Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
It's really something that Alice doesnt realize the optics. So far the press made her the favour of really reporting it as a Bianca/Ioan vs Ella thing. But now she is pushing herself into the limelight this way and makes even the dumbest person (bar her groupies) realize that this is her big revenge using a oblivious child.

Reactions: 39

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Having another ‘make it make sense’ thought.

According to Loopy and I think directly from Alice, Ioan is a narcissist, certainly her therapist said he is. He has cunningly planned this to make Alice look mad (Marjorie was just a bonus in his cunning plan), is an expert in DARVO and a master manipulator.

Simultaneously he is a pussy, a weak man, is being controlled by his younger less powerful girlfriend and is naive.

I only did a psychology subsid at university so may need some help unpicking this.

• Haha
  • Wow

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
I suspect a neurologist report with the comment about the "public abuse" to be in a filing soon if it hasn't already been filed.

I don't think it's a casual slip.
B has maintained a dignified silence this far but I do think this is breadcrumbing in the run-up to the two hearings and I am here for when she 'socks' it to Big Al (legally, of course)

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Every action has a consequence. Mocking a person’s looks means you have to be very confident that you look on point all the time. Alice has failed to learn that lesson, and is passing her bad education onto her daughter. Poor Ella. Wheeled out like a performing seal.

• Sad
  • Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
New video from Andrea

In Andrea's words:

It's important to remember here that whatever else might be going on in the background that Ella herself is a victim of this type of abuse by her mother as well, so I just want to bring that up so that we can see in the bigger context the tragedy that is really unfolding in this case.

• Heart
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
I wonder what's in that school fight report, why is it relevant now? Why not earlier if it helps Ioan' case? Why is it important for Ioan's side NOW? What did Alice do?
I assume, like so often, Alice is lying. But assuming she is not: I guess Ioan's lawyer wants to make a case about how strongly Ella's behavior has been negatively influenced since she was born by Alice. The only chance Ella has to get even close to a restraining order is justifying her behavior in the apartment (with how things stand atm, and this is already based on her own testimony, she is the perpetrator, not the victim) she will likely try to pin some trauma against Ioan to excuse her behavior (and this will be an own goal if she tries to argue with cheating, mistress, the lost expensive school, the sold house etc....these are all things that dont typically make kids act like this and which are very normal in divorces, for good reasons). And Ioan's lawyer will likely argue that Alice always has fueled her entitlement, for that there has been plenty of proof actually: alone the way Alice went out of her way with the whole school stuff which caused Ella to overreact too is already enough proof of it. I reckon Ioan may have not gone for those supposed incidents yet because he didnt want to put too much focus on how the children act up (it comes across as blaming them), but now he is forced to.

Alternatively it may be just pretty old discovery stuff and Alice only now knows about it because she is now self-representing.

But again, I doubt it's true. Alice claims a lot of stuff that Ioan's lawyers supposedly did, and it rarely ever turns out true.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
lol I just saw on Alice's IG some z-list actress that was angry in the past about Selma Blair befriending Bianca over Alice's ableistic comments, claiming that someone with a chronic illness needs a nanny. For a 10 and 14 year old (soon). At that age I was long cleaning up the house and cooking lmao. And I work full time plus regulary babysitting my nephews despite several fully diagnosed chronic illnesses. Alice herself used to work despite that and little kids.

When people are this deranged there is no hope for society

PS: Alice admitted several times that despite doctor shopping no one is willing to diagnose her. one doctor even said she is the healthiest person he has ever seen. I believe this.
I know you're a cynic who doesn't like the mushy stuff but you're a pretty amazing woman @welp. You've worked hard to overcome a lot in your life and I hope you're as proud of yourself as us Tattlers are of you.

---
What makes me suspicious is that Tone was again interacting with it. Surely if they were not connected Alice and Tone wouldn’t just be fine with randos on the internet obsessing about Ella.
Sadly no. They attack Tattle for having genuine concerns for Ella, even when we had genuine concerns for Tony's health and for Alice. But both of them are happy to throw Ella like a bone to the likes of Loopy, the Texan and every other hateful and dubious FM and supporter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
Alice's sock game is really poor though. Her sock that she was pretending was in LE (sadly deceased lol) started off weird eg 'Evens' and 'Wallis' but she couldn't keep it up and all the trademark Aliceisms slip in, including spelling things correctly. Her "Tone" sock is just Alice with 'mate' at the end of it. Sometimes she forgets and does xx though lol.

The child has a different voice and I think I can spot it usually.
the biggest giveaway was when they said "you want her to khs" (kill herself), this is tiktok slang because this is how they write it in order to circumvent the inappropriate words filter, I am 100 % sure either Ella or her mates (quite probably the same ones who already helped with the hacking) are involved in this.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Ametrine

VIP Member
More importantly- apparently there is no official collective noun for socks.

A cunt of socks unfortunately does not have the right ring (although The Cuntess of Socks could be a good title for Malice).

I’m thinking a sickness of socks. (Would have gone for plague but the bloody locusts have already taken that one).

Maybe a surplus of socks.

Once again answers on a SAE.
A cuntainer of socks.

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
SVB - you mean this? https://lasd.org/search/special+victims+bureau/

Yes the PRO hearing will likely not even go ahead. No one has been served.

We don't know if Gloria is still being paid but wtf? If so, Alice is minted. Hope she didn't forget about Epstein credits she has to pay back lol

I still think at 13 I would have seen through all the shit from Alice. But I'm a natural skeptic. Ella seems to be a true believer. :sick:
Children tend to side with the parent that they spend the most time with, that fullfills the most wishes, that matches their personality the most and that appears to work harder on saving their marriage/the status quo. On Ella Alice ticks off all four boxes, I believe I even said this a long time ago that I believe Ella is genuinely believing Alice (even if she does realizes some of her faults on occasions, see the recording). Add on that the negative feelings against Ioan of leaving them alone with Alice and her issues, the strong entitlement fueled by Alice, and the sense that he prefers his girlfriend (this is a common feeling in these situations btw). Plus very importantly the fact that they constantly see Alice angry/sad/whatever ("Mom is sad" = daddy's fault) and you create a very negative bias to one parent. So much that any contrary info (e.g. financial records showing that it's not him that hides money) will be disregarded as even more lies. This all wont change until she and Alice properly clash (like everyone else did), I had some hopes that she isnt this far gone yet but the latest actions show she is.

PS: also children are not fully developed, they dont know that divorce is normal or that downsizing is normal. Their mother is clearly telling them that they have a right to maintain the lifestyle they always had, and thus daddy is bad for not giving that. Heck, some adults dont even get this. why should the children of Alice Evans understand this?

It could be a tactic too. Either she wants to keep them waiting hoping the stress will cause them further issues (see B’s health), or she wants to do it at the last moment hoping they will not have enough time to respond. I have no doubt however that Anne has the response ready.
its 5 days minimum.

Also Ioan and Bianca have both the option to postpone the court hearing once without any reason given (most take 3-6 months, I assume they'd be happy with a week), so serving it as late as possible is pretty damn pointless. Especially in a case as public as this. They probably have the response ready for a week and more lol

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
So true that Nannie’s need jobs, too. So do butlers and chauffeurs and chefs and stylists (okay - that one would maybe have been helpful), and gardeners, etc. So many opportunities to create employment!
Hairdressers too, but I don’t see her employing any one of those either.

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Just to add to my previous post, witness statements can be included as a sworn declaration … but these also need to be served on the other party.
I just don’t think this was ever suppose to go to a hearing. It was for the daily mail.

• Heart
  • Sad

NarcRage

VIP Member
From these photos...those in rented townhouses in Beverly Hills shouldn't throw chin insults

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Just for the record, the auntie in ‘Whales’ isn’t fat, by any stretch of the imagination. Just another lie. What would Alice or indeed Ella know any way, not having seen their own kin for a decade. Rot away in your lonliness small yet strangely overgrown people.
Alice is just bringing the extended family in to the drama because she wants Ioan to see her handiwork on twitter.
Once again Alice seems oblivious that Ioan and Bianca are busy living in the real world not her twitterverse.

welp

VIP Member
looks like they send her sister a present for her new house lol
Screenshot_20230617_065620_Instagram.jpg

Can the papers be served to Ioan and Bianca's lawyers or does it have to be served to them personally? Hopefully the former.
---

Do you think her Twitter account was permanently suspended?
lawyers is common once the case is moving but first service normally happens personally because you cant know for sure who the lawyer is

• Heart