Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only now realized this but I just noticed that Ella didnt mentioned in her first declaration that Elsie was right behind her, but in her 2nd. How exactly can someone who is in the same room as you slam the door but only hit the one that is further ahead? Ok, maybe Elsie was not "right behind" her, but a couple of m away, or at the side of the door. But it's the second piece of information about the door slam that doesnt make too much sense (the other is claiming that you are on the door frame on the way out, the door "ends" at the door frame, so unless you turn around it's pretty hard to be meaningfully hit beyond the back of the head, of which no injury pics appear to exist)
That is why I speculated that the door thing did not happen at all. That is why she yelled out to Ioan that "his girlfriend" hit her with the door (while recording, so it was for the benefit of recording) and that is why Ioan responded that Ella is lying.

Reactions: 23
Pointing out that big E behaves horribly, has an awful attitude and needs a psych evaluation based on her hysterics doesn’t mean we have something against her. She’s a kid and in some ways more immature than most. It’s not the same as if we were talking about an adult. No one’s judging her we’re just making (pretty obvious) self evident observations.I’m sure absolutely everyone here wishes her well and im sure she has her good points too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That is why I speculated that the door thing did not happen at all. That is why she yelled out to Ioan that "his girlfriend" hit her with the door (while recording, so it was for the benefit of recording) and that is why Ioan responded that Ella is lying.
And I'm guessing Ioan wasn't there at that point that Ella took to the door so she made up the story .

I wouldnt be surprised if Ella struck out at B from the doorway and B possibly used the door as a shield automatically defending herself by closing it over her body . Ella had one mark across her arm and with all the flailing about more than likely did it herself . No injuries to the head shown strangely enough for all that slamming.

Ella seems to be super sensitive from no age . Elsie didn't flinch during the Wales match but Ella the much older sister burst into tears . Surely they must have watched their daddy getting frustrated watching his beloved team play .

My lads scream the place down jumping like jack rabbits all over the place when their team play . My granddaughter rolls her eyes lol

I would say it's more than possibly that Ella's school and welfare will provide evidence of her strops from long ago if asked . And her "be a mother " shenanigans at the schools.
Elsie seems far more adjusted IMO,!

Ella possibly just needs assessed to see what's going on there . Her mother does not help her cause or case and possibly plays on Ella's vulnerability . She's the only teacher she has at the minute how awful is that thought , so let that sink in 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So Alice's 2 socks are having a convo with each other. As you do when you're a mentalist.

MC: When #Biancawallace goes to set to visit her bf #IoanGruffudd, do you think she gives notes to all the other actors while she's there?

WTF?

MC: no sweetie. Bianca is full of hate. Because she's a messed up little Dadd's girl from Brisbane with entitlement issues. because the wanted to be a big star without doing the work. because she is VIOLENT #BiancaWallaceAbuser

Seems like Alice wanted to be a big star. pmsl

MC: I wonder what they'll do when the truth comes out. Wipe all their twitter histories and claim they never said anything!

It's interesting that mAlice doesn't seem to do her usual tweet and delete. Doesn't matter as it's a sock, right?

MC: The auto insurer thing is 100% true. I KNOW it. I have seen the form they filled in. They are referred to as "Victim Gruffudd" and "Victim Wallace"

Don't copy IG in on any more emails! M'kay?

MC: That's what I am thinking. She will. How can she not? I don't know how much she looks on Sm now but that tit was horrible. For anyone of any age.

This is about Ella googling herself. Maybe Mommie Dearest shouldn't have sold a story to the DM about Ella??

MC: Latest I heard is that #biancawallace is directing #Badboys4

Oh so jealous of B

MC: I thought she and the girls got kicked out of the house because they could not longer pay rent to ioan & the bogan?

LOL did AE ever pay rent to Ioan?? Nope

MC: Not so much on this account. I have other accounts where I discuss my political views. This account focuses as much as possible on Bianca Wallace being an abuser. And a bleep

I see you breaking the PRO yet again. How do you like this hashtag? #Jail4Alice

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Ioan wasn’t there, Alice was, and if Gloria did something to displease Alice then she’ll have known she’d be in for it/at risk of losing her job. I’m sure she knew Ioan wanted her there to care for the girls regardless. I’m loathe to criticise Gloria for anything tbh, look at how exhausting and overbearing and sometimes frightening Alice is from a distance. Imagine being in her house. She’ll have picked the least worst option taking into account the impact on the girls and on her employment.

not to mention she’ll likely have had a very poisoned view of Ioan by that point due to Alice being in her ear constantly. Maybe she didn’t see the full picture.

ETA: I don’t actually disagree with you, Gloria in an ideal world definitely should have continued to work for both of them. Alas, it was not ideal
He doesn’t seem to have been absent as much as you think … it seems to have been the more recent roles where he was away. And I believe he did the lion’s share of the parenting when he was home.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So, B had a 3 day flare up recently, no doubt brought on by all the Ella stuff. She said that IG looked after her. I do think that if this situation isn’t resolved soon, B should think very carefully about this relationship. No relationship is worth losing your health for. As loved up as they appear to be, the health outcomes of all this stress are not worth it.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So Alice's 2 socks are having a convo with each other. As you do when you're a mentalist.

MC: When #Biancawallace goes to set to visit her bf #IoanGruffudd, do you think she gives notes to all the other actors while she's there?

WTF?

MC: no sweetie. Bianca is full of hate. Because she's a messed up little Dadd's girl from Brisbane with entitlement issues. because the wanted to be a big star without doing the work. because she is VIOLENT #BiancaWallaceAbuser

MC: I wonder what they'll do when the truth comes out. Wipe all their twitter histories and claim they never said anything!
An admission after an admission. She is telling us what she did or is doing.
She must have been a nightmare to deal with whenever she visited a set.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
If she is still involved in this dysfunctional mess, I wonder why. She could get a job anywhere. She doesn’t seem present in the day to day lives of Alice and kids except when they need her occasional help, It seems strange to me.
MAlice pays G for looking after MAlice especially during her drunken stupors. MAlice thinks G is her best buddy even though she pays G to stick around . G is not going to bite the hand that feeds her !

MAlice has no buddies not a one! How sad is that seriously 😳

Reactions: 17
I am rewatching Hornblower on YouTube and falling in love with Ioan all over again, just like I did as a teenager. 🤣

• Heart

WTF?

It's interesting that mAlice doesn't seem to do her usual tweet and delete. Doesn't matter as it's a sock, right?

MC: The auto insurer thing is 100% true. I KNOW it. I have seen the form they filled in. They are referred to as "Victim Gruffudd" and "Victim Wallace"

Don't copy IG in on any more emails! M'kay?

MC: That's what I am thinking. She will. How can she not? I don't know how much she looks on Sm now but that tit was horrible. For anyone of any age.

This is about Ella googling herself. Maybe Mommie Dearest shouldn't have sold a story to the DM about Ella??

MC: Latest I heard is that #biancawallace is directing #Badboys4

Oh so jealous of B

MC: I thought she and the girls got kicked out of the house because they could not longer pay rent to ioan & the bogan?

LOL did AE ever pay rent to Ioan?? Nope

MC: Not so much on this account. I have other accounts where I discuss my political views. This account focuses as much as possible on Bianca Wallace being an abuser. And a bleep

I see you breaking the PRO yet again. How do you like this hashtag? #Jail4Alice
The projection is extremely strong here . What a jealous Narcunt MAlice really is .

MAlice Evans move on da feck ya grifting clingon!

Reactions: 13
And I'm guessing Ioan wasn't there at that point that Ella took to the door so she made up the story .

I wouldnt be surprised if Ella struck out at B from the doorway and B possibly used the door as a shield automatically defending herself by closing it over her body . Ella had one mark across her arm and with all the flailing about more than likely did it herself . No injuries to the head shown strangely enough for all that slamming.

Ella seems to be super sensitive from no age . Elsie didn't flinch during the Wales match but Ella the much older sister burst into tears . Surely they must have watched their daddy getting frustrated watching his beloved team play .

My lads scream the place down jumping like jack rabbits all over the place when their team play . My granddaughter rolls her eyes lol

I would say it's more than possibly that Ella's school and welfare will provide evidence of her strops from long ago if asked . And her "be a mother " shenanigans at the schools.
Elsie seems far more adjusted IMO,!

Ella possibly just needs assessed to see what's going on there . Her mother does not help her cause or case and possibly plays on Ella's vulnerability . She's the only teacher she has at the minute how awful is that thought , so let that sink in 😥
BIB - also seeing the over the top way in which both of them respond the minute Ella starts crying it’s no wonder she acts up and expects everyone to jump to attention…Ioan being ‘told off’, both rushing after her, Ioan apologising over and over, Big Al’s “Ellaaaaa, it’s ok baaaaabeee”, telling Ioan off again, and then in the follow up video you hear her say “oh my godddddd” and then sign really loudly as Ioan is hugging Ella.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I have always been quite skeptical about Gloria.
She seems too involved and certainly not neutral. She was refusing Ioan communication with his daughters on Malice’s orders!
She is hired as a nanny so I assume that it’s not her job to clean the house. However, it’s unclear what her job is with two older children.
I agree that she enables Malice whether she actually likes her or not. She either believes she’s her employer (even though Ioan paid her) and wants to keep her job, or is afraid of her and wants to keep her happy.
But then, she was the one to stop the car so that little Elsie could talk to her father. In this case however it could’ve been Elsie insisting on talking to her dad. She was probably missing him terribly.
I think it was a tightrope Ioan had to walk to ensure the girls' safety while he was away. Alice clearly fought with the preschool and the elementary school, and fell out with the previous nanny who she sacked. Who knows if there were other issues with childcare providers or nannies she fought with. Gloria was someone that Alice would tolerate in the house, and could be a steady presence for the girls, and obviously knew about Alice's drink problems already so wouldn't quit.

Reactions: 21
Absolutely, she seems to enjoy fighting.
The Abuser is a keyboard warrior alright, but she’s a real coward when she’s due to appear in court to rebut Ioan’s claims in his application for the DVRO. She also had to be dragged kicking and screaming to court to face the consequences of her breach of the DVRO. This is what makes me wonder if she has any intention of both her and Ella appearing in court regarding the RO. That is perhaps why Ioan and Bianca haven’t yet been served. She organised this and roped in Bitchoff to cause maximum damage to them while away filming, also if she claims that they drop it at a later date, people will say that there is no smoke without fire. Winning the war of public opinion is what is most important to the Abuser.

Reactions: 32
I don't think Gloria understands what neutral is. She doesn't do basic things for Ioan even though he's paying for her. Again she doesn't want to be fired by Alice but I still think she has a damn cheek to do this. It goes without saying she will be a witness at the custody trial. Does she know that perjury is an offence?

View attachment 2241527

I hope she didn't believe Alice wouldn't fire her after IG noticed her pilfering from his account.
Seriously can you imagine Ioan asking for the Ioan asking to lend a suitcase 🤔
I'm betting he wanted his personal effects ie passport, birth certificate etc...
And let's not forget that Gloria very kindly stopped in the car on seeing Ioan so he could see Elsie.

Reactions: 10
BIB - also seeing the over the top way in which both of them respond the minute Ella starts crying it’s no wonder she acts up and expects everyone to jump to attention…Ioan being ‘told off’, both rushing after her, Ioan apologising over and over, Big Al’s “Ellaaaaa, it’s ok baaaaabeee”, telling Ioan off again, and then in the follow up video you hear her say “oh my godddddd” and then sign really loudly as Ioan is hugging Ella.
I think mAlice overreacted. She is delighted to be able to scold IG for being a 'bad dad'. This was 2016 so Ioan was tiptoeing around trying not to set off AE and busy placating her at all costs. I don't blame the kid for crying - some kids are a bit sensitive. The issue is the toxic way it was handled by mAlice. He should submit these videos to the court imo. It shows AE being a controlling and undermining witch and IG being a caring dad.

I don't know how he didn't tell AE to duck off (I would have) but all hell would break loose if he dared to.

Congratulations to @Autisteuse for both the winning thread title AND for making Tattle's most-liked posts!

Recap: The Sock Wars continue on Twitter as we all wait for the next court dates

June 23rd: Hearing on Ella's request for restraining orders against Ioan and Bianca

July 3rd: Hearing on Ioan's request for bifurcation.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...-cat-with-an-unattended-prawn-cocktail.39697/

Tattle on, Tattlers!
Forgot to congratulate @Autisteuse on excellant title and Tattles most like posts go you 😁 and @SusieTCones for coming to the rescue of a new thread pending.
I get carried away reading updates from @welp and all those great members who share updates from the swivelled eyed loon and her socks (her best buddies 🤣)

I'm totally scundered for her tbh . Think of how many actors are looking in on this narcissistical creep show from her and how many are seriously on Ioans side because of her . Just about everybody watching it is thinking how did he stick her so long?How long can she go on with this tit show taking him down before she's jailed ? The questions are never ending!

I think the law here and across the pond let children down badly they are so fcking slow . Alienation has all the time in the world to do it's damage and raises heartbreak on every level whilst the Narc uses the children for their narc supply . Nothing much changes sadly 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Alice Evans for President. WTF? She can't run a household. HOW the hell would she manage a country. She'd be flinging bombs everywhere and for any stupid reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think mAlice overreacted. She is delighted to be able to scold IG for being a 'bad dad'. This was 2016 so Ioan was tiptoeing around trying not to set off AE and busy placating her at all costs. I don't blame the kid for crying - some kids are a bit sensitive. The issue is the toxic way it was handled by mAlice. He should submit these videos to the court imo. It shows AE being a controlling and undermining witch and IG being a caring dad.

I don't know how he didn't tell AE to duck off (I would have) but all hell would break loose if he dared to.
He probably felt he couldn't because she posted everything to IG regardless of his feelings. So he had to act fine with it, or else his wife would just post him telling her to duck off on social media to thousands of people.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.