Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Panjo

Alice really triggers me, i think I’ve posted before about this but my husband was alienated from his own father after his father left his mother. If they had no money, well it’s your dads fault, always bad mouthing him etc. My point is my husband is 47 and he still won’t accept he was an alienated from his dad. He maintains it was his decision even though he was 13 year old and it’s messed him up completely. His mother used to tell him lies about his dad and that side of the family all the time. I just hope Ella doesn’t end up the same. I asked my husband once do you ever feel bad for your dad and he said to me straight away, no I don’t and I realised then how far gone he was. I hope Ella can get some help before it’s too late. It’s sad to think how many kids/parents are suffering because of a narcissistic parent.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I'm from north east England and we all speak fast here, my ex (who wasn't a north easterner) had great trouble when he first met me and the family, he said it wasn't just that we spoke quickly but that we all spoke at the same time and understood everything each other said 😂 😂
That's me and all the women in our family. 😂 And we all sound exactly alike! It drives the men insane at family gatherings!
The men 👇🏻
the-fuck.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Oh look at Alice wearing an arguing gilet with her smug face. Let’s see how smug you are when Ioan counters your attempt at an RO. Smelly cunt.

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
I suspect a neurologist report with the comment about the "public abuse" to be in a filing soon if it hasn't already been filed.

I don't think it's a casual slip.
Me neither, and I'm glad B seems to be addressing it.

A few months ago she wouldn't have done this as she's always remained silent and diplomatic, but Alice's evil behaviour means they now need to play by some new rules.

• Heart

lulooo

VIP Member
What AB wrote is worth repeating here.

"Domestic violence runs in families, and the reasons why are complex and multi-varied. I've seen my foster kid clients grow into becoming my adult criminal clients, and it's tragic to see how the games abusers play, victimize their own children and plant the seeds for normalizing abuse. In this case, the record shows Alice creating, over a period of several years, precisely the coercive and suggestive circumstances that are well understood to create a high risk of false reports, including false accusations, false confessions, and false memories. It's a complex situation when children make false accusations, but abusers use black-and-white thinking to cast any doubt, no matter how reasonable, as a victimization of the child.

What we're seeing unfold is classic trauma bonding - an abuser deliberately inflicts trauma on a child and then serves as the child's source of comfort for that trauma to increase the child's dependence on the abuser. It's Alice's own behavior and the coercive environment she created for the children that undermines the reliability of the child's report, while simultaneously broadcasting the accusations as broadly as possible with the assistance of her good friend at the Daily Mail, creates an opportunity to cast any reasonable doubt about the report as victimization of the child. The use of her child as both sword and shield is the end game of Alice's parental alienation campaign, and it comes as no surprise at all to those who are watching this case and are familiar with the dynamics at play."

Spot on. The Judge will have seen this all before.
I hope that Bitchoff has seen AB’s video. I won’t hold my breath, but Bitchoff and the Fail carry a lot of responsibility for this latest shit show, and enabling an Abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

welp

VIP Member
5 bucks that Alice's friends from backgrid were there to capture it
2023-06-17 02_26_37-(6) Home _ Twitter.png

2023_06_17_02_27_32_6_Doodledreams_on_Twitter_AliceNemes90212_mitzicooee_some_dumb_ho_iStand.png

lmao btw on Tone making a big deal out of this

Incorrect. They are getting served with a hearing for a Restraining Order, not with a Restraining Order lmao
2023-06-17 02_29_39-(6) Tweets with replies by Tony Evans (@TonyEva92385840) _ Twitter.png

• Angry
  • Sick

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I'm sorry, what now?

View attachment 2240834

Yeah, I'm sure Ioan was jealous of Alice's seminal role as Ilsa in that one episode of The Mentalist.
That's the thing about narcs - they can't self-reflect so they only project. In this case it's her insane jealousy of Ioan. That's why she made him shut down his website.

What a waste of money this 'therapy' was.

M33L4

VIP Member
Bianca could have the biggest chin in the world, be the ugliest in the world, Ioan still won’t fund Alice and her ass for the rest of her days or leave Bianca to go back to her. Come on.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Alice has some similarities with Trump, and if he made it to President, maybe she could too.

Both complete narcissists
Both think they are the smartest people in the room
Both think they are sexually magnetic
Both big mouths
Both get embroiled in arguments.
Both are completely disrespectful to others
Both love spouting off on Twitter
Both were friends with Piers Morgan
Both have the same hair

Trump doesn’t have a special arguing coat. His Mrs did wear a parka with Who Cares? on the back which was a bit tetchy. But no evidence that Trump borrowed it.

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
To be fair, when I saw the first picture of Bianca, I thought she was a woman in her mid 40's. She has the kind of face that looks older than she is, but she has pulled back from this by growing her hair and ditching the middle age glasses that aged her substantially. I think B is very attractive and she has a banging body, but to me, she definitely looks older than she is. But please note, I don't think this in a bad way, as she is objectively very very attractive. She just has one of those faces. Alice's face however, was always very pretty. regular pretty features in a face with undefined cheek bones, that does not age well. Bianca is going to be someone who looks older when she is young, but younger as she gets older (high brow line, defined eye sockets, heart shaped face). Alice is the bland oval prettiness that fades with a few wrinkles and excess weight.
I also think B looks older than her age (which isn't automatically a bad thing), but also think that she will age well. B also has very good bone structure, which is evident even more because she has a lower body fat percentage.

I think Ioan looks younger than his age, and that's one of the reasons they look so good together and why IMO the age difference isn't so obvious. They are both also extremely good-looking people.

On a related note I found this corker in Welp's PDF where Alice has a very loose definition of what "filtering" a photo means.

Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 14.50.59.png

The filtered altered photo for reference. Aside from the eye colour, I see, at a minimum, the eye size has been made larger, the neck fat and wrinkles erased, and definitely a smoothing effect on the whole of the facial skin. Botox, fillers and (an unnecessary) nose job are also present.

We know what Alice looks like in real life, and she doesn't look like this:

1686849730951.png

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Yeah you forget how extreme she gets, don’t you? And how fucked up the Texan is. To be honest unless it seems to be about the case I’m scrolling past most of these because I’m so embarrassed for them. Either they’re actually 13 or acting like it.
I think adults pretending to be children is seriously fucked up. Everyone needs to turn their WiFi off. Can’t see this ending well.
---
Alice and the Texan are two cheeks of the same arse.

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
This makes so much sense. I suspect they just put down the names because they were present and not because they necessarily consented. That restraining order application is a hot, steaming mess.
Yes, the restraining order is indeed a hot, steaming mess…

welp

VIP Member
more like mothers. they are allowed to alienate children and then get away with it because undoing the damage just makes it even worse.

you have to consider that most cases arent as obvious like this one. Most of the time the mother either has a point and it's really a abusive father punishing the mother and kids, or the mother has been a lot more smarter in hiding her tactics (Alice basically was a open book about this from day one).

As with false abuse allegations many "modern" feminist seem to think that you should ALWAYS believe/side with the woman even if it means being wrong in some selected cases. But this is a ridiculous approach. In order to confirm the rule you have to acknowledge the exceptions, otherwise you are just being an idiot.
forgot to add to this: one big strategic mistake Alice did is to not go with Ioan's narrative of this being some kind of mutual breakup (it wasnt really Ioan's narrative but he released the usual official joint statement).

Most of the time it's the woman that wants to break up, about 80 % of all divorces are filed by women. This is one reason why the narrative of your ex husband wanting to exercise revenge works most of the time as a narrative.

However, in this case the man filed for a divorce and the woman very openly threatened him to make his life hell (she outright said this in emails even) and has carried out those threats. The woman also claims that there was no abuse ever during the marriage and that she and the kids massively adored him etc.

It looks "funny" then if you allege post-seperation abuse (leaving aside that the things they allege are just normal parenting and a normal divorce process). It's almost like, you know, revenge.

My sole worry about this whole matter is that the story is very long and complex, and family court judges usually dont have the time to consider it all but it should be really slam dunk.

Last edited:

sleeptime

I've not been on here for ages, I can't believe Alice is even worse now. It's been two years :eek:, she could have done something productive in that time. At this rate, my kids will become grown ups and she'll still be at it. It's very sad to see what she is doing to Ella. I can't believe she's spent the last few years fighting on Twitter, what a waste of time.

Considering Ioan was JGlo’s employer as he was paying her wages, she was out of order to refuse to work for him, and only answer to Big Al.
However, this being Big Al’s story, it’s likely to be BS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

welp

VIP Member
I only now realized this but I just noticed that Ella didnt mentioned in her first declaration that Elsie was right behind her, but in her 2nd. How exactly can someone who is in the same room as you slam the door but only hit the one that is further ahead? Ok, maybe Elsie was not "right behind" her, but a couple of m away, or at the side of the door. But it's the second piece of information about the door slam that doesnt make too much sense (the other is claiming that you are on the door frame on the way out, the door "ends" at the door frame, so unless you turn around it's pretty hard to be meaningfully hit beyond the back of the head, of which no injury pics appear to exist)

The reason why many people file a Restraining Order initially without a lawyer is because they are in a situation of danger and need protection ASAP. They filed 5 days later, they really should have at least let a lawyer look over this before submitting because this is now the "story" 😬

willbiteback

Chatty Member
Still very sceptical on the hearings actually happening though, especially if they havent sorted a lawyer yet, but its the perfect trauma bonding exercise for her daughter, so she just might.
I hope the hearing won’t happen. My worst fear is that Malice won’t hire a lawyer and will have Ella wing it in the RO hearing. That’s going to leave a mark a whole lot worse than a bruise.
---
OMG I want one! 😂😂😂
Okay, at the risk of branding myself forever on this site, I got one and used it. We were on a lengthy road trip in a fairly remote area during the height of Covid. The trip was unavoidable, and I knew I wouldn’t want to use a gas station bathroom - gross and germy - and most restaurants, etc., were closed. This thing was so cool! I neatly peek into an empty soda bottle. No messy piddling all over yourself while squatting. Got a nice hot pink one, peed like a guy at a road stop, Wet-Wiped my hands clean, and voila. Pee like a guy - it’s great!
---
No girl her age would dare carry a blanket such as that one in public unless it was as a ‘prop’.
Agreed. That’s how I felt about the Al Jolson pose during the papped stomp off. Just not something that naturally occurs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
She's not too bad here but tries to hog the limelight as usual. Ioan's body language is weirder. He seems a bit clingy.
Suspect that he felt very pressured to perform his love for her so he was on alert making sure she couldn’t later say ‘you acted like you barely knew me!! Nobody would have guessed we’re married based on that!’

I think he was under pressure a lot to display performative affection tbh. I’m certain that’s where that cringe flower note came from, if it’s real (best angel in de world). We’ve seen from premieres and even those shots with the new baby Alice likes to be wrapped around him like a boa constrictor, showing off her prey.

just reading back over bits and pieces posted and the absolute cringe of ‘yOu KnOw I’d Do AnYtHiNg FoR mY bAbIeS rEmEmBeR wAgOn WhEeL’ she is utterly exhausting, has to create a drama out of everything and paint herself as the warrior fighting injustice even though she’s almost unanimously the perpetrator of conflict. I mean I don’t know anyone else who could create a drama out of protecting their toddler from a bloody daycare. Shit happens and discord happens and parents can be unhappy and go elsewhere but to be remembering and drawing from the battle of wagon wheel years later as part of her identity really shows how Alice mentally moves through the world checking constantly for potential aggro then seizing the opportunity for a scrap. Ioan will have been on tenterhooks constantly waiting for the next big public embarrassment. He strikes me as a reasonable, calm sort of person who wants to deal with situations with class and civility.

I had a friend just like Alice once and I stopped seeing her once I realised what she was like. On a night out she would loudly criticise the appearance of other women hoping they’d hear and either be devastated or start a fight, chuck pint glasses on the floor with no care as to staff having to sweep up or people getting hurt. She punched her boyfriend in his sleep when she found he had a friend who was a girl message him, told him her family would beat him up if he left her, then when he finally escaped logged into his messenger and sent fishing questions to me like ‘she has started to suspect something between us’ to try see if anything was going on (it wasn’t). Utterly draining and embarrassing to be around, totally malignant, everyone in her life disappeared. She used to come on strong and you’d think oh, I have a great new friend with loads of common interests, then her true colours soon showed. Absolutely personality disordered.
---
Teenagers have pretty fixed senses of morality, all cheating bad they tend to think in very black and white terms. The critical thinking formation hasn't developed properly yet. Although Ella was 11 when he left Alice , so she shouldn't have started to have very strong fixed views on infidelity and family at that time. Alice has been bitching about Ioan everyday to her , cut Ella off from all outside support. Her abuse is very insidious.
Whilst it's normal for a 13/14 year old to be vile to their fathers much younger gf and him. It's not normal for that level of volatility. Imo Ella needs taking off Alice for good but she shouldn't live with IG and BW at first. Elsie could go to IG with gentle introductions to BW and frequent visitation with Ella. Alice should be banned from seeing the kids unless supervised she's seriously going to cause Ella problems for the rest of her life.

I am so hoping she meets a rich old man because I genuinely think she will drop the kids if she acquires new narcissistic supply and bundles of cash. Her behaviour towards her children is control and revenge. None of it is love , she doesn't know how to love.
---

Sounds like Prince Harry's therapist only tells him what he wants to hear.
I wouldn’t take anything Alice claims about her therapist seriously tbh. She probably went on a rant about how amazing she is and nobody can believe ioan would leave her and nodded and went ‘I see’ and she took that to mean they agreed and then embellished it to mean the therapist said it. If the exchange even happened at all. It’s very easy for people to claim therapists have said anything at all given the session content is confidential.

similar with the narcissist stuff. Alice probably asked about signs of narcissism and the therapist gave some info and she said ‘see! Exactly! That’s Ioan!’ If the exchange took place.

she lies more than she breathes. No reason to assume she’s fairly and accurately reporting this lol

Last edited:
  • Heart