Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not think for one second the Hauck family were even aware that Dennis’ name was put down as a witness. Maybe now that there have been headlines but at the time, no way. And if they know now, I don’t think they are happy or willing.
I hope the notoriety and getting dragged into a mess does not discourage them from being present in Elsie’s life. She needs the normalcy and the respite, I’m guessing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
This makes so much sense. I suspect they just put down the names because they were present and not because they necessarily consented. That restraining order application is a hot, steaming mess.
Yes, the restraining order is indeed a hot, steaming mess…

Reactions: 40
She's not too bad here but tries to hog the limelight as usual. Ioan's body language is weirder. He seems a bit clingy.
I always get the impression that he is genuinely scared of what might come out of her big gob at all their interviews. She always cuts him off to give her oh so important take on things.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Unless that’s his angle. To be cross examined under oath knowing it will benefit Ioan’s and therefore the girls, side.
Doubt it - any sane person would stay as far away from Alice’s shitshow.

Unless… he’s who she was lining up to be Daddy no. 2…. 😶🌫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Doubt it - any sane person would stay as far away from Alice’s shitshow.

Unless… he’s who she was lining up to be Daddy no. 2…. 😶🌫
Where I come from, you open your home or give rides to people who have tit going on at home but you play neutral (even if you aren’t) and you keep your ass out of a courtroom, at most costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Alice says Ioan fired Gloria in Feb 2022. Alice then claimed she "emptied out her childhood savings" to pay Gloria upfront for one year.

If Gloria is still employed by them, would it have been Alice paying for her since then, or is Ioan still paying her?
What does Gloria actually DO?
She’s not a nanny. The house looks a mess, so if she’s a cleaner, she’s not great at it. What is her role in all this?

Reactions: 23
They have to arrange for service. They can ask the sheriff to do it free of charge (or pay a private process server) but if they had, I am guessing the proof of service would have been filed with the court.
They just expect it to be done without asking anyone to do it lol. The sheriff could even serve Anne Kiley's office as I and B are out of town.

Instead we are treated to asinine bollocks using a variety of socks because Alice wants to throw insults around with no accountability.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.