Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she has taken what has been said badly and it’s not for anyone else to decide how she should feel.
Everyone that’s commented about on here takes it badly. I think she’s a little sensitive to it. At the end of the day she should be able to understand people have opinions.

Reactions: 5
I was the poster who made the original "hard to live with/paul has his work cut out" comment so maybe I should expand on my point ..
I find her quite bad humoured and ratty in general,tendency to complain a lot etc...we have all met people like this.If a family member or friend was like this,Iwould always joke I bet you're hard to live with...its a figure of speech I would use a lot?
It wasnt a stab at their marriage,they could be bonking like rabbits for all I care.
The fact she had the reaction she did just proves my point that shes ..difficult?

Tattle rants are very good for engagement and shes obviously not that upset when all shes going to do as a result is unfollow some random accounts.
To be honest I think her posts about it are a bit manipulative.She needs to realise her personality (not her journey) is going to be discussed on here at some stage..
I hope I've explained that well.

Reactions: 11
I’m not new to tattle and have plenty of posts myself but I draw the line at pregnant women because they don’t need the stress and I wouldn’t like it on my conscience of anything bad happened. Especially someone with a difficult history when it comes to pregnancy like Áine. No pregnancy is 100% safe until the baby is in your arms and I’d rather leave them be even if they are being a dose.
No one is messaging her directly. She's ACTIVELY coming on Tattle seeking out comments. She has a duty of care to herself if she's going to be overly sensitive to some very mild comments.

Reactions: 7
No one is messaging her directly. She's ACTIVELY coming on Tattle seeking out comments. She has a duty of care to herself if she's going to be overly sensitive to some very mild comments.
I’m not disagreeing with that at all, she should stay off if she is going to take the comments to heart absolutely, how many of us could do that though if we knew we were being discussed here. My pov is I personally wouldn’t be the one saying it because she is in a high risk pregnancy and her baby’s health is worth more than me having a bit of a rant about her.
Everyone that’s commented about on here takes it badly. I think she’s a little sensitive to it. At the end of the day she should be able to understand people have opinions.
Of course they do but they aren’t all pregnant. Or pregnant after 5 miscarriages.

Her followers are going down rightly. So she’s actively deleting people. I feel sad. I really loved her content and following her journey. Will be sad not to follow the rest of her pregnancy and see her long awaited becoming a mother.

Reactions: 6
Same,I find her a bit passive aggressive at times
Yeah I think she’s a proper spoilt madam - can’t take any sort of minor criticism. It was a small bit of stick- she needs to get over it. I think there’s a bit of a vibe of shannon the big C off her - that she is used to being “sick and tragic” and wants it all about her. She’s on the road to having a baby - she needs to concentrate on that and delete the account if she wants - this other way is just attention seeking and if she ends up staying - cringe for her 😪🤣

Reactions: 7
I messaged her before when she was sharing her story as she referred to a baby being born after 20 weeks as still born, I know first hand after two traumatic late losses this isn’t the case and any baby born before 24 weeks or less than 500g is not recognised by the state. This means I have no record of my sons life but have a birth cert for my daughter as she lived for a few hours , even though they were born at the same gestation (separate pregnancies). Aine just responded and said there would be a mix of information as every hospital is different. I didn’t message her giving out or anything but just because it does upset bereaved parents when there is misinformation, its already hard enough to fight for justice from the state to recognise them. I just found her response very cold towards me she didn’t even acknowledge my story but I had offered my condolences for her baby. I still liked her but just felt she couldn’t take any new information on board.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I messaged her before when she was sharing her story as she referred to a baby being born after 20 weeks as still born, I know first hand after two traumatic late losses this isn’t the case and any baby born before 24 weeks or less than 500g is not recognised by the state. This means I have no record of my sons life but have a birth cert for my daughter as she lived for a few hours , even though they were born at the same gestation (separate pregnancies). Aine just responded and said there would be a mix of information as every hospital is different. I didn’t message her giving out or anything but just because it does upset bereaved parents when there is misinformation, its already hard enough to fight for justice from the state to recognise them. I just found her response very cold towards me she didn’t even acknowledge my story but I had offered my condolences for her baby. I still liked her but just felt she couldn’t take any new information on board.
Sorry to read about your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh for goodness sake, it was hardy a cutting or cruel comment. You’re putting yourself out there to 12k+ people, there will always be mixed opinions - it’s a part of life. To just turn around and say nah deleting you all is, in my option, a massive overreaction

Reactions: 11
Sorry for uo
Sorry for your loss and you are right one of my friends lost a baby just a few days shy of 24 weeks and baby didn’t get a cert and she wasn’t entitled to mat leave but thankfully she worked in a bank and they kindly gave her the mat leave as their policy was 24 weeks but they gave her an exception which was a life saver as she ended up getting pregnant again close to the end of that mat leave and had a baby ❤ Yeah I agree aine likes to be the authority on it all and expects complete kindness but can be a bit snappy at others

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve been removed already.
Will she remove all the other ivf huns from followers? After all she doesn’t know them IRL, any of them could be on here, we don’t know who anyone is 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve been removed already.
Will she remove all the other ivf huns from followers? After all she doesn’t know them IRL, any of them could be on here, we don’t know who anyone is 👀
Guaranteed she will hang on to any followers that will benefit her.....or heap praise on her

I’ll miss Aine, I really liked following her and was looking forward to see her becoming a mam but she’s far more important things to worry about then a few mixed comments. Glad she’s choosing her mental health over some Instagram page, that insta shite isn’t for everyone and unfortunately even out of 100 followers not everyone is going to find you great or agree with your opinion

Aine was asked numerous times by Waterstones not to record inside the clinic after someone made a complaint (understandably) because they were shown in the background of one of her stories....she continued to record at her next few appointments regardless of how upset this lady was at being shown on her stories, or without a thought for the staff that had to ask her repeatedly not to do it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Aine was asked numerous times by Waterstones not to record inside the clinic after someone made a complaint (understandably) because they were shown in the background of one of her stories....she continued to record at her next few appointments regardless of how upset this lady was at being shown on her stories, or without a thought for the staff that had to ask her repeatedly not to do it.
No way?

Reactions: 1
Huge overreaction to a flippant comment I made.
Shur thousands of irish women have followed her journey for years and supported her and now shes removing them from watching her because of 2 or 3 comments here?
She mustn't think much of her audience who have had her back all along to do it...
Very spiteful or something...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What happened with Aine?? What comments were made. Her page is on private.

Trying to chase back comments here

Reactions: 1
What happened with Aine?? What comments were made. Her page is on private.

Trying to chase back comments here
She got offended by comments made here saying she was a beggy Mitchell for tagging a baby shop and another that she must be hard work to live with. She put up on her story she was deleting everyone she didn’t know personally from her page because of it. Nobody said anything bad she just took it badly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.