Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
Funk is live hes apprently got no money has rickstar hes dome fraud all his live and lost his house so lives in hotels

Reactions: 4

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Evil queen Chelsey Harwood has been slagging him off big time on her lives the last couple of days

Reactions: 4

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Apparently funks in a safe house and hes on the register, that's why he doesnt live with his family. Rick said at one point he was going to post all the proof but I havent seen any unless I've missed it
I caught some of a live the other week when Rick was live with Scorpion something, apparently scorpion had warned rick about funk months ago. Only decided to believe this scorpion when he fell out with funk though
Oh no. I heard them saying things about him but you dont know if its true since the source is also f%^ked up!!!

Reactions: 3

No1cares

Was that the one where a man was going balistic ive no idea what his name is.
Yeah GOO he's actually one of the good ones but again last night the lion king gifted ricky in a battle against boxer so he didn't lose if not it only be like 2k points as ricky getting less n less in he's so called army cos he's upset so many this week

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
He was trying to say that he had someone tracking Tommys IP when he was live and the IP Address matches the address of Tommy and he claims he knows this as he booked a uber for Tommy previously and the area matched 😂

Also forgot to mention he doxxed Tommys address on live.
He's such a tool

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Has his main account (the one with over 100k followers) gone? He was battling then it got discontinued now his full account has disappeared! 😂

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Ugly little goblin. If there was a trophy for being a pathetic bellend he would win it! Him and Harwood are well matched for personality but will drive each other nuts with their petty jealousy and narcissistic ways. Pair of beggars
He can't be jealous about her though right?

The other guy always looks like he is on something or he is in pain cannot decide which.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Yeah GOO he's actually one of the good ones but again last night the lion king gifted ricky in a battle against boxer so he didn't lose if not it only be like 2k points as ricky getting less n less in he's so called army cos he's upset so many this week
Did Rick leave the battle before it ended one night? he was getting beaten badly, i wonder if the other guy lost all the money

Samborich

He was showing voice notes of Tommy T upset saying that he doesn’t see his kids etc.

He said Tommy is behind the Reddit group, the fake accounts of Dave & Ricky’s kids/family members.

He also mentioned the fall out with Tommy and said Tommy came at him with a glass and that’s why he hit him and Tommy was a “pussy” as he ran away asking for police and security.
First Pricky & Dave accused DJ Hawke of being behind the troll accounts using Daves kids photo, then it was Kev & now it's Tommy, they're not doing themselves any favours spreading hate towards those 3, massive deflection springs to mind 🤔

DallyDoo

Whats up with funkmasterflava.? I see he sits in a room all day on his pc. Feel kinda sad for him. Whats up with that??
Apparently funks in a safe house and hes on the register, that's why he doesnt live with his family. Rick said at one point he was going to post all the proof but I havent seen any unless I've missed it
I caught some of a live the other week when Rick was live with Scorpion something, apparently scorpion had warned rick about funk months ago. Only decided to believe this scorpion when he fell out with funk though

HaggisLass

both him and Chelsea have extraordinary large foreheads or receding hairlines , and filtered to extreme

What age is he ?