Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that anyone has asked, but I was one of those who was almost doxxed in the early days and, much to my shame now I’ve realized how pathetic they all are, I cowered into lurkerdom 🫣 I eventually rejoined under this name as much to laugh at myself for being such a mouse as at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
A lawyer cannot knowingly allow the girls to lie on the stand.

They would be obliged to tell Ella if they thought her case was without merit.

They would also not want to be subject to a complaint of frivolous litigation.

It’s not that a lawyer wouldn’t take the case but a lawyer would tell Ella and Alice about the likely outcomes.
Which is what Marie did, which is why Marie is no longer her lawyer.

Reactions: 23
My best friend is the same. Both of us are divorced and she is shocked that I believe Ioan over Alice, I assume because us discarded women should stick together. I sent her the wiki docs and she’s of the view that it was bullying in itself to say such things.

The truth will all come out eventually, I hope.
Know what, we should swap. Let them become besties and we’ll have each other! 🤣 It’s mad isn’t it? I really thought the kids’ transcripts would get my friend to see the light but nope, not even those 🤯 She thinks Alice has been ‘driven’ to all this and is a poor woman in need of some MH help at most.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I
Is there only me thinks she’d love a heart attack or stroke. She could play the victim and lounge around in bed all day…… Pretty much like she does now but with a genuine reason 🤷‍♀️
I've been waiting for her to be papped being taken into hospital for ages now! I was sure she was going to do this in the first 6/12 months when Ioan first left 🤷🏼‍♀️
Now I don't think she could afford the ambulance cost 🤣
Or is she still on his insurance?

Reactions: 16
Know what, we should swap. Let them become besties and we’ll have each other! 🤣 It’s mad isn’t it? I really thought the kids’ transcripts would get my friend to see the light but nope, not even those 🤯 She thinks Alice has been ‘driven’ to all this and is a poor woman in need of some MH help at most.
To be fair if the wiser, better-informed Turds had not made me aware of historical awful and abusive behaviour from Alice I would have thought she had a mental breakdown over the split. It wouldn’t have excused a lot of her actions but I may have had some empathy.

Reactions: 21
Very surprised there’s been so little gloating from the socks over I & B being served. Very odd compared to how gleeful they were in the days after the incident.

I wonder if Alice has tried to find a lawyer to take on Ella’s case and not got the answers she was expecting.
Sooooo I've been gardening all day, and clearly missed them getting formally served! Can someone please point to the post number, nothing on the DF so far
Thank you! X
---
Not that anyone has asked, but I was one of those who was almost doxxed in the early days and, much to my shame now I’ve realized how pathetic they all are, I cowered into lurkerdom 🫣 I eventually rejoined under this name as much to laugh at myself for being such a mouse as at them.
Yeah i wished i thought about my user name when i signed up, i didn't realise that you couldnt change it, and i was not far off being VIP status by the time i realised🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 14
Sooooo I've been gardening all day, and clearly missed them getting formally served! Can someone please point to the post number, nothing on the DF so far
Thank you! X
---

Yeah i wished i thought about my user name when i signed up, i didn't realise that you couldnt change it, and i was not far off being VIP status by the time i realised🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
It’s just something that Tonely the Lonely said on Twitter. From his posts some turds have concluded that perhaps the bleep has arranged for paparazzi pictures of them being served. Nothing official yet.
I wonder will we ever get the psychologist’s report. It’s been more than a week.

Reactions: 17
I honestly think she is totally disconnected from reality. She believes Ella will win the RO, Bianca will be deported and Ioan will never see the girls again. She also thinks she can settle the day before and agree to 50% custody for Elsie (Ella obviously, will have her RO, so she is out of the equation).
She really can't see the world of hurt coming her way.
tbh she thinks Elsie gets it too.

i wonder if she tries him to drop her RO in exchange for any RO she believes the kids would get against him. Obviously wont work now, but if it gets dismissed she and Ella certainly will ramp up the intensity of her behavior in order to get him to snap and/or up the allegations until it works

I recall Loopy saying in january that this will be the year where Alice's gagging order will be dropped. the plan clearly has been in the works for a long time (as the backgrid video from january where Ella clearly was playing for the camera proved too)

• Sad
Reactions: 26
A lawyer cannot knowingly allow the girls to lie on the stand.

They would be obliged to tell Ella if they thought her case was without merit.

They would also not want to be subject to a complaint of frivolous litigation.

It’s not that a lawyer wouldn’t take the case but a lawyer would tell Ella and Alice about the likely outcomes.
I don't think Alice really cares about the outcome, the DM published her lies and deceit. I still think they will drop the case.

Reactions: 14
It’s just something that Tonely the Lonely said on Twitter. From his posts some turds have concluded that perhaps the bleep has arranged for paparazzi pictures of them being served. Nothing official yet.
I wonder will we ever get the psychologist’s report. It’s been more than a week.
Ahhh! Thank you 🩷
Do you think the psychologists report will be kept private, given thats its involving a minor? I'd be very interested in reading it too x

Reactions: 8
It’s one of the advantages of living in an apartment - can’t get doorstep shots.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
tbh she thinks Elsie gets it too.

i wonder if she tries him to drop her RO in exchange for any RO she believes the kids would get against him. Obviously wont work now, but if it gets dismissed she and Ella certainly will ramp up the intensity of her behavior in order to get him to snap and/or up the allegations until it works

I recall Loopy saying in january that this will be the year where Alice's gagging order will be dropped. the plan clearly has been in the works for a long time (as the backgrid video from january where Ella clearly was playing for the camera proved too)
Welp..I think you must be a private investigator or FBI agent in real life as all your detective work is spot on! You just dig and dig! 😂 you really piss alice/tonybalony/lupin and all the other nutter off!..keep it up!
---
Welp..I think you must be a private investigator or FBI agent in real life as all your detective work is spot on! You just dig and dig! 😂 you really piss alice/tonybalony/lupin and all the other nutter off!..keep it up!
Also you are a master of disguise as they think you are a bloke 😀😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know it may not be a popular opinion and I am not diminishing or ignoring the horrific behaviour of the pro-Alice socks but the AEA abuses account is unhealthily invested too.

She has a website and thinks she’s gathering momentum; she seems to have an obsession with this.

She’s not mean or vicious and many of her tweets suggest she is naive and young. I also don’t like the way she names and thanks individual Turds when she lifts information from Tattle, as it implies Tattlers are part of the accounts ‘hounding’ Alice on Twitter.

All a bit odd.
I fully agree! She’s unhealthily invested IMO 😬

Reactions: 16
Mr Fantastic was a superhero - does the soon-to-be ex Mrs Gruffudd think she’ll beat him by donning her Special Arguing Coat?

I thought the socks may be quiet today especially if Alice needed to get the girls Special Arguing Outfits (she’ll probably bring them to court in Paw Patrol pajamas to adequately babify them).

No such luck, the GG sock has taken the baton and the rant continues.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I bet mAlice is fuming that the stbx Mrs Costner is getting all the Daily Fail "toxic divorce" headlines at the moment!

🤭
I bet mAlice is working what remaining ties she has to get her phone # so they can be divorce divas together!! Imagine it! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
DD: Yup. Completely makes sense now that #Ioan would only mentally abuse his kids for years but that #BiancaWallace would go right in for the punch within 20 minutes. Statistics are amazing

ok IG is mentally abusive? This reminds me of the court docs. He reprimanded Ella (with good reason no doubt) and she said that was 'abusive'. She is picking up this crap from AE. Can't wait for examples of this 'abuse'!

MC: Well SAID this person! It is important to SERVE PAPERS to those who are going to court. Those who may have emailed you by accident, for example. Also those who smashed your kids head in a door

So this is all revenge for the PRO and the subsequent reaming AE got from the Judge when she broke it.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Alert for a serious and somber post which really shows how low Alice will stoop.

There was a tragedy in Alice’s own family. For most people an event like that is a huge wake up call.

There is no doubt Ella is finding the divorce difficult, possibly traumatic. Trashing your father’s apartment is not the action of a well-balanced teenager.

Alice is not encouraging the girls to have therapy and seems loathe to facilitate it.

I am not suggesting Ella will suffer in the same way as Alice’s “step-sister” but for any normal human being having something like that happen within the family focuses the mind on the importance of protecting mental health and encouraging a safe, nonjudgmental environment and engaging with professional support.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.