Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for the record, the auntie in ‘Whales’ isn’t fat, by any stretch of the imagination. Just another lie. What would Alice or indeed Ella know any way, not having seen their own kin for a decade. Rot away in your lonliness small yet strangely overgrown people.
Alice is just bringing the extended family in to the drama because she wants Ioan to see her handiwork on twitter.
Once again Alice seems oblivious that Ioan and Bianca are busy living in the real world not her twitterverse.

Reactions: 38
more like mothers. they are allowed to alienate children and then get away with it because undoing the damage just makes it even worse.

you have to consider that most cases arent as obvious like this one. Most of the time the mother either has a point and it's really a abusive father punishing the mother and kids, or the mother has been a lot more smarter in hiding her tactics (Alice basically was a open book about this from day one).

As with false abuse allegations many "modern" feminist seem to think that you should ALWAYS believe/side with the woman even if it means being wrong in some selected cases. But this is a ridiculous approach. In order to confirm the rule you have to acknowledge the exceptions, otherwise you are just being an idiot.
forgot to add to this: one big strategic mistake Alice did is to not go with Ioan's narrative of this being some kind of mutual breakup (it wasnt really Ioan's narrative but he released the usual official joint statement).

Most of the time it's the woman that wants to break up, about 80 % of all divorces are filed by women. This is one reason why the narrative of your ex husband wanting to exercise revenge works most of the time as a narrative.

However, in this case the man filed for a divorce and the woman very openly threatened him to make his life hell (she outright said this in emails even) and has carried out those threats. The woman also claims that there was no abuse ever during the marriage and that she and the kids massively adored him etc.

It looks "funny" then if you allege post-seperation abuse (leaving aside that the things they allege are just normal parenting and a normal divorce process). It's almost like, you know, revenge.

My sole worry about this whole matter is that the story is very long and complex, and family court judges usually dont have the time to consider it all but it should be really slam dunk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
I think as she's hoping most people think it’s Ella as it gives her carte blanche to be more vile and say more outrageous things.
Alice's sock game is really poor though. Her sock that she was pretending was in LE (sadly deceased lol) started off weird eg 'Evens' and 'Wallis' but she couldn't keep it up and all the trademark Aliceisms slip in, including spelling things correctly. Her "Tone" sock is just Alice with 'mate' at the end of it. Sometimes she forgets and does xx though lol.

The child has a different voice and I think I can spot it usually.

Reactions: 25
So the consensus is that this isn’t the teen any more? I sincerely hope you’re right and that rather than trolling online she’s out there living a normal life with normal real life friends of her own age. Doing the stuff every 13 yr old should be doing and in no way obsessing about the oldies. I still fear the opposite though.
Sadly she's probably involved. All the 'butthead/vag face' stuff seems like a little kid. It's absolutely horrific that Alice is modeling and rewarding this behaviour, what chance does Ella have in the real world if this is what she's being taught? Alice has arrested development at age 12, god knows why. It's such an extreme thing to cut off your child, but I can see so clearly why Alice's dad had to. God alone knows what she was saying about his wife and the child who died. She's hateful and unloveable, and she's condemning her daughter to the same life - or trying to.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Alice's sock game is really poor though. Her sock that she was pretending was in LE (sadly deceased lol) started off weird eg 'Evens' and 'Wallis' but she couldn't keep it up and all the trademark Aliceisms slip in, including spelling things correctly. Her "Tone" sock is just Alice with 'mate' at the end of it. Sometimes she forgets and does xx though lol.

The child has a different voice and I think I can spot it usually.
the biggest giveaway was when they said "you want her to khs" (kill herself), this is tiktok slang because this is how they write it in order to circumvent the inappropriate words filter, I am 100 % sure either Ella or her mates (quite probably the same ones who already helped with the hacking) are involved in this.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
If this is E, then she is tweeting shite at 2.45am LA time. This is what 'no boundaries' parenting looks like.

DD: Yeah. Sounds like that might have been the 'man' himself. (using that term kind of loosely)

They seem obsessed with the idea that I and B use socks. I think it's how they justify what they are doing. Also note the emasculinization of Ioan. Something Alice did. Is the daughter parroting that too?

Reactions: 31
btw I just checked and the deadlines are actually 5 days before the court date, not court days (was wondering because due to Juneeth being next monday this would have been already yesterday if it was about court days lol), so it would be on the weekend
I bet she wants Ella/Elsie to serve them 🤢

(would this be legal?)

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Alice will want Ella involved in this. They are bonding over hatred for Bianca. Getting Ella into things that she shouldn’t like smoking, online harassment, hacking, stealing, false police reports . What’s next.

Reactions: 24
I bet she wants Ella/Elsie to serve them 🤢

(would this be legal?)
no, you have to be uninvolved in the case (they are not) and at least 18 years old (they are not).

Alice will want Ella involved in this. They are bonding over hatred for Bianca. Getting Ella into things that she shouldn’t like smoking, online harassment, hacking, stealing, false police reports . What’s next.
As Andrea correctly said: using Ella is using a protection shield. How dare you accuse a child of lying? etc etc. The only thing more important than #BelieveAllWomen is #BelieveAllChildren.

We all knew that she was grooming her into this role, we just didnt know how vulnerable the childrens character was to go through with this.

Thankfully also here she has done key mistakes. Asides from her own history Ella's history of hacking, stealing, blackmailing etc etc shows that this isnt what Alice hopes it to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I am 100 % sure either Ella or her mates
Would the mates really give that much of a duck? I know there were involved in the hacking but this is someone very invested in Alice's narrative. More likely just E.

She really needs to get out of that house and do sports etc or hang out with peers and see what life in a normal family is like. Elsie seems to have that but Ella sadly doesn't.

ETA it's possible she has been guilt tripped into staying indoors to keep Mommie Dearest company.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
If this is E, then she is tweeting shite at 2.45am LA time. This is what 'no boundaries' parenting looks like.

DD: Yeah. Sounds like that might have been the 'man' himself. (using that term kind of loosely)

They seem obsessed with the idea that I and B use socks. I think it's how they justify what they are doing. Also note the emasculinization of Ioan. Something Alice did. Is the daughter parroting that too?
Yeah, it's to justify themselves. They don't really believe they're talking to socks of I and B, it's absolutely ridiculous. The reality is that I and B won't be reading any of this (though their lawyers might be - but even then, who cares about what a load of twitter socks with no followers but each other are saying), the 'public' don't care, and they are desperately escalating the abuse so that someone, somewhere reacts to them and they can wail about being abused and 'gagged'. The only people reacting to them is this site, and we aren't touching the poop, just watching in disgust.

Reactions: 23
I agree except Ella doesn't smoke (I hope). Alice gave up a good while ago.

Reactions: 7
Will she have to answer any questions about Ella being home schooled?

I would like to believe Alice is just pretending to be Ella but I worry Ella is taking part because she’s angry enough to be by now
Is Ella home schooled? She didn't go to a public school after leaving the private one? What a horrible environment to be home schooled in.
---
It'll be three years come August that Ioan told Alice he no longer loved her and began discussing separation.
That's a long time. She needs to move on and build a life for herself, it's not looking very likely. I don't understand why she doesn't want to move on, she's hurting herself. Doesn't she want her own life/job/friends/family etc? Awful for the children, she needs to think of them.

Reactions: 17
What’s that? She’s given her a fag?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
the biggest giveaway was when they said "you want her to khs" (kill herself), this is tiktok slang because this is how they write it in order to circumvent the inappropriate words filter, I am 100 % sure either Ella or her mates (quite probably the same ones who already helped with the hacking) are involved in this.
I think it’s possible Alice has learned this from Ella or elsewhere (goodness know it’s annoyingly common to see “kms” and “khs” and—worst of the worst—“unalive” all over Twitter and Reddit now), though. She’s not very clever, but she’s clever enough to be like, “lol I’ll use what the kids do and then my tracks are covered!”

Reactions: 19
Life isn’t meant to be like this at 13, it really isn’t. You’re meant to be all wrapped up in your friends’ drama, falling in love, having your first kiss, spending your Saturdays on nice little innocent dates in town, then breaking your heart over him before moving on to the next one. Learning about yourself and about life every single day, making memories, having the best time of your life you’ll remember with fondness forever and forging those friendships you’ll always cherish the most. You shouldn’t be giving your parents a second thought, unless to complain with an eyeroll to your mates how embarassing they are. 13 isn’t a child, it isn’t an adult, it’s that very special time you only get once. It really really really isn’t meant to be misspent like this, trolling online. What a hot mess. What an utter utter waste.
This is so well put. Even sadder still, Alice is teaching her girls that it’s all Ioan’s fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For mAlice to even compare herself to a woman who had terminal cancer and it was her third time of having cancer. Poor woman didn't get to say goodbye to her kids and felt it wasn't worth hanging on. The situation is no way comparable. Although the woman in question leaked her adopted daughters medical information and dxes online. The adopted daughter that actually wanted a relationship with her and wasn't alienated she was apparently treated the worst by her parents. what a betrayal. I think both parents in that situation were selfish. She immediately had 2 ivf children after adopting the eldest , she struggled to bond and parented her differently yet the adopted child still wanted a relationship. Her bio kids were full on alienated.
The whole story is horrific.
I don’t know the ins and outs of the whole story but the alleged assisted suicide note apportioning blame seemed like a red flag to me.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.