Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mAlice is the new Brexit- dividing opinion over leave (Ioan) or remain ( mAlice), with her campaign based on a web of lies.This time I’m definitely in the leave camp ! Pox on all her sox!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Know what, we should swap. Let them become besties and we’ll have each other! 🤣 It’s mad isn’t it? I really thought the kids’ transcripts would get my friend to see the light but nope, not even those 🤯 She thinks Alice has been ‘driven’ to all this and is a poor woman in need of some MH help at most.
Have you asked her why Alice’s dad cut her off 😜

and also if she thinks the Stephanie posts were ok?

Reactions: 9
yes, get it done and dusted and thrown out of court. Otherwise it hangs there like a threat
---
Can anyone remind me of that site that showed paywalled news articles? Back in the thread about that B cover story (or I will try to find) not the ladder one
It was 12ft

Reactions: 5
🔮 🔮
She can’t be off-line when she’s having one of her manic episodes. If she’s not on Instagram she’s on twitter, if not there then she’s on the DM and if you don’t spot her around there.. well that means she’s either on a mums site or she’s sniffing around right here.

Addictions and fixations like she has with the internet and Bianca aren’t cured with restraining orders.
---
Post-bifurcation, will Alice get her own thread?
I hope one day we’ll just call it the Alice Evans thread.

It’s not like Ioan or Bianca have ever given us anything to work with in terms of gossip or batshit behaviour. They don’t deserve a title on Tattle. Alice OTOH has earned hers, in fact she sent half of us here herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
🔮 🔮
She can’t be off-line when she’s having one of her manic episodes. If she’s not on Instagram she’s on twitter, if not there then she’s on the DM and if you don’t spot her around there.. well that means she’s either on a mums site or she’s sniffing around right here.

Addictions and fixations like she has with the internet and Bianca aren’t cured with restraining orders.
---

Truth. I hope one day we’ll just call it the Alice Evans thread.

It’s not like Ioan or Bianca have ever given us anything to work with in terms of gossip or batshit behaviour. They don’t deserve a title on Tattle. Alice OTOH has earned hers, in fact she sent half of us here herself.
😱 two threads
Alice - traditionally famous?
Yo B - rave thread

• Heart
Reactions: 13
DD: Yup. Completely makes sense now that #Ioan would only mentally abuse his kids for years but that #BiancaWallace would go right in for the punch within 20 minutes. Statistics are amazing

ok IG is mentally abusive? This reminds me of the court docs. He reprimanded Ella (with good reason no doubt) and she said that was 'abusive'. She is picking up this crap from AE. Can't wait for examples of this 'abuse'!

MC: Well SAID this person! It is important to SERVE PAPERS to those who are going to court. Those who may have emailed you by accident, for example. Also those who smashed your kids head in a door

So this is all revenge for the PRO and the subsequent reaming AE got from the Judge when she broke it.
The first ever tweet I saw from Alice was her responding to a parent from school, accusing the tweet of bullying her, when it clearly didn't. Trademark Alice. I've not for one second felt badly for Al because that's what I saw as the very first thing and it has steadily gone downhill from there.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
😱 two threads
Alice - traditionally famous?
Yo B - rave thread
I don’t think they need a thread at all. They’d automatically be included in Alice’s crazy crap bc most of it will be directed at them. I just don’t think their names need to be in the title. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Sooooo I've been gardening all day, and clearly missed them getting formally served! Can someone please point to the post number, nothing on the DF so far
Thank you! X
---

Yeah i wished i thought about my user name when i signed up, i didn't realise that you couldnt change it, and i was not far off being VIP status by the time i realised🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
My name is not Katya and I've never had my face straddled between Ed Balls' thighs 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
1000010210.jpg

I don’t think they need a thread at all. They’d automatically be included in Alice’s crazy crap bc most of it will be directed at them. I just don’t think their names need to be in the title. 🤷🏻‍♀️
nah its fine the way it is rn imo

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She deleted it herself.

Taking into account how sloppy, disorganised, and lazy she is, my money is on her forgetting to log in within the 30 days window. Otherwise, she would already have used it.

Twitter states:
You won't be able to reactivate your previous account and you won't have access to any old Tweets. Once your account is deleted after the 30-day deactivation window, your username will be available for registration by other Twitter accounts.

Give it a try and see if you can register a new account under her old username. :devilish:
Alice's twitter username is not available (or so I'm told😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Something has happened for all the socks (Alice) to be silent from 16 hours ago. They would be on twitter raving about them being served.
---
---
Yet they witch about I & B set up pap shots and what a coincidence on the day they are saying they have been served there’s a ‘look at what an amazing mum I am’ piece appears in the DM. What the actual duck is she wearing 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
No they're online now.

MC: Today would be a good day to arrest #biancawallace

LOL

MC: So sorry you have gone through this. Thank you for speaking the truth however. It's important people know how twisted the haters are. And yes, folks, the haters all support #BiancaWallace. She is the common denominator in the entire story

AE is. There is no story without this bleeping loon.

GG: Excellent way to do it. Living well is the best revenge!

Is AE living well??

• Sick
Reactions: 11
“TaTtLeRs CaLl YoU ToNe”
We got it from Alice you dumbfuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly think Ella will be forcibly medicated and removed from Alice.

I don't think she will go with Yo, probably the best for every one.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
No they're online now.

MC: Today would be a good day to arrest #biancawallace

LOL

MC: So sorry you have gone through this. Thank you for speaking the truth however. It's important people know how twisted the haters are. And yes, folks, the haters all support #BiancaWallace. She is the common denominator in the entire story

AE is. There is no story without this bleeping loon.

GG: Excellent way to do it. Living well is the best revenge!

Is AE living well??
Just as the piece hits the DM

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her dress sense doesn’t get any better does it? The battered gold boots, the scarf, the odd leggings with the slit, the sheepskin jacket. Awful.

She’s proper love-bombing Ella ain’t she? Poor kid isn‘t even mature enough to know the extent to which she’s being manipulated. Tragic.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Something has happened for all the socks (Alice) to be silent from 16 hours ago. They would be on twitter raving about them being served.
---
---
Yet they witch about I & B set up pap shots and what a coincidence on the day they are saying they have been served there’s a ‘look at what an amazing mum I am’ piece appears in the DM. What the actual duck is she wearing 😂😂
Smart: Alice looked stylish in a sleeveless leather jacket and gold ankle boots

checks calendar.
nope, doesn’t seem to be April 1st

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.