Irish Insta Fertility Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for ruining Aines account for me šŸ˜­ really wish her the best and the comments were out of order.

Reactions: 18
Hi girls,
Any good fertility accounts to follow? New to it all and googling and this thread came up šŸ˜‚. Who is Ollie?

Thanks for ruining Aines account for me šŸ˜­ really wish her the best and the comments were out of order.
Are they only out of order because people love her? I like Aine and she shows exactly what ivf is like but if you share your life publicly to 14,000 people , some will have opinions. What was said here is not anything bad, it did seem a little beggy tagging the shops, if any other account did it the same would be said.

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s being very unrealistic saying sheā€™s going to delete anyone she doesnā€™t know in the next couple of days - sheā€™ll be a while deleting 12-13k

Reactions: 4
Tagging a business is not always a "beggy Mitchell" thing though. If you have 14k followers like Aine, can you imagine all the questions when you put up that you are going to look at buggy's. Way easier to tag the place and let people look themselves. Yes some influencers tag them to look for freebies but definitely not all.....

Reactions: 7
If ye feel that strongly about her message her and ask to stay and tell her about your tattle account too šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Tagging a business is not always a "beggy Mitchell" thing though. If you have 14k followers like Aine, can you imagine all the questions when you put up that you are going to look at buggy's. Way easier to tag the place and let people look themselves. Yes some influencers tag them to look for freebies but definitely not all.....
I agree. Itā€™s a fine line and what one sees as begging for freebies another is thankful for the advice and like Aine says, insta is a powerful platform. She hasnā€™t been run into the ground. Many others have been slabbered about on here far worse for little to no reason. Youā€™re never going to be able to please everyone. Once you have a platform you have to accept this unfortunately- itā€™s all part of life!

Reactions: 5
If she can't handle any critism or comments as she said then why did she go hunting for them in the one place she knew people talk about instagrammers?

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m sorry now but you would think ppl were saying the most awful things.
Opinions are everywhere and everyone is entitled. I really like Aine and love the honesty but Jesus Christ ppl nothing bad was said. Like my mother always says-you canā€™t please everyone. Jesus Christ Iā€™m shocked that ppl jump to defend while having accounts here and commenting on others. Fair enough come on and speak about the pram/pump/bottles etc when you have them and have been using them but saying ppl want advice etc about prams from ppl who havenā€™t bought one yet is mad.
Aine girl if youā€™re reading. You have a great following and loads of supporters. Just like you commented on love island etc, ppl will comment about you but there has been nothing negative said. Feelings are feelings and especially when pregnant but chin up and keep going.

Hi girls,
Any good fertility accounts to follow? New to it all and googling and this thread came up šŸ˜‚. Who is Ollie?
Aine lynch
Karen Coffey
Remaining hopeful
Olliesbabywish
Us and infertility
Denise Pelo did ivf a while back
Sarah Buckley did it recently
Worth every shot
Infertility sucks NI

Those are ones I follow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she can't handle any critism or comments as she said then why did she go hunting for them in the one place she knew people talk about instagrammers?
It didnā€™t take her long to find the comments, she must check here daily

Sheā€™s only added fuel to the fire by sending everyone over here. Just like Sinead Hingston done
What did she say?

As I said, she wasn't for me so I unfollowed her šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø wish her nothing but the best with her pregnancy. I was following for the ivf content but can't be doing with tagging baby shops and scan centres etc, which will only intensify.

But y'know don't come here deliberately seeking out comments about yourself šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m not new to tattle and have plenty of posts myself but I draw the line at pregnant women because they donā€™t need the stress and I wouldnā€™t like it on my conscience of anything bad happened. Especially someone with a difficult history when it comes to pregnancy like Ɓine. No pregnancy is 100% safe until the baby is in your arms and Iā€™d rather leave them be even if they are being a dose.

Iā€™m not new to tattle and have plenty of posts myself but I draw the line at pregnant women because they donā€™t need the stress and I wouldnā€™t like it on my conscience of anything bad happened. Especially someone with a difficult history when it comes to pregnancy like Ɓine. No pregnancy is 100% safe until the baby is in your arms and Iā€™d rather leave them be even if they are being a dose.
Nothing bad has been said about her!
Like I said, sheā€™s not the first and she wonā€™t be the last. She has to realise she wonā€™t be everyoneā€™s cup
Of tea and once you have a public platform you have to accept that ur gonna get a handful that will
Not like or agree with certain things you do or say.
No one has trolled her or abused her or called her every horrible name under the sun like you see most others on Tattle. Drama llama

Reactions: 10
Nothing bad has been said about her!
Like I said, sheā€™s not the first and she wonā€™t be the last. She has to realise she wonā€™t be everyoneā€™s cup
Of tea and once you have a public platform you have to accept that ur gonna get a handful that will
Not like or agree with certain things you do or say.
No one has trolled her or abused her or called her every horrible name under the sun like you see most others on Tattle. Drama llama
But she has taken what has been said badly and itā€™s not for anyone else to decide how she should feel.

Reactions: 1
Ɓine is better off forgetting about Instagram if a few comments upset her so much. Imagine looking back in a few years time remembering how this affected your pregnancy. I hope everything goes well for her, she should concentrate on herself now.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.