Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
She's not too bad here but tries to hog the limelight as usual. Ioan's body language is weirder. He seems a bit clingy.
She moves around in her chair and adjusts her hair while Piers talks about Ioan's success, it just seemed that she was annoyed and wanted to bring the focus back onto her.

Ioan looks like he's trying to pacify/soothe her, as he knows Piers has complimented his career and it's obvious he's done the better out of the two.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
BTW this will never end. AE told her ex bestie FMs that IG fans were all evil (because they didn't like her clothes). This was 15 years after she killed his fanbase.

Do you think she's ever going to stop calling B evil when she 'stole' Baby Angel??

Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
I just read in Daily Mail where Kevin Costner's wife said he wants his children homeless. Guess who wrote article.

• Wow
  • Haha

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I'm exhausted already at the number of throwaway twitter accounts Alice will be making this weekend over the AB video. All the same, there's something important to point out is that AB's title of the video is about parental alienation and false accusations.

Her professional credentials, the relative quality & longevity of her channel, and her ever-so-slow-but-accurate elocution makes the videos easier to accurately close caption them give them reach.

I think her videos will circulate pretty well and help Yo.

Reactions: 37

Ametrine

VIP Member
I don’t think they need a thread at all. They’d automatically be included in Alice’s crazy crap bc most of it will be directed at them. I just don’t think their names need to be in the title. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I totally agree about their names not needing to be in a title, at least, Bianca's.

For two reasons - Bianca didn't ask for this notoriety (neither did Ioan, but he was already famous). And two - it means that we have fewer characters to think of a funny thread title for Alice.

Edit: And with this post I am VIP status! Look forward to using the Tattle gold-plated bathroom and having access to premium snacks!

• Haha
  • Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Biancas beauty and Ioans devotion to her must absolutely rip Malice’s heart out. She sits inside all day long in a puddle of self pity and self loathing.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Ioan wasn’t there, Alice was, and if Gloria did something to displease Alice then she’ll have known she’d be in for it/at risk of losing her job. I’m sure she knew Ioan wanted her there to care for the girls regardless. I’m loathe to criticise Gloria for anything tbh, look at how exhausting and overbearing and sometimes frightening Alice is from a distance. Imagine being in her house. She’ll have picked the least worst option taking into account the impact on the girls and on her employment.

not to mention she’ll likely have had a very poisoned view of Ioan by that point due to Alice being in her ear constantly. Maybe she didn’t see the full picture.

ETA: I don’t actually disagree with you, Gloria in an ideal world definitely should have continued to work for both of them. Alas, it was not ideal
He doesn’t seem to have been absent as much as you think … it seems to have been the more recent roles where he was away. And I believe he did the lion’s share of the parenting when he was home.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Alice will make Ella go up infront of her father in the hopes of completely ruining the relationship. Pretty sure Ella can’t live with him now anyway but she needs complete destruction of that relationship and no better way than by putting Ella infront of her father/Bianca and a judge and having her completely humiliated. (It will all be blamed on anyone and everyone except Ella and Alice). The judge isn’t stupid and it’s the custody judge. Ella and Alice are not going to come out of this very well at all. Alice just needs to humiliate everyone, including Ella.

• Sad
  • Angry

Nixlondon

VIP Member
New video from Andrea

ANDREA YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!
I think Alice has been flying high with glee and delight the last few weeks, particularly in light of the Catherine Kassenhof information. Re: Catherine, I think there is much much more to come to light and she is not going to look too good, even though there also appears to be issues with the close relationship between the Judge and Parental Evaluation expert. The fact no-one can tell if she actually had been diagnosed with cancer. let alone terminal cancer and no-one can confirm she is dead is a bit strange. The only takeaway from that case is that the kids are royally fucked.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is that gold monstrosity positioned at crotch level. Is it a belt? It reminds me of a logo for a Middle Eastern airline. I don’t think I have ever seen a woman dress so badly.
To think mAlice dressed especially for the paps LOL. This is her 'I'm getting my revenge' ensemble. Funny how she had a go at B's leggings too. The nerve!

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
So we will get to see IG and BW responses plus the psychologist witness? Good. Now we will find out what actually happened.

DD: Hi. My name is @doodledreams and I have @ioangruffudd tied up in my bedroom I keep him down quite easily with my special long adaptable chin.

There's a lot of focus on the bedroom here. Not surprising Ella threw milk there. All part of AE's plan. Someone is wel jel.

• Sick

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I really want Alison Boshoff to face some consequences for her part in the escalation we’ve seen recently.
IMO, she has emboldened the abuser to further her abuse. May that have meaningful consequences. She's allowed her bias to blind her. The shame should eat her whole when this ruse is exposed.

It's Friday and I believe that's generally when we've seen legal filings go up. The hearings are next week. They have to be served by today, no?

The abuser had that MC account locked for multiple violations including violent threats, posting private info, and hateful conduct. That will be a most excellent account to trace.

MOO.

Reactions: 36

klairklopp

VIP Member
I rewrote it:

I don't think they see Alice Bianca as a person, just someone they can blame for 'stealing' Ioan and who they can abuse to gossip about and bring down. They see anyone who treats her as human, and as a friend who needs support as "THE ENEMY" so they make you them suffer too. Just for being a friend.
It’s awful the way they are attacking her looks, her figure, her career, her family, her clothes, her SM posts, her disability without a care for what that will be doing to her. Can you imagine Alice’s reaction if she was getting abused about these things on a daily basis, what she would be calling it but it’s fine for her to do it. Not to mention that Bianca surpasses Alice in all the above categories if anyone is keeping score. She really is a vile, vile woman and I can’t believe she wants Ella to be the same 😡

• Sick
  • Angry

BessieNessie

VIP Member
For god’s sake Alice he left you just the same as everyone else does and for the same reason. What’s so hard to grasp?

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
From B’s own mouth. They caused the flare up. Alice and her mini me are going to be celebrating today. I really hope there is legal redress for this.

• Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
I think she probably speaks rapid like some of us Americans (especially us New Yorkers do 😂) and I know if I make a video for the Southern family I have to really slow it down and remember to take a breath!

PS sometimes I have to use a whiteboard with my Mum @M33L4 😂
Good luck with my broad Scottish accent 😂
When I live stream my wedding you’ll all hear it 😍

• Haha
  • Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
I am also firmly in the camp that Ella is a victim. She is a child and she does not have a fully developed brain. This started before she was the age she is now, and the toll of Alice’s insane campaign of angry rampaging abuse has taken an incredible toll on this girl. It is no wonder she is taking it out on someone, that is unfortunately Ioan. He doesn’t deserve it but he’s an adult, so he’s going to take it from Ella to try to help her. You can’t judge Ella by an adults behaviour as she is a minor and even crimes would be treated as a minor. It is not her fault. Her behaviour is a reaction to Alice’s lies, torment and cruelty. I honestly think this kid is scared and lashing out of fear and anxiety. She’s super fixated on Bianca because Alice has led her to truly believe B is the cause of everything. It is like being in a cult. Unless she is deprogrammed she is going to have a very tragic life

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
I'd love to read that file 👀
If what Big Al says is true and Anne subpoenaed school records from when Ella was three, it sounds like Ioan is about to go nuclear himself. He has enough for the court to award him his rightful share based on the timeline of the divorce (RO pending 🙄) so why are they going back so far? Interesting, if in fact true.

welp

VIP Member
2023-06-17 03_02_34-(6) Tweets with replies by Tony Evans (@TonyEva92385840) _ Twitter.png

definitely papped it

Prediction: the DM will title it as something like "served with a Restraining Order" which is obviously completely wrong lmao
2023_06_17_02_58_09_6_Tweets_with_replies_by_Doodledreams_Doodledreeeeeam_Twitter.png

those constant digs at their small apartment....from people that were moaning that they were going to be "homeless". sheeesh, entitlement is strong with this one

PS: I doubt they are reading through the DVRO request. They have already seen all this online. Serving in this case only is the ok for them to finally fire up their response.
Well I guess this means she's going through with it after all. I wondered if she might withdraw the application after she got the news in the Daily Mail. Imagine doing this to your own child. She really is the cuntiest cunt that ever cunted. (Sorry welp, sometimes cunt is the only befitting word for the monster that is Alice.)
tbh you can still drop it after serving.

I didnt had much doubt that she will go through with at least Bianca's. It's worth a try from her point of view (one because a dodgy judge may actually grant it, secondly because a RO for Bianca would heavily rupture her relationship to Ioan). And probably in her twisted mind it's also worth a try to let Ioan respond as he would likely throw Ella under the bus and thus further damage their relationship (it will be spun as a DARVO attack by him, Loopy already implied as much, and "how can you not lie for your child"/"how can you lie against your child"). She wasnt going to miss out on this opportunity.

Still very sceptical on the hearings actually happening though, especially if they havent sorted a lawyer yet, but its the perfect trauma bonding exercise for her daughter, so she just might.

• Sad
  • Sick