Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I’m no Hamas lover I feel that they need to take responsibility for their share of the Palestinian suffering especially when the leaders are living it large in luxury.
That said Hamas are standing up to international pressure at least that’s the line we are being fed and they’re not folding under a bad deal and hopefully they’re holding out on a better deal for the Palestinians going forward because I think the powers that be think that Hamas will accept any conditions at this point (to end the Genocide) and they haven’t whether that evil or smart is up for debate considering the suffering.
I think the Americans know exactly what they’re doing they’re playing the media like a fiddle and they have eyes on the end goal whatever that is, their go to in these situations is to put a puppet Government in place so they can control the country/place and how can they do that with Hamas in place because love them or hate them they are not easily manipulated so they need to go from an American standpoint.
I agree the port is bs that’s for the enemies use after the war because the officials are saying two months to build it do they think we are idiots?

Reactions: 7

IBH8-8

Chatty Member
Dream on. It's just you and Humphrey, the gruesome twosome, left defending and cheerleading genocide. Everyone else had the decency to eventually realise how vile they were being.
Genocide Jen & Humphrey the coward. Peas in a pod

Does anyone know of a good charity to support? I have only been giving to specific GoFundMe's for individuals trying to get their families out, pay for food, buy esims etc. But if you were to raise money I'm not sure people would feel as comfortable donating to them. Is Action Aid Ireland any good do you know? I just want it to go somewhere where it helps the people of Gaza!!

James Cleverly needs to shut his clever gob already. And you are right it is just as rich the criticism coming from a black man as the genocide is being caused by a bunch of Jews.

Hypocrits. The lot of them.
---
I am glad Mansour is safe. I still don't think we have been told the whole truth about his situation though.
Me neither. Will be interesting to see if he shares with us or not now.

Reactions: 6

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Not sure whether to laugh at or rate Moley for still being here standing on their beliefs.

• Haha

Shimmering

VIP Member
I was asked what I thought was the likeliest outcome and I gave my answer, adding that I hoped I was wrong. Not sure how you've arrived at the statement you just made.
I missed the part where you said you hoped you were wrong about the obliteration of the Palestinian people being the outcome.

Can you please point me to where you said you hoped you were wrong?

• Heart

Moley1

Chatty Member
I did have worries early on that there will be an all-out massacre, wholesale annexing of Gaza, and then a removal of Netanyahu as the scapegoat, though not without a tidy wee retirement bonus. Those worries are very much reigniting.

I really do worry that the end-point for this will be a complete mask-off assault, after which Netanyahu will "be removed" with the US getting good press around it, but then statements about how awful it is, how sad everyone is, but that for the sake of safety for Israel and the wider Middle East, Gaza must be under full Israeli occupation.

If it is a case of removing Netanyahu for PR, I fear we may eventually see a PM Ben-Gvir.
There would be no point in removing Netanyahu only to replace him with someone far worse. I don’t think that the Israelis as a whole are that crazy.

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Why do they need to be called the same, out of interest? Could even be Israeli > Palestinian genocide for continuity 😉
I'm sure a mod popped up at the start of a previous thread saying we shouldn't 'title' them. They'd doubtless just get grief otherwise.

• Wow

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Yes this Palestinian young man is getting assaulted by the IOF outside Al Aqsa yesterday, but he got the beats because he made them look like fools, grabbing one of their feet, making them fall on their arse. :ROFLMAO::m🇵🇸

I saw this and sniggered when he dropped the one occupier. Thought everyone has a right to defend themselves do they not?

Also how long til GG is in a 'nasty car crash' or something?

Dogmuck

VIP Member

New thread this way- I think I did it right it’s been a while since a made a new post

• Heart

Shimmering

VIP Member
I'm not arguing. I was just stating the reasons I believe others left the thread months back. I also noticed quite a lot of the pics posted were actually from Syria not Gaza. As you were though.
Did you miss the posts asking you to specify which pics?

You are blatantly posting lies which you have no evidence for.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
My settings are the same as they've always been. You been hanging out on the conspiracy theory thread by any chance? No offence but I'm not clicking on any video links
Guess it's easier to brush everything under the conspiracy and #tinfoilhat rug than to face the truth.

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Grrrr I can stand that fat fuck!

Honestly it’s just wild why people hate Corbyn, I get it if you’re an Israeli Zionist supporter but you’re average Jo disliking him is some next level media brainwashing. The guy stands for peace, he always has, he’s a campaigner for justice, he has an allotment and makes jam, he’s not got dodgy deals going on to make himself £billions like most politicians. He’s not using his position to further himself, he genuinely cares. I think some of his policies are a bit wishy washy in so much as they are idealistic and maybe couldn’t be realistically funded, but fucking hell he’s not sorting his mates from Eton out or his wife father’s business or his own off shore bank account. The guy is a career politician who has fought, defended and stood with downtrodden and working class people for their rights. It blows my mind that there’s so much hate for him. Just imagine now if he was in power or even in opposition we (Brits) would be feeling pretty proud that our government had already called for a ceasefire, had not cut UNWRA aid, had kicked out the Israeli ambassador, had brought sanctions against Israel, cos that’s where we’d be, not 5 months deep into death, destruction and starvation with all of us feeling fucking embarrassed and hopeless at the lack of action from our current government AND opposition.
Sorry to bang on about my dad again but he cant/couldn't stand Corbyn. I would always ask how can you not like such a decent man? Apparently he's a nutter and a friend of terrorists. Oh whatever. Jeremy Corbyn the best Prime Minister we never had.

• Heart