• Sad
This war is bigger than Gaza, we are fighting for the humanity of the planet. The chant "we are all Palestinian" is true. They represent our humanity as a whole, the best of us. If Gaza falls we all fall.

• Heart

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
On a personal not again folks - 2 week London holiday is over and I marched 4 times. :) I realised how cathartic it is marching along with people who feel the same way that I do and clapping and yelling at the top of my lungs. I recommend if you cant get to a march go out into the back yard and yell 'free free Palestine' at the top of your lungs, you will love it. I wore my Keffiyeh for the whole time and got lots of recognition and appreciation from complete strangers.
---
Are Hamas still firing rockets into Israel on a daily basis as it is rarely reported upon now which is strange as it was widely reported at the start.
Well there will have to be less won't there, haven't they been killing them (Hamas). Or have they just been killing all the innocent Palestinians and no Hamas. The numbers just don't add up though.
---
Just looking quickly for numbers

There are about 31,000 dead since sept 7 - from Al Jazeera
12,000 hamas - from the Times of Israel
13,500 children - from Anadolu Agency (Turkish source)
9,000 women - from Anadolu Agency

So that is a total of 34,500 an extra 3,500 than what Al Jazeera are reporting
so ALL the men killed have been Hamas plus an extra 3,500, so either 3,500 women or children were hamas.

Now Hamas says there are 20,000 to 25,000 of them, so Israel has killed about half of them.

So at the current rate they are going to have to kill another 13,500 children and 9,000 women and assume all the men they kill are Hamas.

so for them to kill all hamas we are going to see a total of 70,000 people killed that's 45,000 women and children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
It looks like shooting at those seeking aid in the North is becoming a daily occurrence. I can't tell whether the intention is to pick people off via gunshots, starve them by making accessing aid impossible while claiming they're letting aid in, or a mixture of the two.
`i saw an interview from Gaza this evening when a Palestinian woman said just to drop a huge bomb on them and finish it instead of this slow death. It's unbearable.

• Sad
It is very clear that Israel is a sovereign country and is responsible for its own actions. If you have listened to Joe Biden’s public speeches recently he has clearly been getting more and more frustrated with the actions of Netanyahu and the IDF. The people responsible for the actions in Gaza are, Netanyahu, his government and the IDF.
Frustrated to the point of cutting off supplies of weapons, money and military backing?
---
As a Muslim I'll be fasting tomorrow. Can't help but feel a little strange about it all.
Make Dua for Gaza, it will help.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I can’t even be civil to Genocide apologists at this point and it’s not my job to fix their twisted views of what’s right and wrong if they can’t see that carpet bombing people trapped in an enclave is wrong then who can help them especially when the majority of the Civilians trapped are women and children.
I am so done with sociopathic people that seek to justify a graveyard for children it’s sick they’re sick and it’s not a me problem I’m muting them in future out of respect for the Palestinians they don’t deserve to have their Genocide discussed with such people 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart

carriage120217

Chatty Member
This didn’t start in 1940, it has been going on for millennia. The pursuit of Hamas is not ridiculous in terms of a terrorist organisation attacking a sovereign country. You would expect any country to retaliate. I did say it was the level of retaliation that has been highly questionable. We know that the Israelis have some of the best intel and special forces and a more targeted approach towards the Hamas leadership was expected. Of course the reprisals are rightly being called out but innocent people have suffered on both sides for centuries. It is way too simplistic to point the finger at one side. This conflict exists because two peoples have yet to find a way to live beside each other in peace. Netanyahu want to wipe the Palestinians off the face of the planet. Hamas wants to wipe Israel off the face of the planet. As I said before, it is the innocent civilians on both sides who pay the price for rampant nationalism.
Honestly have no idea what you're talking about Moley. Israel formed in 1948 and Hamas in 1987, so I really don't see how people in both sides have suffered for centuries.

What I do know is that Jews suffered for centuries in Europe. Whether that was the Spanish Inquisition, Russian pogroms or Nazi Holocaust. Isn't that what led to mass migration and eventually the establishment of an Israeli state? Or was all of Europe part of Hamas too?

The two-sideism is tiring. The false narratives are tiring. The exaggerations are tiring. More than anything though, the continuous, indiscriminate bombardment of children is tiring. But you never really want to address that.

• Heart