Is TheRicksta777's pout to hide his gurn?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pricksta is vile ! He has no respect for anybody he’s just a bully thinks he’s a gangster more like gangster granny mate …and his side kick Dave another tool both are supposed to be well off yet they BEG you should both go and crawl under your rocks and stay there 🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Out with EQ
He looks bored out of his mind
What these people will do for views and gifts
A040802A-2F0C-4D19-B4EB-878A740B71A6.jpeg

Reactions: 6
He seemed uncomfortable, it was only a few months ago he was ranting he was going to break her jaw. Did you see when she touched his hair

Reactions: 13
He seemed uncomfortable, it was only a few months ago he was ranting he was going to break her jaw. Did you see when she touched his hair
Exactly this it’s not very good is it but then all he is after is gifts and likes and he will do anything for that he’s a dick

Reactions: 8
I didn’t t see the live only a clip of it when she touched his hair the man is going bald that’s why he hates his hair touched 😂 & his stupid pout 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t t see the live only a clip of it when she touched his hair the man is going bald that’s why he hates his hair touched 😂 & his stupid pout 😂
I find him revolting in both manner and looks !! It triggers me just seeing his face !!

Reactions: 9
ricky is100% using EQ n Dave for views like Dave was the 1st to joke about wanting EQ then Ricky jumps in does the same Dave does the reggie thing next thing ricky jumped on doing that Dave makes friends with Paul the lion King Ricky has join that night out Ricky has become a no body on the app but is now using dave n EQ to try n stay in the spotlight like dave makes a friend you then see Ricky going live with that friend or trying comment in their live Dave gets battles and view next thing ricky is live asking where is Dave Dave is just Dave hes just having laugh but Ricky wants be something but failing big time

Reactions: 7
ricky is100% using EQ n Dave for views like Dave was the 1st to joke about wanting EQ then Ricky jumps in does the same Dave does the reggie thing next thing ricky jumped on doing that Dave makes friends with Paul the lion King Ricky has join that night out Ricky has become a no body on the app but is now using dave n EQ to try n stay in the spotlight like dave makes a friend you then see Ricky going live with that friend or trying comment in their live Dave gets battles and view next thing ricky is live asking where is Dave Dave is just Dave hes just having laugh but Ricky wants be something but failing big time
I used to actually like Dave before he joined forces with this muppet. Now he’s changed loads. He would never do battles and gifts etc.

Reactions: 6
And there we go Ricky's got jealous and turned on dave for no reason all cos hes higher in the rankings

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else see this video?

I’m concerned how he keeps befriending vunerable adults.
Again josh was daves mate just having a laugh on lives and ricky has to step in be the hero and take him out and now josh thinks ricky is best thing on this earth and poor josh is gifting ricky big gifts cos he thinks he's got a true friend but we know he's using him for views n gifts

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I completely agree. Ricky thinks he’s god gift and has to be better than everyone else.

When he’s live with Darren some days Darren looks so uncomfortable by the things Ricksta is saying to him. You can tell half the time that he can’t be arsed with him and is only duelling him to take the absolute piss.

He has to be extremely careful with what he involves Darren with, especially saying about taking him to see Prostitutes as Darren may not have the capacity to consent to things especially with his brain injury.

Edit: also he’s trying to make out he’s Billy big bollocks helping all these peoples when he’s clearly just doing it to boost his own ego rather than actually helping people because he has concerns for them.

Reactions: 12
That funk guy that was mates with him .is exposing him again.alomg with gricey who's also exposing

• Heart
Reactions: 10