Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Gloria actually DO?
She’s not a nanny. The house looks a mess, so if she’s a cleaner, she’s not great at it. What is her role in all this?
I actually think Gloria did a lot. Have a look at this:

Alice says Gloria's 9-5:

Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 00.53.14.png

Then says she called her at 6am and asked her to do something last-minute, WTF

Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 00.52.38.png

Edit to add - just read this. Really, WTF, what an absolute hypocrite ("she doesn't don sudden calls like Ioan used to do - using her as an Uber"). Alice is always hoisted by her own words.

Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 01.02.35.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I thought that Gloria picked the kids up from school, fed them and taught them Spanish. She only had Alice at home when both girls were in school.

Reactions: 16
I actually think Gloria did a lot. Have a look at this:

Alice says Gloria's 9-5:

View attachment 2241043

Then says she called her at 6am and asked her to do something last-minute, WTF

View attachment 2241042,
If she is still involved in this dysfunctional mess, I wonder why. She could get a job anywhere. She doesn’t seem present in the day to day lives of Alice and kids except when they need her occasional help, It seems strange to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I fkn said the same thing last thread lol. I think it might be an unhealthy co dependant relationship 😂😂
Agree, honestly I’m glad G is there for girls but I’m not convinced she is neutral party in this situation- when girls were at school I envision her job pre and post divorce entailed sitting around listening to mAlice’s world view and doing minimum amount of things for full time pay. Like I don’t blame her but I do wonder if she isn’t neutral as she claims. We will see what comes out soon I guess!

Also yes kudos to you @Old Soak for calling the resemblance to those characters -spot on !!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I assume, like so often, Alice is lying. But assuming she is not: I guess Ioan's lawyer wants to make a case about how strongly Ella's behavior has been negatively influenced since she was born by Alice. The only chance Ella has to get even close to a restraining order is justifying her behavior in the apartment (with how things stand atm, and this is already based on her own testimony, she is the perpetrator, not the victim) she will likely try to pin some trauma against Ioan to excuse her behavior (and this will be an own goal if she tries to argue with cheating, mistress, the lost expensive school, the sold house etc....these are all things that dont typically make kids act like this and which are very normal in divorces, for good reasons). And Ioan's lawyer will likely argue that Alice always has fueled her entitlement, for that there has been plenty of proof actually: alone the way Alice went out of her way with the whole school stuff which caused Ella to overreact too is already enough proof of it. I reckon Ioan may have not gone for those supposed incidents yet because he didnt want to put too much focus on how the children act up (it comes across as blaming them), but now he is forced to.

Alternatively it may be just pretty old discovery stuff and Alice only now knows about it because she is now self-representing.

But again, I doubt it's true. Alice claims a lot of stuff that Ioan's lawyers supposedly did, and it rarely ever turns out true.
Teenagers have pretty fixed senses of morality, all cheating bad they tend to think in very black and white terms. The critical thinking formation hasn't developed properly yet. Although Ella was 11 when he left Alice , so she shouldn't have started to have very strong fixed views on infidelity and family at that time. Alice has been bitching about Ioan everyday to her , cut Ella off from all outside support. Her abuse is very insidious.
Whilst it's normal for a 13/14 year old to be vile to their fathers much younger gf and him. It's not normal for that level of volatility. Imo Ella needs taking off Alice for good but she shouldn't live with IG and BW at first. Elsie could go to IG with gentle introductions to BW and frequent visitation with Ella. Alice should be banned from seeing the kids unless supervised she's seriously going to cause Ella problems for the rest of her life.

I am so hoping she meets a rich old man because I genuinely think she will drop the kids if she acquires new narcissistic supply and bundles of cash. Her behaviour towards her children is control and revenge. None of it is love , she doesn't know how to love.
---
Dog walkers
---

It's not clear but I presume so, seeing as 1) he allegedly told Alice that unbelievable statement 2) he attempted to diagnose someone he had never met with a personality disorder
Sounds like Prince Harry's therapist only tells him what he wants to hear.

• Heart
  • Sad
I think she loves the girls. Considering she takes them to stay at her house.
But if she were willing to testify against Ioan to help get the RO, that’s not putting the girls interests first, knowing that Alice is a headcase. She’d just be putting cash or her good friend Alice first. But I do hope she didn’t consent to be a witness and really is a positive presence for the girls

• Heart
Reactions: 21
But if she were willing to testify against Ioan to help get the RO, that’s not putting the girls interests first, knowing that Alice is a headcase. She’d just be putting cash or her good friend Alice first. But I do hope she didn’t consent to be a witness and really is a positive presence for the girls
We don’t know if she consented or if they just named her
She can’t say anything much about what she saw - distressed phone all from Ella, crying, saying they ran away. She called Haulk.
Those facts aren’t in dispute.
Also she may now be on Bog Bird’s payroll. No harm in agreeing to be her witness as it’s inconsequential. But she’s done right by Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she loves the girls. Considering she takes them to stay at her house.
I think Alice paid them to stay there. And why not? I doubt Gloria was going to feed and care for them for nothing.

I think Alice liked to portray Gloria as a close family friend, when really she was an employee, possibly with her own agenda.

The video where Gloria is walking with a a basket on her head shows to me that she wasn’t treated equally or respectfully.

Moo

• Heart
Is that true? Just googled that and couldn't find much apart from it being discussed here a while back.
She has acknowledged her jealousy on the set and in particular to Jessica Alba in tweets before.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Alice looks amazing always has.
She really seems to believe it.

Screenshot_20230614_194202_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just to add to my previous post, witness statements can be included as a sworn declaration … but these also need to be served on the other party.
I just don’t think this was ever suppose to go to a hearing. It was for the daily mail.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
If she is still involved in this dysfunctional mess, I wonder why. She could get a job anywhere. She doesn’t seem present in the day to day lives of Alice and kids except when they need her occasional help, It seems strange to me.
I think she loves the kids , she's been present in their lives for a long time. I'm guessing it's hard to view kids you have raised since babies as just a paycheck. I think its testament to Gloria's character. I don't think it's about Alice it's about the kids for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Even if Alice could work why would anyone employ her. She’s put it out there that she doesn’t want to work until the youngest is eighteen - ten years away.

She had no interest in acting but fell in to it luckily.

As Maggie Smith, Maureen Lipman, Judi Dench and Ian Mckellan continue to work long past retirement and clearly aren’t short of a bob a too they love their art and still want to practice their craft.

Alice was never an actress who loved her craft - just a chancer who got lucky.
And she will be 65 when Elsie is 18. She has no intentions of ever working again. I think she is just going to Forever Con so she can talk about Ioan to all the passersby. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.