Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks if they got served it's kinda good? The festering boil that is Alice would truly get popped. Calling Dr Pimple Popper!
yes, get it done and dusted and thrown out of court. Otherwise it hangs there like a threat
---
Can anyone remind me of that site that showed paywalled news articles? Back in the thread about that B cover story (or I will try to find) not the ladder one

Reactions: 8
Alison Boshoff has been at the DM for years. Either her position there is incredibly secure or she’s willing to fall on her sword for Alice. This story in itself probably won’t be a career ender but it won’t go away. Any case against her in the future will almost certainly have this brought up as a damning reflection of her character and lack of scruples.

It seems a long way to go to help a friend unless there’s something else motivating her. I wonder if there’s bad blood between her and Ioan. 🤔
Honestly, I don't think British tabloids like the Daily Fail give a tit about accuracy and ethics. They care about clicks and advertising. Alison will probably get a pat on the back for bringing in clicks/dollars. Unless Ioan or Bianca sue, the DM and Alison give zero fucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly, I don't think British tabloids like the Daily Fail give a tit about accuracy and ethics. They care about clicks and advertising. Alison will probably get a pat on the back for bringing in clicks/dollars. Unless Ioan or Bianca sue, the DM and Alison give zero fucks.
The Daily Mail has just hired Boris Johnson. Says it all really.....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
yes, get it done and dusted and thrown out of court. Otherwise it hangs there like a threat
---
Can anyone remind me of that site that showed paywalled news articles? Back in the thread about that B cover story (or I will try to find) not the ladder one
Archive.is might have it

Reactions: 5
Alchotone doesn't have much to report on today. No news of Alice and her desperate situation with child abuse and all. Seems weird to me. Maybe she can't find her password book. 🤷‍♀️
I am also firmly in the camp that Ella is a victim. She is a child and she does not have a fully developed brain. This started before she was the age she is now, and the toll of Alice’s insane campaign of angry rampaging abuse has taken an incredible toll on this girl. It is no wonder she is taking it out on someone, that is unfortunately Ioan. He doesn’t deserve it but he’s an adult, so he’s going to take it from Ella to try to help her. You can’t judge Ella by an adults behaviour as she is a minor and even crimes would be treated as a minor. It is not her fault. Her behaviour is a reaction to Alice’s lies, torment and cruelty. I honestly think this kid is scared and lashing out of fear and anxiety. She’s super fixated on Bianca because Alice has led her to truly believe B is the cause of everything. It is like being in a cult. Unless she is deprogrammed she is going to have a very tragic life
I agree 100% with this. When I was a teen a couple of years older than Ella (16), my mum conditioned me to lie to protect a secret she had which i had found out. The secret eventually became to much for me to handle and I told; however the need to lie was still there until I later got some therapy to understand why I was doing this which was routed in what my mum had done. It took my mum a long time to accept what damage she caused me, but she did and we have a very strong bond now. She was selfish yes, but not a narc which was helpful in us rebuilding our relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually wonder how visitations go given that no TRO were issued. Surely he is passing up on this himself until the court hearing, right?
AE has triangulated herself using the daughter as her "other half". When l saw the daughter was involved in picking up AE after she had to appear in court for breaching the DVRO I knew it was trouble.

A child has been put right in the middle of adult business. And now she and Mommie dearest are socking together as another bonding experience.
BIB: yeah, same

bet there is some revenge involved: "You made mom go through this, now you do too" - too bad that you need to actually have done something wrong to get criminal charges, eh? But the bad thing is that Ella will probably keep trying and keep filing for a restraining orders, probably escalating more and more, like claiming that he inappropriately touched her or something. This is why he should cut off contact with her for the time being. although having chaperones around is already a life saver.
It may turn out to make it easier for Ioan that Ella also went after Bianca. As a parent in a bad situation you may tolerate certain behaviours from your child. However, no decent parent would cover for or accept an almost 14 year old who should know much better deliberately making damaging accusations and trying to ruin the reputation of a third party.
it's also

- Ioan is an abuser
- Bianca is an abuser (one meeting where actually Ella was the aggressor lmao, and the abuser mother was keep foreshadowing this)
- Iris is an abuser
- 80 year old dude is a creep (one meeting)

Just the actually documented abuser is fine and dandy.

All not very credible, isnt it?

I btw hope the 80 year old testifies, many people shy away from court cases against kids, but then again given that he agreed to be a chaperone I assume he was aware of that possibility.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Im eating ice cream while catching up on several threads.
Those pictures have inspired me to put the ice cream down 😂

At least Alice does some good.
Today is my treat day, so I'm eating chocolate digestives with a cup of tea. But I plan to have ice-cream later lol 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
BIB: yeah, same

bet there is some revenge involved: "You made mom go through this, now you do too" - too bad that you need to actually have done something wrong to get criminal charges, eh? But the bad thing is that Ella will probably keep trying and keep filing for a restraining orders, probably escalating more and more, like claiming that he inappropriately touched her or something. This is why he should cut off contact with her for the time being. although having chaperones around is already a life saver.

it's also

- Ioan is an abuser
- Bianca is an abuser (one meeting where actually Ella was the aggressor lmao, and the abuser mother was keep foreshadowing this)
- Iris is an abuser
- 80 year old dude is a creep (one meeting)

Just the actually documented abuser is fine and dandy.

All not very credible, isnt it?
BIB - This! Plus he needs to keep the chaperone if only having the little one for the foreseeable as well. How awful for a father that he has to be very careful and have someone watching all the time if he wants to give her a hug or comfort her just incase he is accused of something terrible once she gets back home and is grilled!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think she probably speaks rapid like some of us Americans (especially us New Yorkers do 😂) and I know if I make a video for the Southern family I have to really slow it down and remember to take a breath!

PS sometimes I have to use a whiteboard with my Mum
@M33L4 😂
I might need to buy a whiteboard for my mum and dad as they need repeatedly talked through everything and it might make my life easier lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think Ioan’s parents avoid mentioning jellyfish? I mean, they’re *nice* people aren’t they?! I can’t imagine them saying ‘bleep of ths sea’. Awkward when they’re down on the beach and need to warn each other and their friends. Everyone gets stung just because they’re all too respectable to say the name 😱 Perhaps they’ve come up with a code name. ‘The ex DIL’?
Yes this is definitely plausible. "Watch your step walking the dog today Peter, there's dirty big blobs of Alice all over the beach!" 😂
---
View attachment 2246227Is it really the Prius rat behind the Tone account? I think he just outed himself. 🤣
120 degrees in the dessert was it Tone? Did the chuckle brothers faceplant in their bananas flambé then? Check your spelling m'kay...💅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
BIB - This! Plus he needs to keep the chaperone if only having the little one for the foreseeable as well. How awful for a father that he has to be very careful and have someone watching all the time if he wants to give her a hug or comfort her just incase he is accused of something terrible once she gets back home and is grilled!
Absolutely. He can’t take anything for granted or give any benefits of the doubts. It seems he’s happy to be alone with Elsie, like when he went into the shop with her, leaving Big E with the chaperone. He’s going to have to be more careful than that going forwards. He needs 2 chaperones, for when the two girls split ways. Although I don’t see Big E going to him at all from now on.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
For mAlice to even compare herself to a woman who had terminal cancer and it was her third time of having cancer. Poor woman didn't get to say goodbye to her kids and felt it wasn't worth hanging on. The situation is no way comparable. Although the woman in question leaked her adopted daughters medical information and dxes online. The adopted daughter that actually wanted a relationship with her and wasn't alienated she was apparently treated the worst by her parents. what a betrayal. I think both parents in that situation were selfish. She immediately had 2 ivf children after adopting the eldest , she struggled to bond and parented her differently yet the adopted child still wanted a relationship. Her bio kids were full on alienated.
The whole story is horrific.
From everything I have read, no one knows the fate of the woman. No confirmation she actually committed suicide. It's a sad story for sure, and Alice is definitely threatening that will happen to her if she doesn't get her way, she is trying to control her children using this story.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely. He can’t take anything for granted or give any benefits of the doubts. It seems he’s happy to be alone with Elsie, like when he went into the shop with her, leaving Big E with the chaperone. He’s going to have to be more careful than that going forwards. He needs 2 chaperones, for when the two girls split ways. Although I don’t see Big E going to him at all from now on.
I did feel uneasy when I read that he went into the shop alone with Elsie. Something like this scenario is all it takes for mAlice to create a narrative and there would be no witness to rebut it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hypothetically because I don’t believe for a moment he will get it. But if Ioan does get the RO, is it just big Ella he won’t be able to see, or would that include little Elsie too?
Someone has probably answered this by now, but I think she requested it cover her sister too, but I cannot remember if that was just for Bianca 🤔

Reactions: 5
Someone has probably answered this by now, but I think she requested it cover her sister too, but I cannot remember if that was just for Bianca 🤔
Poor little Elsie. Not allowed to say what SHE wants at all. It’s obvious she’s being bullied from 2 directions. I wish there was a way she could somehow live with her grandparents (on either side) while this mess plays out. I know there isn’t and that’s just heartbreaking. She could do with some balanced guardianship away from the drama right now. And keeping siblings together should in no way be a one size fits all default. I speak as someone who was myself a victim to a very similar sibling to the one Little E has.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"attack caused by public abuse" lmao Bianca has the diagnosis Alice so badly wants

also lmao the 3rd july date is wonderful for other reasons too, no doubt she has that in mind

View attachment 2242033
I hate that bleep ! There! ..thats the first time i have ever said that word on here or anywhere but she really is a cruel heartless bleep !!!! Poor B 😥

I think next thread title should be about calling her out blatantly on MS attacks so like there can be no confusion as to what she does and is still doing! I'm so mad right now after reading all that . I can't imagine inflicting deliberate untold suffering on an already suffering person .

All MS sufferers should call her out and call her socks out because by sock proxy she's annihilating Bianca and her MS 🤬 Cruel cruel bleep !

Thread suggestion . I'm sure people can come up with better on the subject but I would love it to be this subject regardless 🙏🙏🙏

Alice Evans launches cruel attacks from her sock accounts on Bianca and her MS.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.