Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you forget how extreme she gets, don’t you? And how fucked up the Texan is. To be honest unless it seems to be about the case I’m scrolling past most of these because I’m so embarrassed for them. Either they’re actually 13 or acting like it.
Or they are perfectly happy letting people think this is Ella. It's her, Alice or both of them. They main interacters are the Texan and bleep-bro. If they are letting people think this is Ella - that is really sick and they should be ashamed.

Ioan didn't leave Alice because of Bianca. He left because of Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
We're supposed to believe that the YouTube poster on the car park incident was Ella AND that those tweets are Ella? Hah.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just worry it’s wishful thinking and in reality a judge is going to be faced with poor old Alice who is sad with 2 sad children and try to tell them all to work things out for the best of everyone in 50/50 custody. Which we all know will not work. Unless someone does stop her properly and there is a severe consequence, this will never end. She will continue abusing them on SM, she will carry on abusing the kids minds.

She hasn’t been on the back foot this entire time, she’s got everything she wanted apart from to split Ioan and B up. She got to live in the house for free for 2 years, with Ioan paying everything. She got to keep her nanny, she got an expensive home in BH, she still has no job. She ultimately poisoned the kids. I know I sound defeated but she hasn’t been held to account in many ways she’s had all the things she set out to do apart from her one last ultimate goal of ruining I and B’s relationship (and I am sure she still thinks this is likely). I know she still ultimately has a terrible and tit self inflicted life and no home she owns but she’s still hoping for child support to get her through the next 8 years then expecting to sell her juicy (self created) story to a publisher (tbh someone would buy this, even if for less than she expects)

I just feel like she is winning in some ways and nothing changes!
its funny that you say this given her constant "i lost everything" narrative (when its actually Ioan that lost everything from the get go). you are obviously right in a way but Alice has lost what is most important to her ego: a careless life with a husband to show off, the ability to just do whatever she pleases, the luxury of going on red carpets/sets, being set for life etc

She also lives on tick. All the things she does to maintain her lifestyle will not last forever. Sooner or later she will have to work. though she probably banks on a rich man to rescue her or to monetize her kids. At some point, when they grow up, she will also lose the children: either because they realize what she's done to them or they will fall out in each others Narc Rage. She will be consistently unhappy watching Ioan paying no attention to her and moving on, step by step.

Alice isnt winning, she has just ensured that everyone is losing.

as for the judge: I do share your worries on this one. but I hope the latest actions will help here.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This is an adult trying to disguise themselves, and not doing a very good job of it imo.
Yep, I think you could tell which accounts were the actual teens as they just posted a few stuff on the day the socks appeared and then like typical teens, couldn’t be arsed (as they are not that invested ) to post any more other than a few likes here and there and possibly having a bit of weekend mess around with Ella? These main deranged twitter accounts are coming from one person who is unravelling more and more with each passing day, egged on by another and a brother seemingly.

It’s quite horrifying the escalation and fixation on B. I agree with @welp that they are giving the meal ticket (IG) a pass, if only he would see the errors of his ways eh! 🤯🤯🤯

I hope to God something legal wise is happening behind the scenes.

Reactions: 32
I think adults pretending to be children is seriously fucked up. Everyone needs to turn their WiFi off. Can’t see this ending well.
---
Alice and the Texan are two cheeks of the same arse.
I see a "Rey" of sunshine is appearing in her life. Poor thing

Reactions: 4
A Shart of socks

A fallen ‘Angel’
Always laughed at their ‘angel’ nicknames. Alice and angel should never be in the same sentence.
Reminds me of the old joke:
When someone tells me their (child wife) is an Angel, I whisper
“So was Lucifer”
BIB I think we have a winner 🏆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think adults pretending to be children is seriously fucked up. Everyone needs to turn their WiFi off. Can’t see this ending well.
---
Alice and the Texan are two cheeks of the same arse.
I don’t care what the context is I need this to be the next thread title. 😂🙌🏼

I think Alice has discovered that putting Big E in the firing line on twitter makes her more willing to attack Ioan and more supportive of her weird divorce behaviour, so she’s throwing her to the wolves.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
its funny that you say this given her constant "i lost everything" narrative (when its actually Ioan that lost everything from the get go). you are obviously right in a way but Alice has lost what is most important to her ego: a careless life with a husband to show off, the ability to just do whatever she pleases, the luxury of going on red carpets/sets, being set for life etc

She also lives on tick. All the things she does to maintain her lifestyle will not last forever. Sooner or later she will have to work. though she probably banks on a rich man to rescue her or to monetize her kids. At some point, when they grow up, she will also lose the children: either because they realize what she's done to them or they will fall out in each others Narc Rage. She will be consistently unhappy watching Ioan paying no attention to her and moving on, step by step.

Alice isnt winning, she has just ensured that everyone is losing.

as for the judge: I do share your worries on this one. but I hope the latest actions will help here.
I’ve just seen it a lot, especially on tattle where we are waiting for some juicy and well deserved downfall and it rarely happens. Yes her life is tit but she’s played a good game in all honestly and got what she set out to do (in a sick and twisted way and for sick and twisted reasons). I wouldn’t swap her life I am just saying she is not coming off as bad as she makes out. I do worry about the judge just giving them a telling off and telling them to work together

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yep, I think you could tell which accounts were the actual teens as they just posted a few stuff on the day the socks appeared and then like typical teens, couldn’t be arsed (as they are not that invested ) to post any more other than a few likes here and there and possibly having a bit of weekend mess around with Ella? These main deranged twitter accounts are coming from one person who is unravelling more and more with each passing day, egged on by another and a brother seemingly.

It’s quite horrifying the escalation and fixation on B. I agree with @welp that they are giving the meal ticket (IG) a pass, if only he would see the errors of his ways eh! 🤯🤯🤯

I hope to God something legal wise is happening behind the scenes.
I would love to know how Alice, Dumbro, Alice's minions, Big E and Big E's friends all co-ordinated this.

There's got to be a paper trail of Whatsapp messages/Twitter conversations/emails, right?

Reactions: 15
It’s bizarre to me that they’re all interacting with who they suspect might be a child or they know it’s Alice therefor helping her breach her DVRO conditions. Some support that is. Either scenario is batshit.
---
I would love to know how Alice, Dumbro, Alice's minions, Big E and Big E's friends all co-ordinated this.

There's got to be a paper trail of Whatsapp messages/Twitter conversations/emails, right?
They are not Alice’s real friends. No one is.
Not even moronic Tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Bianca has worked more in 2 years than Alice has in 10 years. Alice has the audacity to say Bianca hasn't worked.
---
Isn't this what Alice does often.
I believe the phone number and address clears this up. Its not Alice, but one of her buddies. The threats were supposedly for Alice's defense

View attachment 2243522
Someone has reported the Texan to the cops. Then DD(A or E) butts into the convo to back up their buddy, the Texan.

Reactions: 15
"I vaguely know you (Ioan, since they think it's him, not even Tone does) you were a nice man"

lol wouldnt it be funny if Ella achieved what her mother dreamed of? to have friends join the "party"?

"the images lets say" are they implying there is a video?
View attachment 2243714
View attachment 2243707View attachment 2243708View attachment 2243709View attachment 2243710
the thing I'm sensing the most of these tweets - as said before - is that they are very willing to give Ioan a jail-out card if he dumps/betrays Bianca.
The intimidation is coming across in these tweets! Police investigation lol, we see you Alice and it ain't a pretty sight 👀

Reactions: 24
We're supposed to believe that the YouTube poster on the car park incident was Ella AND that those tweets are Ella? Hah.
The car park rant was before the split and E was only 10. There has been a hell of a lot of drama and PA since then plus puberty and hormones raging. The kid has changed and not for the better. Not child blaming - it's 99.99% on Alice.

Reactions: 21
The intimidation is coming across in these tweets! Police investigation lol, we see you Alice and it ain't a pretty sight 👀
The total batshittery that is going on Twitter is bonkers - The mum, the brother and the daughter all talking to each other thinking nobody will clock it's them - fucktards the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I see they have now started on Bianca's sister - nasty twats !
They are getting desperate now to get a reaction from anyone connected to Bianca.
They're trying to justify their attacks and confirm this spate of attacks has got to the intended targets.

Reactions: 24
Sorry if I’m stating the obvious as I’m behind but mc has had her account blocked for hateful content

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
DD: You know Alice could actually read this? You are disgusting Have you not read about the woman who killed herself in April because the ex and his lawyers took everything from her, including her kids?

I think AE has told the kids she will off herself if she loses custody. They won't know she's lying. Abusive bleep.

DD: When Ioan goes to Whales will he take #BiancaWallace to meet the ugly sister who looks exactly like Bianca but fat and 20 years older? Incest not my thing either

A kid is dissing their aunt just like their mum did here. :sick:

DD: What this? LMFAO! Chin chin unties grandpa for his birthday"

If Ioan is 'grandpa' then what is Alice who is 5 years older??

DD: God you are disgusting. absolutely bleeping vile. you smell just like #biancawallace

Schoolyard taunt. A kid is using this sock currently.

DD: @ioangruffud left an ABUSIVE MARRIAGE OK? he hated his wife for 18 years! you suckers aren't listening to me she tied him up and he didn't want kids anyway. so there. why should he keep them if he didn't want them? #biancawallace supermodel

A kid has swallowed the narrative that IG doesn't want his kids as he left AE.

DD: No. You don't get to say shizz like this ok? I know you're showing off for your Famous Couple hoping they'll pick you, but there are limits. Shut the duck up about kids.

Does that include Bogoff and mAlice?

DD: Hey John, just so you know. There is a police investigation into the harm that was caused to your daughter by your steroid-infused gf. I've seen the - a - the images let's say. It doesn't look good. Turn yourselves in while you still can.

The bruise Loopy posted? Diddums. IMO the recording will just be Ella tantruming and being told to stop. It won't help her cause.

DD: Here's the shizzle, John. WE DON'T LIKE BIANCA WALLACE. how does that sit with you? because our entire outfit here is because we fuckign dislike her for the pain she has caused to so so SO many people. She and her chin can rot in hell and we will celebrate. make sense?

The bulk of the pain was entirely caused by Mommie Dearest acting like a loon. You will see that when you grow up.

DD: He's butthead. Bianca is vag-face

Nice. 'Butthead' pays your bills.

DD: no you're both absolutely right. I am imitating a bleep. can't get fairer than that. bleep wants to find out my name? bleep gives their name sry for language

Don't use it then.

DD: They're so involved! And they appear to have orders. One of them is "ioan and Bianca left twitter in 2022" Over and over and over. Sure! We believe you

Ioan and Bianca have a life and IG has a job. They don't have time for socks.

It seems that there is mother daughter bonding going on via socks. "Tone" is Alice and the eldest seems to be on both the DD and MC accounts.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.