Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
If you wanna go head to head to see who’s more ‘popular’ so one has to leave the app why not just do one battle? Why the whole week?? Pure begs cannot stand either of them!!!
That’s how his video came across that it was a one off battle but now he’s changed that nothing more than a beg !

Reactions: 4

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
It might be just me, but at certain times DD looks really pervy/creepy, his jaw seems to have no control of itself.
Anyway guys, next battle will be with Lawrence, you cannot make it up. He said all gifts are for him for holidays and a car.

• Wow

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Ricky mentioned on one of his lives that he isn’t friends with him anymore as the money Dave said he was giving to Bradley for his mums headstone he hasn’t paid it.
Apparently they did a charity battle for the headstone money and Dave never paid the money! I’m sure they said it was like just over £500.

AliceWondersxo

He was showing voice notes of Tommy T upset saying that he doesn’t see his kids etc.

He said Tommy is behind the Reddit group, the fake accounts of Dave & Ricky’s kids/family members.

He also mentioned the fall out with Tommy and said Tommy came at him with a glass and that’s why he hit him and Tommy was a “pussy” as he ran away asking for police and security.

keepingitg

VIP Member
I said it since last year when I first saw him live ,he gave me the creeps and his eyes just ooze evilness. He is like Chelsea lee art making persona to hide from all the dodgy things they did in the past . He was evil about Harwood and lee art then throwing in the mental health card ,oh don't worry about it ricksta has bi polor. He is ranting all day about evil queen ,he can't take critism whatsover .

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Hes not gone hes on a fake account it was gifting EQ and its been leaving comments on everything to do with him n following his little side kicks
I know he will be watching everything, I wonder why he even made on he left, makes no sense at all.

Why do people keep saying to Dave you deserve it, why does he deserve anything? Can you tell I don't watch these people.

No1cares

That’s how his video came across that it was a one off battle but now he’s changed that nothing more than a beg !
Dave wanted to pull out of it he's still saying should he turn gifts off n make Ricky look the fool n the beg

looney

Money talks, that's all he's after.
Yes exactly! Yet he’s meant to be a multi millionaire and drive expensive cars but has anyone ever seen proof of this? I drive and I would rather get in my car than use public transport

brahhh

VIP Member
Just watched the video 😂 who the hell is falling for this shit? All for views and gifts what a sad little man he is!
It’s for money 💰 he thinks we are as stupid as the idiots that gift him & he claims to be rich 😂 and the other beg harwood commented no doubt you’ll gift him but let’s be honest it’s only from gifts that you’ve begged a match made in heaven these pair

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Gifts = money. My son is quite big on Tiktok and I was watching his live the other night. Someone sent him 3 trains, and he told me that he (my son) gets over £100 just on those 3 trains alone. So I've no idea what planes and universes and stuff are worth.
My sons friend has packed his job in to do TT full time cos all the gifting on lives means he earns more than his wage. And no tax 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep i get that but ricksta claims he doesnt need money....

What a fool he is he is talking to the bitch again chelsealeeart. I would not dare speak to someone who was meant to be a friend saying ill stab your kids and murder your dad...
And calling you a coke dealer.... did he acknowledge her in the live though...i didnt see him mention her when i was on..

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
He's live on TT with his daughter 🙄

He woke his daughter up to go live with him to try and talk his way out of what happened OMG

• Wow