Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very surprised there’s been so little gloating from the socks over I & B being served. Very odd compared to how gleeful they were in the days after the incident.

I wonder if Alice has tried to find a lawyer to take on Ella’s case and not got the answers she was expecting.

Reactions: 20
My friend shares this opinion actually. Whenever I mention Tattle she’s very disapproving, saying we’re baiting Alice and that she bets Yobee wish we’d shut the duck up!
I can't agree with your friend - if Big Al lurks here, that's her choice. In fact she has an account here and I suspect a certain fishy member of being her. Even Loopy did a drive by here along with other FMs in 2021.

As for Yobee - the fact that the used one of welp's screenshots, belies your friend other's opinion. We were one of the few places to hold AE to account. Celebitchy was another. Alice chose to make this public, she can't moan now that popular opinion has turned against her.

Suck it up mAlice!!!
---
Very surprised there’s been so little gloating from the socks over I & B being served.
I think "Tone" seemed gleeful.

Tone: Been promised A Ray Of Sunshine tomorrow! Perfect weather for dialysis!

DD: We're with you Tony.

Tone: Hey NEMISIS! At least I have mates! LMFAO! You are no ones Nemesis, particularly Alice's! You never will be! You are just too rubbish! Now go and SERVE yourself some dinner, and think of all the good things awaiting you!

Tone: I heard on the grapevine, That TWO LITTLE BIRDS GOT SERVED TODAY!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My LA legal friend said the best possible scenario for IG and BW was for the abuser and child to go ahead with the RO hearings. They said this needed to happen so that their lawyers could then push through requests that need to be filed.

If true, this is actually excellent news. I see a series of things taking place next that I don't think some expected.

MOO.
I trust your legal contacts but I believe they could file requests even if the case was to be dropped. The idea that a child asks for a RO against their father for parenting is concerning enough for this

Very surprised there’s been so little gloating from the socks over I & B being served. Very odd compared to how gleeful they were in the days after the incident.

I wonder if Alice has tried to find a lawyer to take on Ella’s case and not got the answers she was expecting.
a lawyer would take her case, they dont care if they lose or not usually. but i doubt that she find any who think this is a sound idea for her custody case or her daughters future

as for gloat: it will come when the pap pics drop

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I trust your legal contacts but I believe they could file requests even if the case was to be dropped. The idea that a child asks for a RO against their father for parenting is concerning enough for this

a lawyer would take her case, they dont care if they lose or not usually. but i doubt that she find any who think this is a sound idea for her custody case or her daughters future

as for gloat: it will come when the pap pics drop
A lawyer cannot knowingly allow the girls to lie on the stand.

They would be obliged to tell Ella if they thought her case was without merit.

They would also not want to be subject to a complaint of frivolous litigation.

It’s not that a lawyer wouldn’t take the case but a lawyer would tell Ella and Alice about the likely outcomes.

Reactions: 14
You may find mine an unpopular opinion, but
But she is called out on all of those things, right here. And we see her reaction on a daily basis. Alice can't take her seething rage out on us because we just laugh at her anonymously, so she has to pinpoint a victim she can name and shame. With Bianca she gets a twofer - a specific individual she can verbally injure, and a bonus injury to her soon-to-be-wasband. It doesn't matter that Bianca is none of the things Alice tries to disparage her about. She's turned into a real Alice Trump. Truth doesn't matter, only loud venom.

Alice Trump

Love it, can it fit into a thread title?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Alice was born in the States.

Alice said there had been infidelity in her parents’ marriage.

Did Ma Evans and Donald ever meet? Is this the real reason she is estranged from her dad?

All she needs is some fake tan and she’d be a ringer for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Very interesting post from KP threads by @pepe le pew
I wonder if anything can be done about DM and A Bogoff conduct in the past 2,5 years, if any rules where broken and could be reported to the PCC (press complaints commission) or elsewhere
I go on the skanky price thread quite a lot, and this poster @pepe le pew is brilliant! Skanky is doing the same to her 2 youngest kida as alice is doing to hers! Horrible 'mothers' the pair of them!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't agree with your friend - if Big Al lurks here, that's her choice. In fact she has an account here and I suspect a certain fishy member of being her. Even Loopy did a drive by here along with other FMs in 2021.

As for Yobee - the fact that the used one of welp's screenshots, belies your friend other's opinion. We were one of the few places to hold AE to account. Celebitchy was another. Alice chose to make this public, she can't moan now that popular opinion has turned against her.

Suck it up mAlice!!!
---

Tone: Hey NEMISIS! At least I have mates! LMFAO! You are no ones Nemesis, particularly Alice's! You never will be! You are just too rubbish! Now go and SERVE yourself some dinner, and think of all the good things awaiting you!

I hope you realize I’m not *actually* his wife… dontcha?!? 😱

Yeah, we can dismiss my friend’s opinion. She’s just butt-hurt that her icon, Mrs Hinch, also gets crucified on Tattle 🤣 She was much happier while I was engrossed in the Coronation & Phillip Schofield threads. I’ve never been able to fully sway her against Alice, try as I might. She’s one of ‘those’ feminists, you know… 🙄 And she’s not getting over that original narrative that Alice put out there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s awful the way they are attacking her looks, her figure, her career, her family, her clothes, her SM posts, her disability without a care for what that will be doing to her. Can you imagine Alice’s reaction if she was getting abused about these things on a daily basis, what she would be calling it but it’s fine for her to do it. Not to mention that Bianca surpasses Alice in all the above categories if anyone is keeping score. She really is a vile, vile woman and I can’t believe she wants Ella to be the same 😡
Well, in fairness (and Im NOT excusing mAlice and Co here, merely observing) in her warped view of reality she was indeed "attacked daily" first here on Tattle - she does not get the difference between gossiping quietly in our corner on internet without tagging anybody + thinks we are all Bianca or are paid by Ioan, then, secondly (and correct me if Il wrong) she was being pursued by some quite vicious anti alice accounts of Twitter, who were indeed tagging her. Plus I wouldnt be surprised she thinks Andrea are being paid by Ioan (and perhaps is secretly Bianca?). In her mind, she is doing what has been done to her - she is incapable of understanding that she started all this tit storm in the first place. And she has this kind of "eye for an eye" mentality, from her point of view everybody she attacks now "deserve it". What is totally weird and pathetic that a grown up woman would even think of spending time on all of this. In the long run she is ruining her own health. Im sure Bianca (after initial onslaught of relationship reveal) does not read on Twitter and is very much aware how to protect her mental health. Plus she has huge support base: Yo, parents, sister, real life close friends, little Bubba. Alice has noone. She is stewing in her own hatred all day long. She is dragging her kids into it and that is going to come back and bite her on the arse one day. She is just not capable to look past "now" and needing to get back at her "enemies".. and the way the attack by laughing at looks and stuff just only exposes them as utterly pathetic, very stupid and extremely basic, vile individuals.

Reactions: 20

Suck it up mAlice!!!
---

Some comments but it is relatively low key compared to the multiple new and existing accounts gloating that a young girl had allegedly been abused (bashed, repeatedly slammed in a door and beaten) and the Bianca is going to get deported glee.

Reactions: 7
MC: He he I am back. Every day we fight to save innocent children form the evil grips of #BiancaWallace. Justice must be served.

Sounds like they want their day in court. :unsure:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

I honestly think she is totally disconnected from reality. She believes Ella will win the RO, Bianca will be deported and Ioan will never see the girls again. She also thinks she can settle the day before and agree to 50% custody for Elsie (Ella obviously, will have her RO, so she is out of the equation).
She really can't see the world of hurt coming her way.

Reactions: 29
I hope you realize I’m not *actually* his wife… dontcha?!? 😱

Yeah, we can dismiss my friend’s opinion. She’s just butt-hurt that her icon, Mrs Hinch, also gets crucified on Tattle 🤣 She was much happier while I was engrossed in the Coronation & Phillip Schofield threads. I’ve never been able to fully sway her against Alice, try as I might. She’s one of ‘those’ feminists, you know… 🙄 And she’s not getting over that original narrative that Alice put out there.
My best friend is the same. Both of us are divorced and she is shocked that I believe Ioan over Alice, I assume because us discarded women should stick together. I sent her the wiki docs and she’s of the view that it was bullying in itself to say such things.

The truth will all come out eventually, I hope.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I bet mAlice is fuming that the stbx Mrs Costner is getting all the Daily Fail "toxic divorce" headlines at the moment!

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.