Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice looks like the cat that got the cream in the DM photos. Guess they staged their own little pap walk.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Something has happened for all the socks (Alice) to be silent from 16 hours ago. They would be on twitter raving about them being served.
---
---
Yet they witch about I & B set up pap shots and what a coincidence on the day they are saying they have been served there’s a ‘look at what an amazing mum I am’ piece appears in the DM. What the actual duck is she wearing 😂😂
oh boy, Ella is really her new Ioan. down even to the embarrassing PDA.

what a look btw: abuser of father seen out smiling with daughter who falsely accuses father (and has to an extent abused him) of abuse

"well done my baby, here is your kiss"

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
They both look smug. But one of them is a child, and one acts like one. They must be feeling smug, it got AE out of the house, upright and walking. Momentous day.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Something has happened for all the socks (Alice) to be silent from 16 hours ago. They would be on twitter raving about them being served.
---
---
Yet they witch about I & B set up pap shots and what a coincidence on the day they are saying they have been served there’s a ‘look at what an amazing mum I am’ piece appears in the DM. What the actual duck is she wearing 😂😂
Diggy-loo diggi-ley
Look at my silly golden shoes
Diggy-loo diggi-ley
I should have given them away
Diggy-loo diggi-ley
Failing to convince people I'm not cray cray

Gotta love Eurovision :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is Alice earning the money for the gift she will give Ella for getting an RO against Ioan and Bianca. bleep.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Alice's clothes always look so old, like they have been worn for 20 years and throwing them all on together as if trendy, but looking the opposite. Those leggings of hers look old and dusty and musty, hot, and made of thick, cheap fabric. I can't really describe what I mean.

She has lost weight. But, Dear God, I'm sick of seeing 5,000 yards of fabric around her neck hanging down. She's so odd.

She and Ella have put on quite the show. Two peas in a pod. They look like two cats who caught the canary. Very smug looking for their arranged pap shoot.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Ella is really her new Ioan. down even to the embarrassing PDA
Yep. Remember this is the kid that didn't want to be on SM. Now she's all over the DM. What changed? There's been a lot of scaremongering and bribery going on chez Evans imo.

Like I said, AE can't get and boyfriend so Ella is now her 'other half'. :sick: I don't see the smugness lasting though. Just a hunch...

AE and E smug.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh look at Alice wearing an arguing gilet with her smug face. Let’s see how smug you are when Ioan counters your attempt at an RO. Smelly bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Very smug looking for their arranged pap shoot.
IG and BW looking happy after Ella's RO was filed really got their goat. They didn't expect that so they decided to copy them. Narcs always copy! However they look smug rather than happy.

Reactions: 25
---
---
Lol I think they’re all guilty of calling le paps 😬
These ones are..OTT to say the least. Will say Alice looks like she’s lost weight though. Outfit = terrible.

Reactions: 10
Alice looks like she’s trying to hold in a shart and Ella just looks smug - like in a ‘want more’ way.

also doesn’t look like she’s been getting much sleep must be all the all-night tweeting sessions.
IMG_2646.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Yep. Remember this is the kid that didn't want to be on SM. Now she's all over the DM. What changed? There's been a lot of scaremongering and bribery going on chez Evans imo.

Like I said, AE can't get and boyfriend so Ella is now her 'other half'. :sick: I don't see the smugness lasting though. Just a hunch...

View attachment 2247181
This picture made my stomach sink. This child has been love-bombed since filing for the RO and is clearly enjoying being mummy’s best friend. I don’t think she truly realises the bigger picture.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It's really something that Alice doesnt realize the optics. So far the press made her the favour of really reporting it as a Bianca/Ioan vs Ella thing. But now she is pushing herself into the limelight this way and makes even the dumbest person (bar her groupies) realize that this is her big revenge using a oblivious child.

Reactions: 39
I honestly think Ella will be forcibly medicated and removed from Alice.

I don't think she will go with Yo, probably the best for every one.
No, she won't go with Ioan. She would run away over and over. It would be a war zone. Bianca could never handle it, nor should she. And being removed from Alice, if it means going into some awful facility, is not better for Ella. As sad as it is, at her age, if she refuses to be with her father, Alice is better than nothing, no matter how twisted it gets. Because school and friends and boyfriends are really going to be who she cares about from 14 on anyway. I guarantee as she ages and gets into more fights with Alice she will call dad a lot more. Although, it will always go back and forth, pitting one parent against the other. No Happy Ending!

It's very sad that Ella is part of trying to take down her own father. If she doesn't care about him, she should at the least be smart enough to realize that if his career is hurt, her standard of living is hurt. But I guess the endgame is she doesn't have to spend 50 percent of her time with Ioan and Bianca (custody hearing is looming). So she's all in with Alice's games, not to mention her own games.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I wonder how Ioan feels when he looks at the DM pics of Ella; must be a very real mixed bag of emotions.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Wonder where her socks are? She's not wearing them.

Too lazy to even zip up those ugly boots properly...unless they're undoing themselves to get the hell off those feet and run as far away as they can! 👢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.