Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few things I've been wondering

Did I read @welp saying the new apartment Alice is in has no outdoor space? Does that mean every time Emma needs a wee they have to take her for a walk? In La Hellhole lazybones could just leave the doors open & never walk poor Emma. I wonder what's happening now? Dog walker?

Is the reason she's gone especially wacko recently (even for her) a combination of the court dates coming up (& knowing she's fooked) but desperately trying to lose weight & using "diet" drugs - hoping for a quick fix (since her 2 week plan - somehow, this time ain't quite working out for her) because she is due to be seen in the wild (and possibly Ioan & Bianca) soon?

A question for the clever legal people here, if needed can Alices previous lawyers be called to confirm her conduct with them ?

Reactions: 15
Fake suicide threat here. She's tweeted twice about this article. Definitely not going to help her case.

View attachment 2243598
For mAlice to even compare herself to a woman who had terminal cancer and it was her third time of having cancer. Poor woman didn't get to say goodbye to her kids and felt it wasn't worth hanging on. The situation is no way comparable. Although the woman in question leaked her adopted daughters medical information and dxes online. The adopted daughter that actually wanted a relationship with her and wasn't alienated she was apparently treated the worst by her parents. what a betrayal. I think both parents in that situation were selfish. She immediately had 2 ivf children after adopting the eldest , she struggled to bond and parented her differently yet the adopted child still wanted a relationship. Her bio kids were full on alienated.
The whole story is horrific.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Alice does not deserve to be a mother.

MC: Don't mean to be rude, m'kay. But you sound a lot like my friend Ella's Dad

JB: Who is Ella?

MC: You don't need to worry about her. Nobody else does. Only her Mum, and her uncle
Yeeesh - this sounds awfully authentically teen angsty. Not sure anyone really wants to engage with a 13 year old on Twitter.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I couldn’t. Marcia would masturbate herself into a frenzy 😂
Ratty in a kilt and Scottish accents galore? Marcia might not be the only one...

Don't judge me. I've been awake 24 hours and haven't had my marmalade toast fix yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In what universe would Ioan create a sock account to engage with bleep ex wife on Twitter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This is an adult trying to disguise themselves, and secure not doing a very good job of it imo.
I hope so.
---
TE: Do you know how many woman are obsessed with my innocent Sister who don't know her and have never met her? You wanna talk Mr /Ms Maturity?

Innocent? Have you met her?

TE: I screen shat everything though. Just in case it was a baddies. I thought it might be ya know?!

TMI you weirdo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Does Big E have any other role models in her life, does she get out at all, or is she a recluse like her mother? She seems to have a peculiar lifestyle and is developing a peculiar personality because if it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
"I vaguely know you (Ioan, since they think it's him, not even Tone does) you were a nice man"

lol wouldnt it be funny if Ella achieved what her mother dreamed of? to have friends join the "party"?

"the images lets say" are they implying there is a video?
Screenshot_20230616_080034_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230616_074212_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230616_074813_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230616_074857_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230616_073512_Twitter.jpg

the thing I'm sensing the most of these tweets - as said before - is that they are very willing to give Ioan a jail-out card if he dumps/betrays Bianca.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Will the Rat in the Prius be your ring bearer?
As a surprise for @M33L4 I’ve arranged for the Rat to travel up the aisle in a miniature model of the Titanic while “my heart will go on” plays. Afterwards, any tattle turds who can make it will shower the happy couple with cheese strings ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As a surprise for @M33L4 I’ve arranged for the Rat to travel up the aisle in a miniature model of the Titanic while “my heart will go on” plays. Afterwards, any tattle turds who can make it will shower the happy couple with cheese strings ❤
The youngest of the mimsy children is obsessed by all things Titanic. I’ve not told her she’s currently funded by Uncle Yo. Alexa, play my heart will go on…

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Flipping heck, they've lost their minds on twitter. Couldn't get further from healthy or normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I doubt he needs to be that sharp. The documents filed really speak for themselves, as Alice flat out said what she planned to do and then followed through on it. I am sure that LA family judges have seen it all. And frankly, going hard on someone in court is not out of the ordinary. She’s no wilting flower, and this is a court case. Anne will do what needs to be done and I doubt any judge will think it’s extreme.
---

I think we’re related.
I just worry it’s wishful thinking and in reality a judge is going to be faced with poor old Alice who is sad with 2 sad children and try to tell them all to work things out for the best of everyone in 50/50 custody. Which we all know will not work. Unless someone does stop her properly and there is a severe consequence, this will never end. She will continue abusing them on SM, she will carry on abusing the kids minds.

She hasn’t been on the back foot this entire time, she’s got everything she wanted apart from to split Ioan and B up. She got to live in the house for free for 2 years, with Ioan paying everything. She got to keep her nanny, she got an expensive home in BH, she still has no job. She ultimately poisoned the kids. I know I sound defeated but she hasn’t been held to account in many ways she’s had all the things she set out to do apart from her one last ultimate goal of ruining I and B’s relationship (and I am sure she still thinks this is likely). I know she still ultimately has a terrible and tit self inflicted life and no home she owns but she’s still hoping for child support to get her through the next 8 years then expecting to sell her juicy (self created) story to a publisher (tbh someone would buy this, even if for less than she expects)

I just feel like she is winning in some ways and nothing changes!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just worry it’s wishful thinking and in reality a judge is going to be faced with poor old Alice who is sad with 2 sad children and try to tell them all to work things out for the best of everyone in 50/50 custody. Which we all know will not work. Unless someone does stop her properly and there is a severe consequence, this will never end. She will continue abusing them on SM, she will carry on abusing the kids minds.

She hasn’t been on the back foot this entire time, she’s got everything she wanted apart from to split Ioan and B up. She got to live in the house for free for 2 years, with Ioan paying everything. She got to keep her nanny, she got an expensive home in BH, she still has no job. She ultimately poisoned the kids. I know I sound defeated but she hasn’t been held to account in many ways she’s had all the things she set out to do apart from her one last ultimate goal of ruining I and B’s relationship (and I am sure she still thinks this is likely). I know she still ultimately has a terrible and tit self inflicted life and no home she owns but she’s still hoping for child support to get her through the next 8 years then expecting to sell her juicy (self created) story to a publisher (tbh someone would buy this, even if for less than she expects)

She’s doing the same circuits as she did before but she’s running on fumes now.

Reactions: 12
Flipping heck, they've lost their minds on twitter. Couldn't get further from healthy or normal.
Yeah you forget how extreme she gets, don’t you? And how fucked up the Texan is. To be honest unless it seems to be about the case I’m scrolling past most of these because I’m so embarrassed for them. Either they’re actually 13 or acting like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah you forget how extreme she gets, don’t you? And how fucked up the Texan is. To be honest unless it seems to be about the case I’m scrolling past most of these because I’m so embarrassed for them. Either they’re actually 13 or acting like it.
I think adults pretending to be children is seriously fucked up. Everyone needs to turn their WiFi off. Can’t see this ending well.
---
Alice and the Texan are two cheeks of the same arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Worrying that big E now follows the Texan. Great parenting right there.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Off topic completely but last month I met two of Mr Klopps footy friends from Aberdeen and I could not understand a word they said especially after a few drinks. I spent all day either saying “I’m sorry, pardon?” or guessing whether to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Mind you I’m from Yorkshire so they were probably doing the same 😆.

edited to add, sorry I didn’t use a spoiler, I’ve tried and failed, I just don’t get how they work, oh and I really admire everyone who does…..
One of my colleagues once walked into the office looking troubled and said of the girl at the reception in dramatic whispers: she is really nice and chatty but I dont understand her accent, Im really worried Im laughing in the wrong places 😂😂
To keep in topic: mAlice is a bleep.
---

I dont not about “winning" exactly + there is really no winners here but I agree with you that she does not seem to face any consequences - so far at least, and share same apprehension that not much will change and the judge will tell them “sort yourselves out". All this socks business on Twitter - at least one of them is definitely her, but does Yo have money and time and even inclunation to pursue it and prove it’s her to do her in for breaking the RO? I doubt it. It is probably a better strategy to ignore (Im sure he and B stay well clear of twitter anyway), as to the rest - I do hope our worries will not materialise. We have to wait and see

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.