Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

looney

So Dave doran pulled out with pricksta in a video saying don’t want gifts doing his own thing but the next video is promoting a battle ????
Sure that battle has been arranged for about a week via tiktok🤷🏻‍♀️ I cant figure out what is going on, I’m so confused 😂🙈

Reactions: 3

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I can see what he is by looking at him but when you read the comments on his Tictok other people can't.
Its no wondered all these people get away with so much.
What i find a bit shocking is Chelsea is falling for his patter, i thought she was meant to be clever.

Reactions: 3

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
A quote from EQ today addressing the r*pe critism

"People are just jealous, they want to get into Rickstas boxers and they want to hang out the back of me"

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Think I'll pass
I feel sad for her that she is thinking that way. How much more time of her life is she going to waste on a none starter?

Reactions: 2

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Hes on a dating page live rigjt now so funny on page rebeccaclay4 shes got liads of followers and does a nightly dating thing the lies he telling to get someone

• Haha

Windermere

VIP Member
Caught a bit of the live last night, did she really have a full blow dry just to go on live and listen to him singing like an idiot drunk? Melt.
Of course he’s messaging women on Instagram, his following list is full of young, attractive women. It’s funny that Skeletor thinks he doesn’t have a wandering eye, anyone is better looking than her ugly insecure mug 🤣
What's his insta?!
She said that she's blocked off his instagram (must of blocked her when they hated each other) but has never unblocked her!

busdriver89

VIP Member
Emz telling Tyrone what happened. I 💯 believe it exactly! I’ve naively been with a man like him! Absolute disgusting human being and then to lie call her bugs bunny! I don’t care about everything she’s done the way he’s treated her is awful!

DallyDoo

Why safe house?
They were making out he was put there by the police for his own protection because he was on the register. They said he had been kicked out of little Hutton or somewhere and was on a curfew too. I'm not a fan of funk but someone had commented how does he smoke weed in the safe house in front of what would be the police cameras then.
I havent got a clue how it all works but surely you can search the register? I think Ricksta was just raging funk had released them voice notes and tried to get him back. I dont like either of them but they were some rough accusations he was throwing about

Why is this guy so aggressive?! He is on live now saying he would like to smash bouncers face in, he was on live now saying he wants to fight Sam pepper.
Ive seen he supports Kev 🤮🤮