Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Alice's cognitive dissonance is really quite something. She says in the court documents Ioan is a successful and famous actor with an illustrious career, but he is also a loser and a bad actor, also according to the court documents he was the perfect husband and father before the split, but now after the split, he is abusive despite not being in contact with her except via the Wizard app🥴
It is interesting that Kevin Costner, who is a successful and famous actor with an illustrious career has proposed $38K for child support for his 3 kids, just over $12k each, or $25K for 2 children. This is what Alice is asking for despite Ioan being nowhere near Kevin Costner in any way whatsoever in earning power. Yup, her cognitive dissonance is almost magical in it's disconnect from reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Ametrine

VIP Member
I hope Ella reads this and drops her ridiculous attempt at a PRO. Mommie Dearest is just using her to cause B stress flares. I wouldn't want that karma and it is definitely bad karma if you are old enough to understand right from wrong and you still do it anyway. She should also text her dad to apologise to him and B.

View attachment 2242062
Ella won't feel bad about this until she's a good few years older and free of that cunt's influence.

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Yeah you forget how extreme she gets, don’t you? And how fucked up the Texan is. To be honest unless it seems to be about the case I’m scrolling past most of these because I’m so embarrassed for them. Either they’re actually 13 or acting like it.
Or they are perfectly happy letting people think this is Ella. It's her, Alice or both of them. They main interacters are the Texan and cunt-bro. If they are letting people think this is Ella - that is really sick and they should be ashamed.

Ioan didn't leave Alice because of Bianca. He left because of Alice.

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Go away Malice of the square multi chins, serpentine nose, 3 hairs, and bloated trout lips. You ate all the pies and you dress like the aliens in Star Trek the original series. If you were a decent person that wouldn’t matter. But you’re not. You deserve to be treated as poorly as you have treated all the people unlucky enough to have you in their lives.
Tattlelife is sick of you and we’re only here waiting to see you get your just desserts. And I doubt it will be pies.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I hope Ella reads this and drops her ridiculous attempt at a PRO. Mommie Dearest is just using her to cause B stress flares. I wouldn't want that karma and it is definitely bad karma if you are old enough to understand right from wrong and you still do it anyway. She should also text her dad to apologise to him and B.

BW stress flare.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Georgie883

VIP Member
Curious, these old tweets from Alice almost read like threats:

View attachment 2241970

View attachment 2241971
You can also be under no doubt that these new sock accounts (two at least) are AE. The sentence structure. The CAPITAL word that she is fond of using. The same old never ending revolving door of - bogan, bitch, she has a gun to his head etc…

Plus I will also say, that the people she colludes with online, that she allows to follow her 13 year old and interact with them, that she calls friends and family members, that her ‘bro’ also happily does the same, Is really fucked up. They are not right in the head (and that’s all i’m Saying on the matter 🤐)

• Sick
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I hope Bianca and Ioan are enjoying being on the Bad Boys 4 film set totally oblivious to the shit show that is Twitter just now. It’s tedious, childish and pathetic.
Sleeping soundly knowing Alice has shit, is shit and does shit.
---
You have to laugh though. All of those Twitter accounts including the socks mocking Andrea as a “YouTube” lawyer when none of them have a job between them. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Very cruel way to control your husband.
Yep. If you look through her instagram, she loved to humiliate him and control him like this. Posting photos of him caught unawares, often asleep and in a state of undress, or screen grabs from FaceTime he didn't know she was making - accompanied by "Oh he'll be so grumpy that I posted this!" Especially in situations where no one reasonably wants to be photographed (e.g. asleep on a long haul flight) never mind a famous person! And then it's posted to IG for thousands of people to laugh at.

• Angry

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
While potting up plants and seedlings for my garden I listened to Andrea’s excellent video. After it ended I kept on working and one video after another played on parental alienation. What I learned is deeply upsetting, depressing, and eye opening. I’ve now decided that Alice could very likely be dangerous. I don’t think she deserves any custody. She’s a monster and I don’t care what happens to her.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ninas purse

VIP Member
She's just charging down that path. Ignoring the giant red flashing warning signs. She wants his attention so bad, she don't care if its negative as long as he pays her some attention. It is so cringe worthy. I have second hand embarrassment just reading her desperation.

Reactions: 41

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
Ella looks like a sad child., despite the grinning photos. My son's girl friends that are the same age wear colourful, fun clothes and have their hair all wild and swishing about or with little plaits and accesories. Ella wears her hair just like her mum's. She seems very influenced by Alice's style which I think is unusual at this age. I noticed from Alice's IG that the girls seem to wear her clothes - do they not get to choose their own things? Or maybe they do, I don't know. It just seems like there's something off.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Pointing out that big E behaves horribly, has an awful attitude and needs a psych evaluation based on her hysterics doesn’t mean we have something against her. She’s a kid and in some ways more immature than most. It’s not the same as if we were talking about an adult. No one’s judging her we’re just making (pretty obvious) self evident observations.I’m sure absolutely everyone here wishes her well and im sure she has her good points too.

• Heart

Georgie883

VIP Member
So instead of the kids doing normal kids stuff they will be being coached on what to say and how to act at the court case and all becuase Ioan left her. She said she would ruin him, it's all there in black and white from over two years ago. I just hope (when this case falls flat on it‘s face) that she’s not going to pull out the unmentionable accusation she keeps alluding to.

Those socks btw, they have replied to the Welsh Comic con thingy that IG is in and other publications with #IoanGruffuddisaChildAbuser. So they are not just talking into the void.

Also wtf is that brother doing (if it’s actually him) how can a grown man act like that, it’s just bizarre that him and Alice are both full of the same venom. My brother would have told me to knock it on the head about two years back for my own wellbeing, he would be supportive but not gleefully join in with childish shite.

The kids must just think this is normal now and this is how you go about life, it’s normal to do a full on hate campaign on SM and that B deserves everything the adults are saying. They don’t know what NORMAL is any more.

We are talking about a group of humans that if anything really bad happened to I&B would celebrate and post disgusting comments about it and encourage the kids to join in. That’s what we are dealing with. Psychopaths. It’s horrifying.

Moo

• Heart
  • Sad

curious km

Chatty Member
This is definitely mAlice or Big E, we have seen her use this before to justify having Nanny for elementary and middle school kids despite her “staying home to devote her life to full time mothering “ , like how noble of mAlice of no supposed income to benevolently pay G to have a job …yawn. . .
IMG_2041.jpeg

It is like a broken record, albeit one getting a little more scratchy with each play!