Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alison Boshoff has been at the DM for years. Either her position there is incredibly secure or she’s willing to fall on her sword for Alice. This story in itself probably won’t be a career ender but it won’t go away. Any case against her in the future will almost certainly have this brought up as a damning reflection of her character and lack of scruples.

It seems a long way to go to help a friend unless there’s something else motivating her. I wonder if there’s bad blood between her and Ioan. 🤔
The DM do not care about the integrity of reporters - just look at the Editors past and present.

Reactions: 25
No girl her age would dare carry a blanket such as that one in public unless it was as a ‘prop’.
She wouldn’t in any scenario if she’d been raised healthily. She seems so very abnormally young for her age. 13 isn’t a little child. Good god, I was a right little heartbreaker at that age (and I bet Alice was too). Ella should be consumed by her crushes at 13 not bothered with setting up traps for her old man. It’s all so messed up and abnormal. She’s spending way too much time with her mother too, which would be a cause at concern at that age even if that mother weren’t Alice. 🚩

ETA that I reckon elements of this would still have played out even if it hadn’t have been for the divorce. She’s always been infantilized. I think I’m right in saying her dad was somewhat guilty of doing that to her too?

Actually it isn’t all that uncommon nowdays, esp with older parents. Lockdowns haven’t helped either. But good god, a teen is a teen like they’ve always been! Their hormones are raging. Let them be normal fgs. They aren’t children.

Alice was allowed her own youth, and ended up having amazing experiences on the continent before her teens were up. It’s sickening to see her deny the same fun to her own adolescent daughter by keeping her a child too long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
All the main players went quiet at the same time last night. I’m expecting a photo to appear of Alice out for dinner with the girls to go with the I and B got served story.

Reactions: 20
Am I the only one who thinks if they got served it's kinda good? The festering boil that is Alice would truly get popped. Calling Dr Pimple Popper!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It may turn out to make it easier for Ioan that Ella also went after Bianca. As a parent in a bad situation you may tolerate certain behaviours from your child. However, no decent parent would cover for or accept an almost 14 year old who should know much better deliberately making damaging accusations and trying to ruin the reputation of a third party.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
look at thread title #116 :ROFLMAO:

< - "Cont y môr" is Welsh for jellyfish - literal translation is bleep of the sea>
Do you think Ioan’s parents avoid mentioning jellyfish? I mean, they’re *nice* people aren’t they?! I can’t imagine them saying ‘bleep of ths sea’. Awkward when they’re down on the beach and need to warn each other and their friends. Everyone gets stung just because they’re all too respectable to say the name 😱 Perhaps they’ve come up with a code name. ‘The ex DIL’?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2246227Is it really the Prius rat behind the Tone account? I think he just outed himself. 🤣
"Middle of the dessert".

Oh I'm sure Big Al has been, and will be, in the middle of many desserts now!

PS. Turds, I am two posts away from VIP status. Before this latest incident kicked off, I didn't think I'd make it for another year at least.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It may turn out to make it easier for Ioan that Ella also went after Bianca. As a parent in a bad situation you may tolerate certain behaviours from your child. However, no decent parent would cover for or accept an almost 14 year old who should know much better deliberately making damaging accusations and trying to ruin the reputation of a third party.
Also aptly echoing the last straw for Prof Evans. Just saying.

Reactions: 17
So monoTone, MitziCunt & DoodleDaydreamer have all been off Twitter for 8 hours. What are the chances? 🤔 I like the idea that the abuser has finally been arrested, but I guess that’s too much wishful thinking! 😁

Reactions: 32
So monoTone, MitziCunt & DoodleDaydreamer have all been off Twitter for 8 hours. What are the chances? 🤔 I like the idea that the abuser has finally been arrested, but I guess that’s too much wishful thinking! 😁
Passed out on the kitchen floor most likely

Reactions: 22
AE has triangulated herself using the daughter as her "other half". When l saw the daughter was involved in picking up AE after she had to appear in court for breaching the DVRO I knew it was trouble.

A child has been put right in the middle of adult business. And now she and Mommie dearest are socking together as another bonding experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That would be so much better than my scenario - arrested on a Friday evening and held over the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.