Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HBF1991

Chatty Member
He came up on my fyp live earlier but he was on gifting Banterqueen and her mate last night, funkmaster mustve seen it as she posted a video about it and had her block him after telling her all the drama 😂 not sure if she's removed her mod that mods for him too though, how have they stood by him after hearing them voice notes!?
Anyone who sends gifts to crusty old breadflaps is a scumbag

Reactions: 3

Bob's Aunt

Oh dear God!!!! On live again. Drinking again. Shouting again. Flashing (her clothed) tits again. Threatening to get her pussy out again. Now moaning (after telling everyone where she is) that this bloke is stalking her.

Question : what does booyake mean, coz I'm not sure she is using it in the context I know it ....

brahhh

VIP Member
A quote from EQ today addressing the r*pe critism

"People are just jealous, they want to get into Rickstas boxers and they want to hang out the back of me"

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Think I'll pass
Wow what a statement ! Where in actual fact they both deserve each other so much in common both begs both delusional one sat in a kitchen one in a bedroom both narcissistic I could go on but I’d be here a week

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Caught a bit of the live last night, did she really have a full blow dry just to go on live and listen to him singing like an idiot drunk? Melt.
Of course he’s messaging women on Instagram, his following list is full of young, attractive women. It’s funny that Skeletor thinks he doesn’t have a wandering eye, anyone is better looking than her ugly insecure mug 🤣

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
Right now pricksta said the other week the battles were a principal for him against Dave Doran when he wanted in on the weekly rankings …now at midnight tonight in a video that he put up during the week that whoever looses they will leave tiktok I’ve not long seen on his live now saying i will know by Wednesday if it’s going my way with the battles & leader board if it’s not good and Dave beating him he will leave ??? I don’t see the video calling Dave out for this battle saying one or the other will leave the app you delete it pricksta your full of bull 💩

Right now pricksta said the other week the battles were a principal for him against Dave Doran when he wanted in on the weekly rankings …now at midnight tonight in a video that he put up during the week that whoever looses they will leave tiktok I’ve not long seen on his live now saying i will know by Wednesday if it’s going my way with the battles & leader board if it’s not good and Dave beating him he will leave ??? I don’t see the video calling Dave out for this battle saying one or the other will leave the app you delete it pricksta your full of bull 💩
So his new post now says throughout the week he’ll be battling make ya mind up Tommy Shelby from wish list 🤡

Last edited:

Escapeology

Chatty Member
He came up on my fyp live earlier but he was on gifting Banterqueen and her mate last night, funkmaster mustve seen it as she posted a video about it and had her block him after telling her all the drama 😂 not sure if she's removed her mod that mods for him too though, how have they stood by him after hearing them voice notes!?
Whats up with funkmasterflava.? I see he sits in a room all day on his pc. Feel kinda sad for him. Whats up with that??

Oh dear God!!!! On live again. Drinking again. Shouting again. Flashing (her clothed) tits again. Threatening to get her pussy out again. Now moaning (after telling everyone where she is) that this bloke is stalking her.

Question : what does booyake mean, coz I'm not sure she is using it in the context I know it ....
I see it is a jamaican word. Meaning/Description: A term used to emulate the sound of a gun shot salute. It is used in a celebratory tone.

His live now saying how he just wants to forget about it all now and move on. 🙄
Funny

Funny
Funny how there was such a HUGE hype over him, everyone threatening to expose info, woman giving info out. Then it all goes quiet.....and all forgotten😂

Windermere

VIP Member
A quote from EQ today addressing the r*pe critism

"People are just jealous, they want to get into Rickstas boxers and they want to hang out the back of me"

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Think I'll pass

• Sick