Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she not absolutely bleeping exhausted by it all? Because I am!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I wonder if now that she’s backed into a corner she desperately wants to settle and Ioan/Anne are done and are like “duck you, you had your chance and you wouldn’t knock it the F off, see your ass in court to let the judge decide.” And this is the resultant tantrum?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does she enlarge her eyes? It's creepy.
She has such a weird concept of what's attractive. See also her bizarre open mouth fish catching pose in every photo.

But this is the woman who thinks Bianca has a huge chin so perhaps she can't actually see properly and this all looks normal to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is really how I feel too! How is she still going? Fuelled by rage hits different with her. It’s so sad and pathetic. I really feel for the girls. They are being indoctrinated into her cult of hatred. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Would the mates really give that much of a duck? I know there were involved in the hacking but this is someone very invested in Alice's narrative. More likely just E.

She really needs to get out of that house and do sports etc or hang out with peers and see what life in a normal family is like. Elsie seems to have that but Ella sadly doesn't.

ETA it's possible she has been guilt tripped into staying indoors to keep Mommie Dearest company.
I bet they would give a duck if Alice’s was giving them some form of payment/reward
---
I wonder if now that she’s backed into a corner she desperately wants to settle and Ioan/Anne are done and are like “duck you, you had your chance and you wouldn’t knock it the F off, see your ass in court to let the judge decide.” And this is the resultant tantrum?
This would not surprise me at all. I really hope he doesn’t fall for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If this is E, then she is tweeting shite at 2.45am LA time. This is what 'no boundaries' parenting looks like.

DD: Yeah. Sounds like that might have been the 'man' himself. (using that term kind of loosely)

They seem obsessed with the idea that I and B use socks. I think it's how they justify what they are doing. Also note the emasculinization of Ioan. Something Alice did. Is the daughter parroting that too?
This is Alice it's been her obsession all along and one I'm pretty certain has badgered her lawyers with. Screen shots etc.. she can't seem to grasp the concept that she's put all her personal life out there from the off.
She wants Bianca desperately to be a sock because in Alice's head this will render her unsuitable to be in the children's lives.
No doubt her legal advice would have been just remove yourself and act like an adult, sadly this has proved beyond Alice's capabilities.
I 100% believe Bianca when she says she only uses her social media for positive means and can give her history of this is legally required.

Reactions: 22
This is so well put. Even sadder still, Alice is teaching her girls that it’s all Ioan’s fault.
Yes, it’s terribly sad. She (and I say she not they, as her sister seems to have more of a normal life outside the home, doing extracurricular activities and spending time with friends her own age, even going away on holidays with them and their families – all really healthy stuff for her development)… she will always resent him to some extent for this loss even if she ends up blaming Alice too. It’s inevitable. Throughout life, people will keep on referencing this particular stage she should have had, this right of passage if you will. I have a friend who through no fault of her own (she had a serious illness) missed out on that 12-14 year old phase and she has pointed out to me quite so often people bring up in conversation reminiscences about things like first loves, first dates, first underage drinking etc etc. People use them as some sort of universal themes to bond over. But my friend? She feels shut out almost of the common human experience because of it.

Now, WE all know this is of Alice’s doing. But it doesn’t come at any personal cost to us does it? We’re detached. I suppose we’d feel a little bit differently in Ella’s shoes, now and going forward.

I stress that I, in no way, blame Ioan though. He absolutely had to get out, or he wouldn’t have survived. And that too would have affected his daughters. The hell was absolutely of Alice’s making. Or of the parents who spoilt her. Or their parent… or theirs… going all the way back to that first maladjusted Evans ape.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think the tantrum is more that so few people believe this story/so many see through her (you can also clearly see that most felt "let down" once they heard the context of the story, ie that the child was the actual aggressor, and that the father actually didnt do anything) and that Ioan hasnt dumped Bianca. I actually think she will go through with at least Bianca's RO because there is a off-chance that it may work and its Bianca she mostly wants to keep away from them (obviously this would also put extra strain on him and Bianca). It's also additional friction as Ioan will likely testify for Bianca and thus against his daughter.

I can also see her actually letting custody etc go to court, even if it will make her look bad. It adds more pain, that's what she wants. And even if she loses custody at least she has her victim narrative.

The other matters, like support etc. I think those she will settle. These hearings will not be emotionally charged enough to add pain to Ioan in any way as it's pretty much only a accounting matter. If anything a hearing may expose her. The main reason why she hasnt settled those is because she doesnt want to get divorced, but this will happen in 2 weeks anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bianca could have the biggest chin in the world, be the ugliest in the world, Ioan still won’t fund Alice and her ass for the rest of her days or leave Bianca to go back to her. Come on.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Alice's sock game is really poor though. Her sock that she was pretending was in LE (sadly deceased lol) started off weird eg 'Evens' and 'Wallis' but she couldn't keep it up and all the trademark Aliceisms slip in, including spelling things correctly. Her "Tone" sock is just Alice with 'mate' at the end of it. Sometimes she forgets and does xx though lol.

The child has a different voice and I think I can spot it usually.
It’s even a worse state of affairs if it is Ella. The amount of hours put into keeping the tirade going on those two accounts alone. I’m getting lost for words now, it’s beyond sickening and whoever it is I think we can all agree that they need some professional help asap.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I've only been reading again last night/today and I'm already exhausted. No idea how she does it, it must be like a job to her. The rest of us go to work/look after our houses/kids/life, and she just tweets all day instead.

Reactions: 24
I think it’s different people at different times. All losers.

Reactions: 24
I think the tantrum is more that so few people believe this story/so many see through her (you can also clearly see that most felt "let down" once they heard the context of the story, ie that the child was the actual aggressor, and that the father actually didnt do anything) and that Ioan hasnt dumped Bianca. I actually think she will go through with at least Bianca's RO because there is a off-chance that it may work and its Bianca she mostly wants to keep away from them (obviously this would also put extra strain on him and Bianca). It's also additional friction as Ioan will likely testify for Bianca and thus against his daughter.

I can also see her actually letting custody etc go to court, even if it will make her look bad. It adds more pain, that's what she wants. And even if she loses custody at least she has her victim narrative.

The other matters, like support etc. I think those she will settle. These hearings will not be emotionally charged enough to add pain to Ioan in any way as it's pretty much only a accounting matter. If anything a hearing may expose her. The main reason why she hasnt settled those is because she doesnt want to get divorced, but this will happen in 2 weeks anyway.
Everything I agree with bar settlement. It’s only on the table if one side offers it. I don’t think there is any settlement (anymore) from Ioan’s side. She pushed and pushed and it’s judge time. Hopefully lol

Reactions: 17
I didn’t ‘look below the line’ on the DM story(-ies?) about Ella’s claims. What were the comments like in general? Did most people tend to believe the claims at first? If so I can see why they’d feel deceived when more information came out.

I was cheating on the Turds on the Philip Schofield threads when all this kicked off so I missed the height of the drama. Please foegive me. I came running back as soon as I heard and here I’ve been ever since!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To quote Johnny Rotten, "Anger is an Energy" Great tune btw "Tone" - the song is called 'Rise.'

---
She wants Bianca desperately to be a sock because in Alice's head this will render her unsuitable to be in the children's lives.
LOL by that rationale, mAlice is rendered unsuitable to be in the children's lives!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You'd think she would run out of steam at some point, but nope, on she continues.
Spending all that time online changes your brain chemistry, I swear. It's like the QAnon conspiracy theorists who travel down internet rabbit holes and spout increasingly bizarre rants. She's getting all these dopamine hits from saying all sorts of awful, unhinged things and fighting with others on Twitter. Her language is more and more hateful and more and more frenzied.
---
It’s even a worse state of affairs if it is Ella. The amount of hours put into keeping the tirade going on those two accounts alone. I’m getting lost for words now, it’s beyond sickening and whoever it is I think we can all agree that they need some professional help asap.
I don't think it's just Ella. I think Alice & Ella are sharing accounts. The "voices" change so quickly from childish taunting to supercilious contempt to outright rage--it's enough to give you whiplash!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.